Gaza Has 24 Hours to Leave

Can't or won't answer the questions eh, but you got plenty of propaganda to push around here don't you ? What are you a Democrat ?

And you still have zero, just more dissembling and rubbish. The agreements have been linked to, they're public knowledge, and you've have yet to even admit they exist. But you got plenty of Jane Fonda fetishism to babble over and over again, like a mantra. What are you, an idiot?

Not Israel's problem any more. Anything they do will just be 'Oppression N Stuff' so tough shit, let them starve in Egypt's desert.
The main question whether Israel can stand against the 'Arab jihad' in this case.

The main question whether Israel can stand against the 'Arab jihad' in this case.

What Jihad? So far nothing but noise. They make such calls all the time. Few ever answer; that's because Arabs know their 'armies' are shit, just mobs run by the rulers' relatives and flunkies.

Your blanket judgment is somewhat disparaging, doll. You get a thumbs down from me for your narrow mindedness inflicted by years of worshiping at the alter of all that is negative. In a word, you speak stupidly. :cranky:
So the Republican Party has no power over the United Nations and has always been supportive of giving more power to the United Nations? Actually they are a long running disaster for the country, a giveaway to the rich corrupt deregulating bubble and bust depression producer. Not to mention the stupidest wars ever, allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence and a long lasting disaster. How is Reagan's pal Saddam doing?

What Jihad? So far nothing but noise. They make such calls all the time. Few ever answer; that's because Arabs know their 'armies' are shit, just mobs run by the rulers' relatives and flunkies.
I don't expect any Arab country to formally declare war on Israel. But financing and supplying terrorist groups is quite possible.

I understand that many Israel supporters are now expecting a ground operation in Gaza and a full annihilation of Hamas. I will dare to assume that it is quite 'bold' expectations. The best what Israel can get is returning to the status quo before the attack. Alas.

I don't expect any Arab country to formally declare war on Israel. But financing and supplying terrorist groups is quite possible.

I understand that many Israel supporters are now expecting a ground operation in Gaza and a full annihilation of Hamas. I will dare to assume that it is quite 'bold' expectations. The best what Israel can get is returning to the status quo before the attack. Alas.
I tend to think that the Arab Palestinian men are going to become in short supply very very soon.
They seem to be staying in North Gaza in droves. They are going to be nothing more than cannon fodder.

This break up or Divorce had been done before in the middle East. India and Pakistan did it during Gandis time. They were Not Combatible. And large numbers relocated to end the constant fights. Bangledesh was another divorce.
Exactly.... It makes me wonder about the divorce that's sure to happen here as well, because the Democrats have purposely built a situation over the year's that has put citizen against citizen along ideological lines, and have done so for selfish political purposes.

I mean could you imagine that we'd be seeing pro-Hamas protest in this country, and this by people who have been accepted into our country without regards too such loyalties, and without a demand or test to make sure that they are assimilating into American culture peacefully rather than them seeking to come here at all ?

Oh they've been answered, but you party shills are just going to keep parroting your Jane Fonda memes anyway. Go ahead, you will still be posting stupid excuses no matter what the truth is. Then you will whine about Democrats not having and credibility with our allies, even as you peddle the same feckless policies. Of course since Reagan did that it is fine with the GOP shills anyway, so why make up nonsense? Are you ashamed of your Sainted Reagan's cowardice?
So you are a Democrat... Good to know that.

And you still have zero, just more dissembling and rubbish. The agreements have been linked to, they're public knowledge, and you've have yet to even admit they exist. But you got plenty of Jane Fonda fetishism to babble over and over again, like a mantra. What are you, an idiot?
Surada giving you a thumbs up is all anyone needs to know about who the real Jane Fonda cult member poster is around here. No you are the shameful idiot it appears.

So the Republican Party has no power over the United Nations and has always been supportive of giving more power to the United Nations? Actually they are a long running disaster for the country, a giveaway to the rich corrupt deregulating bubble and bust depression producer. Not to mention the stupidest wars ever, allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence and a long lasting disaster. How is Reagan's pal Saddam doing?
The undermining Democrat's are behind every screw up the next Republican president has faced. Do your homework and quit using Democrat propaganda in here.

I tend to think that the Arab Palestinian men are going to become in short supply very very soon.
They seem to be staying in North Gaza in droves. They are going to be nothing more than cannon fodder.
Okay, the time will show then.

The undermining Democrat's are behind every screw up the next Republican president has faced. Do your homework and quit using Democrat propaganda in here.

You people keep choosing to make a tragedy a political event to gain from. You're very sick. But...

Shh...

Donald Trump is speaking.

shh trump is speaking Isral hamas.png

Exactly.... It makes me wonder about the divorce that's sure to happen here as well, because the Democrats have purposely built a situation over the year's that has put citizen against citizen along ideological lines, and have done so for selfish political purposes.

I mean could you imagine that we'd be seeing pro-Hamas protest in this country, and this by people who have been accepted into our country without regards too such loyalties, and without a demand or test to make sure that they are assimilating into American culture peacefully rather than them seeking to come here at all ?

The middle east doesnt assimulate well anywhere. It always ends up we Demand you agree with us.

Which is the left as well.

This has been going on since 1947.

Actually it started much earlier when the al Husseini clan aligned with the Nazis and the "Arab revolts" started terrorism against Jews.

Forum List

Back