🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage legal in 12 states, how soon is the rapture?

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
Now that over 20% of the states allow gay folk to marry how fast will heterosexual marriage disintegrate into homo sex butt fuckin forcing God, Allah and the Spaghetti Monster to throw a 20 mile wide comet at the earth?

The coming of the rapture is conditional on how many states legalize marijuana. According to scripture, the rapture is defined as having begun when at least 6 million people begin to get high....

Now that over 20% of the states allow gay folk to marry how fast will heterosexual marriage disintegrate into homo sex butt fuckin forcing God, Allah and the Spaghetti Monster to throw a 20 mile wide comet at the earth?

Stay thirsty my friend.

Repress much?

LOL

====

There are a lot of gay couples who are feeling pretty rapturous right now.

Quit being so afraid of your own sexual preferences and be happy for them.

That shows exactly how little you know and how ignorant you are. The rapture has nothing to do with gay marriage at all. God does not care how many states legalize gay marriage.

The REAL precursor to the rapture will be the number of posts where Gadawg73 has claimed something irrelevant. By 12000 (a fast approaching number) the rapture will commence. Please do not respond to this post – I am not ready for the rapture yet. We only have 1,001 left (as of this moment you have a post count of 11,156 and only 57 count as having not been irrelevant).
:poke:

PS: you missed the golden opportunity to use this smiley BTW – that is unforgivable.
:ssex:

That shows exactly how little you know and how ignorant you are. The rapture has nothing to do with gay marriage at all. God does not care how many states legalize gay marriage.

The REAL precursor to the rapture will be the number of posts where Gadawg73 has claimed something irrelevant. By 12000 (a fast approaching number) the rapture will commence. Please do not respond to this post – I am not ready for the rapture yet. We only have 1,001 left (as of this moment you have a post count of 11,156 and only 57 count as having not been irrelevant).

PS: you missed the golden opportunity to use this smiley BTW – that is unforgivable.

I love it when folks respond to posts they have labeled as "irrelevant" thus supporting their relevance.
Thank you!:clap2:

Repress much?

LOL

====

Uh, I could care less if gay folks get married. IOW, I support it.

Repress much?

LOL

====

That should really have been obvious luddly :redface:

That's never happened before. What has happened before, every time, is that the civilization that accepts the normalcy of homosexual relationships disintegrates and is replaced by a civilization that doesn't.

Rome might have felt like a 20 mile wide comet got thrown at them when Alaric sacked the city, but it wasn't a 20 mile wide comet, it just felt that way.

That's never happened before. What has happened before, every time, is that the civilization that accepts the normalcy of homosexual relationships disintegrates and is replaced by a civilization that doesn't.

Rome might have felt like a 20 mile wide comet got thrown at them when Alaric sacked the city, but it wasn't a 20 mile wide comet, it just felt that way.

Yet, that comet was not created, nor in motion by social acceptance of homosexuality.

I love it when folks respond to posts they have labeled as "irrelevant" thus supporting their relevance.
Thank you!:clap2:

NO!!!!! I asked you not to respond – you are dragging us ever closer to the rapture!

I am going off to the confessionals now, I must prepare!

By then Rome was a Christian city. When Roman excesses were at their height it was a pagan city and ruled the civilized parts of Europe, northern Africa and western Asia. Why didn't the "comet" come until 410 CE? :eusa_eh:

Repress much?

LOL

====

Sorry for ASSSuming you were one of the religious right nutters. I feel like I should by you cold beer to make up for it.

Dos Equis, of course.

The amber is really good.

Repress much?

LOL

====

That should really have been obvious luddly :redface:

I know ...

:redface: :redface: :redface:

My only defense is that I've read way too many of the bible thumping preacher posts.

I mean, they really do write things just that stupid.

By then Rome was a Christian city. When Roman excesses were at their height it was a pagan city and ruled the civilized parts of Europe, northern Africa and western Asia. Why didn't the "comet" come until 410 CE? :eusa_eh:

Or, the short reply to anything that katzen writes is,

That man/woman/other is an idiot.

No sweat. I am a hard core fiscal conservative but I support and fight for equal rights for everyone.
Gay folk do not bother me and who gives a shit if they get married?
Let them be miserable like the rest of us!

Forum List

Back