Gay Haters Wife decamps with her girlfriend - Oh dear

Tommy 'Taint' enjoys bad things happening to other people. Thatz obvious...........
Tommy enjoys bad things happening to other people" In America"

That is obvious.
Its not a bad thing. She has rid herself of a bigot and now has the chance of a good life with somebody she loves. Thats a happy ending in my book.
You know not what you speak of Tommy.
OK, I am willing to take instruction on this. What would be a better outcome ?

Tommy 'Taint' enjoys bad things happening to other people. Thatz obvious...........
Tommy enjoys bad things happening to other people" In America"

That is obvious.
Its not a bad thing. She has rid herself of a bigot and now has the chance of a good life with somebody she loves. Thats a happy ending in my book.
You know not what you speak of Tommy.
OK, I am willing to take instruction on this. What would be a better outcome ?

First, I would hope that this chance at the "good life" comes to fruition, and leads to a happy ending.

In no way should any of this be misconstrued as bigotted and anti-gay.

As I have family members who are gay, it appears that they, their partners and friends at times appear to be depressed, uncertain and want lasting relationships. These relationships don't always last and they seem to have new partners or dates and face the same problems we all do.

One problem I see is distance. The need to have their partner close and the disappointment when they are not.

Everyone needs space and I have seen passive aggressive behavior and arguments over one or the other engaging in activities and wanting to continue doing the things they did prior to getting into the relationship.

I also see that, even as they have broken up or separated they remain friends and continue to speak and associate with the other, even when in a new relationship. This causes animosity with the new partner and leads to arguments and mistrust.

There is much drinking and bar hoping. The results are arguments and accusations, breakup and depression.

More than not I notice that most are unemployed. On some type of disability and have gained weight.

Few have been able to remain in a steady relationship. Some have married, and stayed married, some have divorced.

Being gay or lesbian does not change human nature. Gays and lesbians still experience the world the same as everyone else.

We all crave love and acceptance. Want our relationships and marriages to last. Our children to grow to be happy, prosperous and successful.

This does not always happen, and disappointment and frustration follow.

Last edited:
Wife of top Texas anti-gay crusader divorces him to be with lesbian partner

A divorce is always sad but this one has me laughing like a banshee.

Good luck to you girl.I hope you find happiness in loving arms and far away from your abusive husband.

It seems like,more and more,God is taking these sub human scumbags to the cleaners. Maybe Tony Perkins will give him a call from the Ark ?

what would muslims do about that Tommy? I gave you a link that showed half of muslims in the UK think homos should be outlawed.

I eagerly await your non-answer, you keep ducking that fact like the lying rat fuck son of a bitch you are
So as a muslim hating homophobe your argument is..................what ?

My argument is that you defend Islam and homos at the same time, ignoring that muslims are anti-gay. only a rat fuck like you thinks that is just fine

You know an awful lot about me Bob.

Only what you make obvious in your postings here.
Well you said this -

I guess it's funny to perverts like @Tainted Tommy who despise the foundation of marriage and family that has allowed humanity to organize and thrive in prosperous, orderly societies; to see a family destroyed by the very immorality and perversion that he champions.

You seem to have built a whole character that I dont recognise. And I say that as a family man myself. My personal life is pretty standard.Married,kids,mortgage and so on. Pay my taxes and never been arrested.
It doesnt prevent me from recognising that other lifestyles are just as valid. And that makes me a pervert in your eyes ?

Forum List

Back