🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay men rounded up by Police and killed in Chechnya

No, more Russians committing gross human rights violations.
How can gays talk about "human" rights when they engage in animalistic behavior? ..... :cool:

Last edited:
"The mass detention of gay men is said to have followed attempts by gay rights groups to stage pride parades in cities across the country."

So the lesbians stir up the trouble and then the men get arrested. and the dykes won't even put out for the poor buggers. I wonder what gay men get out of their lifestyle at all?
Stinky d!cks.

:D

I fail to see the problem?? ..... :dunno:

"More than 100 gay men have been detained and at least three have been killed by authorities in Chechnya, according to a Russian newspaper cited Saturday in The New York Times.

The disturbing report from Novaya Gazeta, which cites government and police sources, follows a week of rumors about gay men mysteriously disappearing off the streets of the Russian republic, the Times reports.

Dozens of men between the ages of 16 and 50 have been detained “in connection with their nontraditional sexual orientation, or suspicion of such,” according to Novaya Gazeta as quoted in the Times."

Gay Men Are Being Rounded Up And Killed In Chechnya: Report | The Huffington Post

If Muslims were serious about killing gays, there would be no more Muslims. All you fudgepackers boink each other in your private domeciles.

Not exactly at His feet no.

From His light in the sky and from his voice from the Heavens.
Christ revealed Himself in human form for 3 1/2 years. The incident you speak of was to knock some sense into him after hunting down His people.

More Muslims killing Muslims?
Gays can't be muslim. ..... :cool:
Now you have to ask for names and addresses of any they believe are gay.

It is rather queer (no pun intended) that in every population about 5% to 10% of the people are queer (ok NOW it's a pun sure !!).

Not sure what causes this affliction.

Maybe it's because they are afraid of big bushy beavers (no pun intended) and they feel safer around little worms instead (ok NOW it's a pun sure !!).

:D

Not exactly at His feet no.

From His light in the sky and from his voice from the Heavens.
Christ revealed Himself in human form for 3 1/2 years. The incident you speak of was to knock some sense into him after hunting down His people.
Oh jeeze !!!

Do I really need to dust off my Jesus lectures to you ??

40 days. He hung around for 40 days.

Savvy ?! ?!

A spokesman for Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, who is a vocal supporter of Russian President Vladimir Putin, denied that any such activities have taken place. He further suggested that there are no gay people in the country at all.

“You cannot arrest or repress people who just don’t exist in the republic,”
spokesman Alvi Karimov said in a statement obtained by Radio Free Europe on Saturday.

Gay Men Are Being Rounded Up And Killed In Chechnya: Report | The Huffington Post

LOL, reminds me of when that dope in Iran claimed Iran had no gays, AJ or something or other

Imadinnerjacket?
Imina Nutjob.

I don't believe homosexuals are the savages here. That would be you.
Personally, I encourage all gays and lezbo's in middle eastern and slavic countries to get out and loudly protest on the streets for their homo rights. .... :thup: ... :cool:

Muslims are so homosexual that they have to put bags on their women so that they can pretend they're dudes.

Russia has been fighting the Chechnyns for years.

More like massacring. The Russian Armed Forces have used barbaric tactics to control the battlefield. Civilians in Gronzy were intentionally targeted to break the population into submission.

Forum List

Back