Gays voted school's "Cutest Couple" for prom

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Brad Taylor And Dylan Meehan Go To Prom After Being Named Carmel High School's 'Cutest Couple' (VIDEO)

What's left for two teens to do after achieving overnight Internet fame? Go to prom, of course.

Looking dapper in their color-coordinated tuxes, high schoolers Brad Taylor and Dylan Meehan attended their senior prom on Monday after making history for being the first same-sex couple to be voted "cutest couple" in the Carmel High School yearbook.

Its true that our youth are our hope for the future.

No surprise in Carmel, not very likely outside of the B(G)ay Area...

We know, they are just so intelligent there...

These are like the kids who voted the ugly fat boy prom queen.

You might be right, but it really doesn't look that way. While it may be difficult for some to accept, today's youth have become more accepting of gays all around. There are still plenty of homophobes out there, but there are also many more who today will stand up for gays, so they don't feel so completely abandoned.

What is sad about it? I think it great. And I am pleased that homophobe hate is being slowly diluted with todays youth.

Not long ago..and still rampant, is blacks dating whites and the grief they get. It's not as bad as it used to be, but it's still a struggle for those that love and see no color...or sexual persuaisn. They just...love. And that, my friends, is what this world needs now. Everyone is so angry all the time.

Brad Taylor And Dylan Meehan Go To Prom After Being Named Carmel High School's 'Cutest Couple' (VIDEO)

What's left for two teens to do after achieving overnight Internet fame? Go to prom, of course.

Looking dapper in their color-coordinated tuxes, high schoolers Brad Taylor and Dylan Meehan attended their senior prom on Monday after making history for being the first same-sex couple to be voted "cutest couple" in the Carmel High School yearbook.

Its true that our youth are our hope for the future.

Their classmates voted for them. Some would see this as a bad thing, but I think it's kinda cute.

Forum List

Back