Gay Pride San Diego today!

Or, how about, “Give us your tired, your poor, your hungry, your huddled masses ..."... 'your gay soldiers willing to give their lives for you...'
I wish all of the gay soldiers would give their lives for the country as soon as possible. :cool:

Well, that is certainly MORE that a coward like you would be willing to do, isn't it? We know it's more your style to hide behind women and children.

Last edited:
Or, how about, “Give us your tired, your poor, your hungry, your huddled masses ..."... 'your gay soldiers willing to give their lives for you...'
I wish all of the gay soldiers would give their lives for the country as soon as possible. :cool:

Well, that is certainly MORE that a coward like you would be willing to do, isn't it?
It would be the more honorable way for them to check out.

Seeing how most will eventually die of either suicide or AIDS. :cool:

Well, that is certainly MORE that a coward like you would be willing to do, isn't it?
It would be the more honorable way for them to check out.

Seeing how most will eventually die of either suicide or AIDS. :cool:

Funny your fantasies fail to be set in reality....is that part and parcial of your loser religion?

You're just some backwards, ignorant dumbfuck who sticks their head up their ass when something comes 'round you don't understand.

And don't speak of honor, you fucking joke.

You're just some backwards, ignorant dumbfuck who sticks their head up their ass when something comes 'round you don't understand.

They're just gay. There's nothing hard to understand about that. They like to congratulate themselves by having parties and making fun of religion. Big woo.

They're just gay. There's nothing hard to understand about that. They like to congratulate themselves by having parties and making fun of religion. Big woo.

More retarded than gay

Being a Christian by faith and a Baptist by choice, I hold nothing against the Gay/Lesbien crowd. While I do consider homosexuality to be a sin and I don't condone it, I figure we are all sinners and God sees all sin as the same. The murderer is the same as the thief is the same as someone who rapes is the same as a liar and so on and so forth.

Should Gays/Lesbiens be allowed to serve in the military? Yes and openly at that. I served and see nothing wrong with it. If they are willing to die or more importantly, kill for my country, I support it, I don't care as long as they follow the rules. A Gay man is still a man so he can not wear a dress, lol.

Can a Gay/Lesbien be saved? Yes. Like I said up above, we are all sinners.

Don't hold all Christians as the same as those whack jobs over at WBC. They are the fringe and have bad religion, they have a bad teacher.

Oh, and I'm a Republican as well. You may not believe it, but I am.

My wife and I went down to the poofyer parade. The parade itself was pretty boring. Nothing remarkable gay about a bunch of fruitcakes walking down the street. The crowd, however, was a different story. Men everywhhere wearing next to nothing, and plenty of women too. The most shocking thing were the parents that brought their kids to it.

My wife and I went down to the poofyer parade. The parade itself was pretty boring. Nothing remarkable gay about a bunch of fruitcakes walking down the street. The crowd, however, was a different story. Men everywhhere wearing next to nothing, and plenty of women too. The most shocking thing were the parents that brought their kids to it.

How odd...that's not how they do it here. Where was your Gay Pride parade?

What's not how they do it? If you failed to see the throngs of men in thongs and high heels, then you were not there.

What's not how they do it? If you failed to see the throngs of men in thongs and high heels, then you were not there.

How odd where you are at....we had a few here, but mostly people in t-shirts and shorts (considering the weather)...I actually only saw two people all day in thongs and they were women IN the parade...(yes they were women...or else very very short men)
So, again...what Gay Pride parade do you go to?

Forum List

Back