Gays have it made! Places in the world where it's actually not okay to be gay

And they are all backwards countries that no one would want to visit in a million years.

Actually, Noomi, Jamaica imprisons people for being homosexual, and as far as I know they are a thriving tourist attraction...

Oh look, you picked one of the few exceptions to the rule. I said this earlier in the thread but look at the company social cons want to keep on this issue based on your OP.

Outside of a few nutjobs, American social conservatives don't want queers to be executed or given long prison sentences. We just don't want their perversions to be in front of us, we don't want them to be defined as normal and legitimate, and we sure don't want them to be where they can be spread to kids.

Nor have I seen any discussion about civil rights violations.
Denying homosexual and lesbian couples their right to be legally married is a civil rights violation. Just because you don't recognize it as such doesn't mean that it isn't a violation.

Just because you DO recognize it as a civil rights violation doesn't mean that it is. I'll go with the fact that despite a half-century of maniacal homo activist ranting, it is still absent from the 1964 Civil Rights Act, to support my contention (when other groups HAVE BEEN ADDED to protected status) >> ex. The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 + amendments added in 2008.

Last edited:
It is a civil rights violation because it is denying equal treatment under the law to a specific segment of society. It is even worse because this oppression is done in the name of God, in direct violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

If marriage is a religious institution, then there shouldn't be any US laws regarding it in any way. If marriage is a legal institution, then religion should not have power over any government decisions, and denying homosexuals and lesbians equal access to that institution and its benefits would be a violation of those Americans' civil rights.

Your Bible is wrong. Homosexuals and lesbians should be allowed to get married and pursue their own happiness just like everyone else.

Do you know that in the US Army, it is illegal for a heterosexual soldier to give or receive oral sex, even with their wives? Heterosexual blow jobs are considered "sodomy" under UCMJ. "Sodomy" is of course a sin against the good Christian God, and US Army soldiers are glowing examples of Jesus' perfection so it must be illegal for them to engage in any kind of "immoral" act. Technically, a US Army soldier can be punished for getting head from his wife. This puts about 1,166,495% of all married heterosexual US Army male soldiers in the "sexual deviant" category that Republicans abhor.

It is a civil rights violation because it is denying equal treatment under the law to a specific segment of society. It is even worse because this oppression is done in the name of God, in direct violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

If marriage is a religious institution, then there shouldn't be any US laws regarding it in any way. If marriage is a legal institution, then religion should not have power over any government decisions, and denying homosexuals and lesbians equal access to that institution and its benefits would be a violation of those Americans' civil rights.

Your Bible is wrong. Homosexuals and lesbians should be allowed to get married and pursue their own happiness just like everyone else.

Do you know that in the US Army, it is illegal for a heterosexual soldier to give or receive oral sex, even with their wives? Heterosexual blow jobs are considered "sodomy" under UCMJ. "Sodomy" is of course a sin against the good Christian God, and US Army soldiers are glowing examples of Jesus' perfection so it must be illegal for them to engage in any kind of "immoral" act. Technically, a US Army soldier can be punished for getting head from his wife. This puts about 1,166,495% of all married heterosexual US Army male soldiers in the "sexual deviant" category that Republicans abhor.

I don't know who you're talking to, since you haven't quoted anyone's post, but I'll just say that I don't particularly HAVE any bible, and don't need to refer to religion in any way to disqualify queers from many endeavors in society. I just explained this all in Post # 150 (try reading the thread). The equal protection of the law does not apply to queers because there is a "compelling interest" to deny them that equal treatment. And that compelling interest is to not have sexual pervert nutcases transforming society into one big sexually perverted nuthouse. Homos are not equal to heteros. Heteros are normal. Homos are not. And their abnormality is a cultural contagious one, especially to kids.

As for the army, I served in it for 5 years. Soldiers shower together, and this is more than enough reason to disqualify queers from military service. They should also be restricted from engaging in any kind of contact sport, and anything involving relations with children, especially teaching. And of course the lunacy of same sex marriage should be banned everywhere.

Forum List

Back