Gaza Has 24 Hours to Leave

It's all Israels problem. They're the ones sitting on Palestinian land.

It's not other Arab countrys problem to help Israel.

The problem isn't going away, and neither are the Palestinian people.

The biggest problem isn't Israelis or Palestinians.

It's American Evangelical Christians and their mental illness fantasies of some great battle of Armaggedon.

Those people are bat shit fucking nuts, and are the biggest problem to any solution.

If there is any group of people that needs extincting, it's those lunatics.
listen to the leftist calling for the extermination of nearly 100 million American Evangelical Christians .

It's all Israels problem. They're the ones sitting on Palestinian land.

It's not other Arab countrys problem to help Israel.

The problem isn't going away, and neither are the Palestinian people.

The biggest problem isn't Israelis or Palestinians.

It's American Evangelical Christians and their mental illness fantasies of some great battle of Armaggedon.

Those people are bat shit fucking nuts, and are the biggest problem to any solution.

If there is any group of people that needs extincting, it's those lunatics.

I can't say I support bombing all of Gaza up to the stone age, but if Israel could kill every single Hamas, I would certainly support that.

I can't say I support bombing all of Gaza up to the stone age, but if Israel could kill every single Hamas, I would certainly support that.
And the 60% who support Hamas? The rest support other terrorist organizations

More like 24 hours to LIVE.

Some are leaving but Hamas is telling them to stay and most are, that it is just propaganda so lots get killed then they hope to blame the massacre on Israel. And as usual, the worthless UN ain't doing shit.

TIME TO ROCK AND ROLL.

It will work on the useful idiots. Always does.

I'm thinking Jews will annihilate the Palestinians to decrease the surplus population and permanently occupy Gaza. Eventually it will be 'New Israel' once they clean things out. I'm not taking sides. I don't like Jews as they vote 77% dem in the USA. Anyone that votes dem, votes to destroy America. I don't like Arabs as they want the world under Sharia Law. My war is right here in the USA. That occupies ALL my time along with preps.

Atomic Bomb Vacation 2.jpg

I'm thinking Jews will annihilate the Palestinians to decrease the surplus population and permanently occupy Gaza. Eventually it will be 'New Israel' once they clean things out. I'm not taking sides. I don't like Jews as they vote 77% dem in the USA. Anyone that votes dem, votes to destroy America. I don't like Arabs as they want the world under Sharia Law. My war is right here in the USA. That occupies ALL my time along with preps.

View attachment 842574
Fuckups have to fuck up.

Forum List

Back