🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gays now complaining about not enough repersentation in Movies

On this issue GLAAD is being absurd. There are way bigger fish to fry than complaining about the amount of gay characters appearing in movies.

Movie producers are in the business to make money.

They know the average theatre patron isn't going to part with their hard earned money to watch fudge packers prancing on the big screen. ..... :eusa_hand:

They know the average theatre patron isn't going to part with their hard earned money to watch fudge packers prancing on the big screen. ..... :eusa_hand:
They sure loved Rock Hudson....

You see folks, you given them an inch and they come back they want a mile

stay our of their bedrooms but it's OK THEY intrude themselves into our lives

On this issue GLAAD is being absurd. There are way bigger fish to fry than complaining about the amount of gay characters appearing in movies.

That's true about gays in general. Most just want to live their lives, be with their loved ones, work at their chosen career and just be left alone. They're good, decent people who want the same rights the rest of us enjoy and to be left alone.

The way we see the news these days though - A very few individuals of any given group make a statement and knee-jerkers on both sides believe they represent the entire population.

Homosexuals make up less than 10% of the population but probably 95% of the posts here.

They do have a point but they do indeed have "bigger fish to fry".

GLAAD Gives Failing Grades to Sony and Disney for Gays in Film - Hollywood Reporter

GLAAD Gives Failing Grades to Sony and Disney for Gays in Film

LBGT people are 3.8% of the population and are in 17.5% of hollwood movies, but that is not enough for the militant fags.

Statistically, the queers and Jews are over represented, and the Hispanics and Native Americans are under represented.

There are about half as many Native Americans in the nation as there are Jews. Think about that. Think about all the references to Jewish culture we hear on the radio or see in movies and television. Do we see half as much about Native American culture? A quarter as much? A tenth, a hundredth?

Jews make up even a smaller percentage of the population than LBGT, and there are more references to their culture than LBGT than even Hispanic cultural references, which make up 17% of the population. Hell, there is a whole cable channel and music stations devoted to latin culture, so you would think that more cultural references would show up than LGBT, right?

Nope. It's all gay, it's all jew.

It all has to do with money and power.

But he was in the closet. Same with Cary Grant and Randolph Scott.

That's where the meddling busy-bodies want all gays.
And then when you get married you find a more extreme version of your Mother, that you have sex with......

GLAAD Gives Failing Grades to Sony and Disney for Gays in Film - Hollywood Reporter

GLAAD Gives Failing Grades to Sony and Disney for Gays in Film

LBGT people are 3.8% of the population and are in 17.5% of hollwood movies, but that is not enough for the militant fags.

Statistically, the queers and Jews are over represented, and the Hispanics and Native Americans are under represented.

There are about half as many Native Americans in the nation as there are Jews. Think about that. Think about all the references to Jewish culture we hear on the radio or see in movies and television. Do we see half as much about Native American culture? A quarter as much? A tenth, a hundredth?

Jews make up even a smaller percentage of the population than LBGT, and there are more references to their culture than LBGT than even Hispanic cultural references, which make up 17% of the population. Hell, there is a whole cable channel and music stations devoted to latin culture, so you would think that more cultural references would show up than LGBT, right?

Nope. It's all gay, it's all jew.

It all has to do with money and power.
Us Natives are used to ignoring you white Devils...

And, interestingly enough, for some reason, there are more queer Jews than any other ethnicity. :eusa_think:

I am supportive of gay people and don't go around calling them names, but I thought the whole point of the gay rights movement was to normalize it, not highlight it. If a writer has to create a special gay role despite its lack of relevance to the plot, and a director has to film scenes where the sexuality of its characters are highlighted for no good reason, then such a focus is making a spectacle out of it rather than acting like it's normal.

And, interestingly enough, for some reason, there are more queer Jews than any other ethnicity. :eusa_think:

Oh good grief.

Where do you anti-Semitic, homophobic, wing nuts get this crap?

When I'm in a squirrly mood, I type some things just to see if I can get a rise out of the hyper sensitive PC crowd. Thanks. At least I know you aren't a Jew or a fag, if you were, you'd have a sense of humor.

Yep… Hollywood is relying on individual patrons while TV series rely on commercial advertisements. One can see a lot more homosexuals on TV than on the big screen. However, make no mistake about it. It is a slow brain bleaching process. "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

But he was in the closet. Same with Cary Grant and Randolph Scott.

That's where the meddling busy-bodies want all gays.
And then when you get married you find a more extreme version of your Mother, that you have sex with......
Mother???? Many holds their mother (maybe you are not one of those) dear to their heart and should not be the subject of your discussion...:eusa_naughty:

Oh good grief.

Where do you anti-Semitic, homophobic, wing nuts get this crap?

When I'm in a squirrly mood, I type some things just to see if I can get a rise out of the hyper sensitive PC crowd. Thanks. At least I know you aren't a Jew or a fag, if you were, you'd have a sense of humor.

Lying is very common among rabid RW idiots.

So is homophobia and anti-Semitic.

Forum List

Back