Gays for Trump

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
after being targets for the liberals seems they want to do some fence jumping

2ivh4dt.jpg

The horror of Sunday's terrorist attack in Orlando at a gay nightclub has sent shockwaves throughout the LGBT community and forced many to change their support from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump.

story

"I'm shaken, I'm a mess, I'm broken, but I've never been more determined for a leader to actually take charge and make a change, how do i get started. How do I help this man lead us into a safer country?" 4yyyy wrote".

The dandy guy on the right is holding a sign saying "arab Christians..". A gay-arab Christian. That's like painting a red bullseye on yourself. I wonder how long he would hold that sign up in Iraq?

Trump has always been for the gay agenda. Now the gays are finally figuring that out. About time. I'm sure the other Trumpees will welcome Trump's newly advertised longstanding support with open arms..

:lol: yet another silly op is silly... Homo's Hell No Hillary! :blahblah:

Human Rights Campaign today announced its endorsement of Hillary Clinton for President. HRC’s Board of Directors, comprised of 32 community leaders from across the nation, unanimously voted to endorse Secretary Clinton -- an endorsement she will accept next Sunday, January 24 at an event in Des Moines, Iowa with HRC President Chad Griffin and the organization’s members and supporters.

Today’s endorsement comes at a time when the stakes could not be higher for the LGBT community. Over the last seven years under President Obama’s leadership, the nation has made substantial progress on LGBT equality -- from the end of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,” to his Executive Order protecting LGBT employees of federal contractors from discrimination, to his historic support for nationwide marriage equality, to signing landmark hate crimes legislation, speaking out against so-called “conversion therapy,” and working to protect LGBT students. Despite the fact that a majority of Republican and Independent voters today support federal protections for LGBT Americans, the leading Republican candidates for president have threatened to halt progress as well as revoke, repeal, and overturn the gains made during President Obama’s two terms.

http://www.hrc.org/blog/human-rights-campaign-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

The op? Gays? Not you? Do you feel threatened?

That depends. Are the gays trying to forcibly give me the gay buttsex?

so you like in the ass huh??

More than you enjoy reading comprehension, apparently.
:lol: yet another silly op is silly... Homo's Hell No Hillary! :blahblah:

Human Rights Campaign today announced its endorsement of Hillary Clinton for President. HRC’s Board of Directors, comprised of 32 community leaders from across the nation, unanimously voted to endorse Secretary Clinton -- an endorsement she will accept next Sunday, January 24 at an event in Des Moines, Iowa with HRC President Chad Griffin and the organization’s members and supporters.

Today’s endorsement comes at a time when the stakes could not be higher for the LGBT community. Over the last seven years under President Obama’s leadership, the nation has made substantial progress on LGBT equality -- from the end of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,” to his Executive Order protecting LGBT employees of federal contractors from discrimination, to his historic support for nationwide marriage equality, to signing landmark hate crimes legislation, speaking out against so-called “conversion therapy,” and working to protect LGBT students. Despite the fact that a majority of Republican and Independent voters today support federal protections for LGBT Americans, the leading Republican candidates for president have threatened to halt progress as well as revoke, repeal, and overturn the gains made during President Obama’s two terms.

http://www.hrc.org/blog/human-rights-campaign-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

is this bullet proof??

Gays turning against Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. I really didn't think they would turn on one of their own.

Forum List

Back