Gaza Battle Shifts To Beauty Aisle

I totally agree, some camping in Sinai could let the hostile Arabs to relax and breathe a fresh air instead the terrible air they breathe all day under the ground busy digging tunnels.
A Small break in between the killing of Jews! I think it would be mutual agreement..if they won't break it as usual..
Do you support hundreds of thousands of Jews moving into Gaza as Arabs depart, or would that qualify as breaking the GCIV?

not a bad idea-----it is amazing how well agricultural settlements do in the SINAI----lots of sunlight------they could probably supply all of their energy needs from SUNLIGHT Yamit grew stuff
like crazy-------Gaza is a hell hole--------right there----jutting into Israel-----how can an arab be happy?
Depends on how soon greedy Jews give up on ruling all the land between the River and the sea, doesn't it?

I don't want a single ISRAELI to live with the monsters in Gaza, but I would like to move the West Bank Pals to Gaza keeping the Israelis and annexing the West Bank officially to Israel.
Feiglin suggest the same except for making the WBP Israelis.

To help Moshe put up tents?

"Likud MK Moshe Feiglin called for Israel to reconquer the Gaza Strip and for the military to set up tent encampments for Gaza civilians near the Sinai border, 'until relevant emigration destinations are determined.'"

Knesset member: Retake Gaza, put civilians in 'tent camps' | The Times of Israel
I thought they were moving house trailers for the Gaza's without a home now.
I don't want a single ISRAELI to live with the monsters in Gaza, but I would like to move the West Bank Pals to Gaza keeping the Israelis and annexing the West Bank officially to Israel.
Feiglin suggest the same except for making the WBP Israelis.
I'm sure you would , too funny. :rolleyes:

I thought they were moving house trailers for the Gaza's without a home now.

I'm sure you would , too funny. :rolleyes:
Stay tuned! I heard Gaza will be disarmed soon! and they also want an airport? 1+1=2.
They want to go help ISIS! Birds of feather flock together!

Stay tuned! I heard Gaza will be disarmed soon! and they also want an airport? 1+1=2.
What"s the word on the latest Hudna?

Forum List

Back