Gates Wide Open - The Invasion of Europe Video

I've never seen that before, Penelope. I didn't even know it existed. Interesting. That is the same laurel used under UN insignia on each of those plaques.

This is a story about the Europeans who are protesting the mass immigration plan underway. I didn't know about it until I found this story:

Europe Rallies Against 3rd World Invasion - The New Observer

Berlin-04.jpg

On Saturday, November 6, a crowd of thousands, estimated to be between 7,000 and 10,000 strong, converged in Berlin to attend a rally organized by the Alternative für Deutschland (Alternative for Germany, AfD) party.

The columns of marchers deliberately passed the offices of the Federal Press Association, where several German and foreign media are based, and burst into the well-known refrain of “lugendpresse” (“lying press”) which has become common in Germany to describe the deceptions practised by the controlled media.

How do you feel about that?

Shocked!

I've never seen that before, Penelope. I didn't even know it existed. Interesting. That is the same laurel used under UN insignia on each of those plaques.

This is a story about the Europeans who are protesting the mass immigration plan underway. I didn't know about it until I found this story:

Berlin-04.jpg

On Saturday, November 6, a crowd of thousands, estimated to be between 7,000 and 10,000 strong, converged in Berlin to attend a rally organized by the Alternative für Deutschland (Alternative for Germany, AfD) party.

The columns of marchers deliberately passed the offices of the Federal Press Association, where several German and foreign media are based, and burst into the well-known refrain of “lugendpresse” (“lying press”) which has become common in Germany to describe the deceptions practised by the controlled media.

Shocked!

You mean shocked they are protesting or the media is not showing it?

Berlin-04.jpg

Shocked!

You mean shocked they are protesting or the media is not showing it?

I was talking about the laurel insignia that happens to be the same the UN uses - you posted the photos of - the media not showing up? I think the media in Europe is like the media in the USA. Covering the story the way the political leaders want it covered.

Forum List

Back