Gavin Newsom supports everything Biden does! Hannity talks to him... RE homelessness, etc

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This article is quite informative even though I watched this interview.. or most of it (was a little late getting to Hannity that night)

I am going to copy this and read it later. Also, Newsom is in total DENIAL about bidum's cognitive issues!

Can you say Reality averse? :banghead:

It is just totally flabbergasting that newsom supports bidim!

at least that Mary Ann Williamson candidate criticized bidim for not wanting debates!

Newsom will never be president. He will never get a fraction of a percent of the Trump voters... or everyday Ds...

Newsom left poor Hannity sputtering. It was one of the most uneven debates I've ever seen. I actually felt sorry for Hannity.

Trump cultists are in denial not only about Trump's cognitive issues, but about Hannity's cognitive issues as well.

Gavin Newsome is the same type of lemming as Joe Biden. They will both follow the candidates that will blindly follow their Marxist blueprint. If you're a Democrat, you'll never see logic and patriotism.

Last edited:
Gavin Newsome is the same type of lemming as Joe Biden. They will both follow the candidates that will blindly follow their Marxist blueprint.
Joe Biden is a lemming and following someone else? Really?

For your sake, I just hope you are high, otherwise, that is stupid even for the average retards on this site. :itsok:

Forum List

Back