🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay agenda will target churches as soon as gay marriage confirmed in Supreme Court...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Dan and Amy today played an exchange between Justice Alito and obama's minion......Alito asked that once gay marriage was passed would the tax exempt status of religous institutions that do not perform gay marriage have to be looked at.....

Obama's minion....

it would certainly need to be looked at....................

I told you.........they will not stop at tolerance....they must have complete submission to their beliefs....

Dan and Amy today played an exchange between Justice Alito and obama's minion......Alito asked that once gay marriage was passed would the tax exempt status of religous institutions that do not perform gay marriage have to be looked at.....

Obama's minion....

I told you.........they will not stop at tolerance....they must have complete submission to their beliefs....

Tax-exempt status of religions should be looked so long as they wanna meddle in politics and law and sell things. Let em pay taxes like everybody else.

Of course it will. Anyone believe this was about them being able to marry. Well you have been duped again. which is what progressives along with the militant homosexuals in the country does. they can't be HONEST of their agenda or people wouldn't fall for it

Look how they reacted to law in a state they didn't even LIVE IN

they used companies to bludgeon and threaten YOU THE PEOPLE who lived there just for a law they didn't agree with

people better wake the hell up

Gay marriage has been legal in some states for several years now and not a single church has been forced to marry any couple, gay or otherwise, against their wishes.

Obama's minion....

Bet you $20 they don't.

Gay marriage has been legal in some states for several years now and not a single church has been forced to marry any couple, gay or otherwise, against their wishes.

I know of some bakers who would question your sincerity...

12_16322120150428050914.jpg

I know of some bakers who would question your sincerity...

12_16322120150428050914.jpg

Churches are not covered by state or federal public accommodations laws and nor should they be as well. I've made my views on PA laws around here quite plain and I think they should be scrapped almost entirely.

Obama's minion....

Not in my Church.

Obama's minion....

Tax-exempt status of religions should be looked so long as they wanna meddle in politics and law and sell things. Let em pay taxes like everybody else.
No religion should have tax exempt status. They should be forced to exploit the rules and rely on loopholes and corporate welfare just like every other big corporation.

Churches should voluntarily give up tax exempt status and reclaim their freedom of speech.

Obama's minion....

Thats what Conservatives keep telling us- but then again- when have Conservatives like you ever needed evidence to back up their claims and fear mongering?

We'll see....won't we....considering the Solicitor General just said that will have to be looked into.......

We'll see....won't we....considering the Solicitor General just said that will have to be looked into.......

We shall see indeed. The fact remains that their hasn't been a single church that was forced marry any couple against their wishes. Not one. I support churches having the right to marry or not marry any couple as they see fit.

We shall see indeed. The fact remains that their hasn't been a single church that was forced marry any couple against their wishes. Not one. I support churches having the right to marry or not marry any couple as they see fit.

Sure...they will just lose their tax exempt status......putting poor churches out of business.........and it won't stop there....I wonder if the African American community realizes they will now have to perform gay marriages..........or will they get the MSNBC no need to pay taxes pass........

Sure...they will just lose their tax exempt status......putting poor churches out of business.........and it won't stop there....I wonder if the African American community realizes they will now have to perform gay marriages..........or will they get the MSNBC no need to pay taxes pass........

I doubt these hysterical predictions of yours will come to pass.

Next up for the homos is going after churches and lowering the age of consent.
This is a pet project of yours, isn't it? Because you sure talk about it a lot when in reality, age of consent is going up. No wonder you're coming across as unhappy.

Forum List

Back