Gay Haters Wife decamps with her girlfriend - Oh dear

^^^ If he really sucked as a spouse, why didn't she just find another man if she just had to cheat? One way or another, it is she who sucks as a spouse and to me, she should be the one who has to kiss them kids good bye. Why should a person who isn't sorry for being a cheater and isn't sorry for the way that they cheated be the one who wins?

God bless you and that man and his kids always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Wife of top Texas anti-gay crusader divorces him to be with lesbian partner

A divorce is always sad but this one has me laughing like a banshee.

Good luck to you girl.I hope you find happiness in loving arms and far away from your abusive husband.

It seems like,more and more,God is taking these sub human scumbags to the cleaners. Maybe Tony Perkins will give him a call from the Ark ?

So all Muslim women should leave their husbands?
Why ?

Do you have any idea how many Islamic countries have the death penalty for homosexuals?
Why are you trying to deflect you dumb fuck ?
What have Islamic countries got to do with this story ?

You start these dumb threads about some guy that doesn't like gays, and you act like its the worst thing on the planet. You cheer his wife leaving him. Yet you say nothing about Islamists and their anti gay "bigotry". In all ME countries controlled by Muslims homosexuality is illegal, punishable by jail, flogging, or even death. Shouldn't all these Muslim women leave their men that beleive in the death penalty for gays? Shouldn't they take their children away from such hateful homophobes?
Your post is inaccurate. Do some research you ignorant fuck.

^^^ If he really sucked as a spouse, why didn't she just find another man if she just had to cheat? One way or another, it is she who sucks as a spouse and to me, she should be the one who has the kiss them kids good bye. Why should a person who isn't sorry for being a cheater and isn't sorry for the way that they cheated be the one who wins?

God bless you and that man and his kids always!!!

Holly
You are an idiot.

She marries a man then cheats on him with a woman. There is nothing remotely funny about this.

I guess it's funny to perverts like Tainted Tommy who despise the foundation of marriage and family that has allowed humanity to organize and thrive in prosperous, orderly societies; to see a family destroyed by the very immorality and perversion that he champions.

Good luck to you girl.I hope you find happiness in loving arms and far away from your abusive husband.

It seems like,more and more,God is taking these sub human scumbags to the cleaners. Maybe Tony Perkins will give him a call from the Ark ?

Why ?

Do you have any idea how many Islamic countries have the death penalty for homosexuals?
Envious?

This is like the anti drug advocate whose kid turns out to be an addict. It's not a commentary on the position. It's still an exposure of the wrongdoer's actions. The wife is still a degenerate. Nothing can change that.

Often, those who are too close to a particular evil are in the best position top see the damage that that evil causes. Of course, they're also the ones who are most likely to be dismissed as “hypocrites” when they try to warn others.

Why ?

Envious?

Of the two of us, you are the one that wants more Muslims in the country. I want them banned for their barbaric ways.

Why ?

You start these dumb threads about some guy that doesn't like gays, and you act like its the worst thing on the planet. You cheer his wife leaving him. Yet you say nothing about Islamists and their anti gay "bigotry". In all ME countries controlled by Muslims homosexuality is illegal, punishable by jail, flogging, or even death. Shouldn't all these Muslim women leave their men that beleive in the death penalty for gays? Shouldn't they take their children away from such hateful homophobes?

Tommy can't even acknowledge basic facts about Islam, like the fact that they do outlaw homosexuality.

Why ?

Love your signature photo.

what would muslims do about that Tommy? I gave you a link that showed half of muslims in the UK think homos should be outlawed.

I eagerly await your non-answer, you keep ducking that fact like the lying rat fuck son of a bitch you are

what would muslims do about that Tommy? I gave you a link that showed half of muslims in the UK think homos should be outlawed.

I eagerly await your non-answer, you keep ducking that fact like the lying rat fuck son of a bitch you are
So as a muslim hating homophobe your argument is..................what ?

She marries a man then cheats on him with a woman. There is nothing remotely funny about this.

I guess it's funny to perverts like Tainted Tommy who despise the foundation of marriage and family that has allowed humanity to organize and thrive in prosperous, orderly societies; to see a family destroyed by the very immorality and perversion that he champions.
You know an awful lot about me Bob.

Forum List

Back