Gay Haters Wife decamps with her girlfriend - Oh dear

He was not screwing around. She was. So we know which is morally corrupt.
Amen. May he be the one who gets the kids. They are in sheer and severe need of the right example.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly
God forbid. The kids deserve better than to be raised by a sick hating bigot.
They do not deserve to be raised by a mentally ill degenerate. No one deserves that.

Amen. May he be the one who gets the kids. They are in sheer and severe need of the right example.

Holly
If he truly hated her, she wouldn't be here still because she would then be dead and its better that he raise the kids compared to a person who isn't sorry for not just being a cheater, but also isn't sorry for the way that they chose to do their cheating too.

God bless you and him and the kids always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Many homosexuals can no longer live with themselves and commit suicide. Sometimes it's murder suicide. It's sad to have children in a home that exposes them to a killer.

Holly
If he truly hated her, she wouldn't be here still because she would then be dead and its better that he raise the kids compared to a person who isn't sorry for not just being a cheater, but also isn't sorry for the way that they chose to do their cheating too.

Holly
If he was a good husband she wouldnt have left him. She is trying to protect her kids from a hateful bigot. A very brave woman.

She has done the right thing. She has cut the hate out of her kids lives. Her husband should be in a zoo not a pulpit.
God is not mocked.
I've not once see you say this about all the Muslims who say homosexuality is a sin and should be illegal, and that they should therefore be punished. Maybe you could say that loud and clear here now - and don't forget about dehumanising them by saying they belong in zoos and that they should have their children removed from their lives.
In fact, it must be about time you start a similar thread about all the Muslims who hate homosexuality :popcorn:. Thanks.

Tommy-queer is incapable of criticizing Muslims, even when they are the biggest gay bashers on the planet.

Wife of top Texas anti-gay crusader divorces him to be with lesbian partner

A divorce is always sad but this one has me laughing like a banshee.

Good luck to you girl.I hope you find happiness in loving arms and far away from your abusive husband.

It seems like,more and more,God is taking these sub human scumbags to the cleaners. Maybe Tony Perkins will give him a call from the Ark ?

So all Muslim women should leave their husbands?
Why ?

Good luck to you girl.I hope you find happiness in loving arms and far away from your abusive husband.

It seems like,more and more,God is taking these sub human scumbags to the cleaners. Maybe Tony Perkins will give him a call from the Ark ?

Why ?

Do you have any idea how many Islamic countries have the death penalty for homosexuals?

Why ?

Do you have any idea how many Islamic countries have the death penalty for homosexuals?
Why are you trying to deflect you dumb fuck ?
What have Islamic countries got to do with this story ?

Why ?

Why are you trying to deflect you dumb fuck ?
What have Islamic countries got to do with this story ?

You start these dumb threads about some guy that doesn't like gays, and you act like its the worst thing on the planet. You cheer his wife leaving him. Yet you say nothing about Islamists and their anti gay "bigotry". In all ME countries controlled by Muslims homosexuality is illegal, punishable by jail, flogging, or even death. Shouldn't all these Muslim women leave their men that beleive in the death penalty for gays? Shouldn't they take their children away from such hateful homophobes?

She has done the right thing. She has cut the hate out of her kids lives. Her husband should be in a zoo not a pulpit.
God is not mocked.
I've not once see you say this about all the Muslims who say homosexuality is a sin and should be illegal, and that they should therefore be punished. Maybe you could say that loud and clear here now - and don't forget about dehumanising them by saying they belong in zoos and that they should have their children removed from their lives.
In fact, it must be about time you start a similar thread about all the Muslims who hate homosexuality :popcorn:. Thanks.

Tommy-queer is incapable of criticizing Muslims, even when they are the biggest gay bashers on the planet.
Because in his heart, Tommy knows that gays deserve what they get.

Holly

Holly
If he was a good husband she wouldnt have left him. She is trying to protect her kids from a hateful bigot. A very brave woman.
That is bull and you know it. When someone wants to stay within their own gender, it won't matter how good a member on the other team is. People like that woman are going to do whatever makes them happy no matter who they hurt in the process. When did that become a good example for a kid?

God bless you and that man always!!!

Holly

Little Tommy, your life must truly be sad to take pleasure in someone else failed marriage because the wife cheated on her husband with a carpet munching Strap on Tools dyke.

Does that give you pleasant fantasies that they might let you join in with your ...short comings?

That is bull and you know it. When someone wants to stay within their own gender, it won't matter how good a member on the other team is.

Holly
Holly, Tommy the Taint is trolling you.

'Fuck him' is the proper response.

Holly

Holly
That is bull and you know it. When someone wants to stay within their own gender, it won't matter how good a member on the other team is.

Holly
Why do you bless him and not her ? He is the one spouting hate.

Holly

Holly

Holly
To me, a lady cheating on a man with another woman is a form of hate towards men and a man cheating on a woman with another man is a form of hate towards women. If that lady wanted to be with another woman, she never should have married that man in the first place!

Holly

True, but if I am going to have that response for anyone, it will be given in another way because I don't swear.

God bless you and Tommy and that man always!!!

Holly

Holly
They do not deserve to be raised by a mentally ill degenerate. No one deserves that.
They do not deserve to be raised by a mentally ill degenerate.

that why she left him and took the kids

Holly

Holly
To me, a lady cheating on a man with another woman is a form of hate towards men and a man cheating on a woman with another man is a form of hate towards women. If that lady wanted to be with another woman, she never should have married that man in the first place!

Holly

True, but if I am going to have that response for anyone, it will be given in another way because I don't swear.

God bless you and Tommy and that man always!!!

Holly
Cheating is a bad thing. Maybe he was a better man when she married him. Not the hater he turned into. She made the right decision to protect her children from an abusive monster.

Forum List

Back