🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gays now complaining about not enough repersentation in Movies

And, interestingly enough, for some reason, there are more queer Jews than any other ethnicity. :eusa_think:

Oh good grief.

Where do you anti-Semitic, homophobic, wing nuts get this crap?

When I'm in a squirrly mood, I type some things just to see if I can get a rise out of the hyper sensitive PC crowd. Thanks. At least I know you aren't a Jew or a fag, if you were, you'd have a sense of humor.

Lying is very common among rabid RW idiots.

So is homophobia and anti-Semitic.

Blah blah blah. I know, I have an opinion you don't like, so you think you automatically know I am an RW, is that it?

1003581_10153889631090471_479359632_n.jpg

If gays are only 3.5% of the population, don't we already have 3.5% of the representation in entertainment?

Is a gay character in the new Mortal Kombat game I hear.

With the massive number of options the media can tinker with any experiment it wants. HBO just cancelled its gay centric series Looking because there aren't enough gays to look.

I am supportive of gay people and don't go around calling them names, but I thought the whole point of the gay rights movement was to normalize it, not highlight it. If a writer has to create a special gay role despite its lack of relevance to the plot, and a director has to film scenes where the sexuality of its characters are highlighted for no good reason, then such a focus is making a spectacle out of it rather than acting like it's normal.

I still haven't seen sitcom with gay that is not smart, funny and in center of attention. They're always the "most interesting man" in the world.

I'm surprised that GLAAD doesn't get in bed with the FAG ( Film Actors Guild ) and ramrod their rights down the throats of Hollywood !!

I would shove it up their asses and demand more holes......, errr, I mean roles !

Forum List

Back