🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza Israel crisis, explanation. Israel condemned all around the world.

Our government always supports Israel as long as Aipac exists and talks with money.

In reality if Obama truly had a choice he would fuck Israel over and fuck Netanyahu over.

Americans aren't backing Israel at all. I've seen very few back Israel.

American citizens don't all stand with Israel. We know that Israel triggered the conflict and they are pretty much shooting fish in a barrel and killing innocents left and right. Militant groups barely caused any damage to Israel or affected people at all. People are moving freely and only for a few minutes during the day they might have to stay in their homes. Israel keeps claiming "mistakes" .

No more treating Israel like a "God". Like the Jews want us to.

When it is probably the most Satanic nation on earth.
What is it you don't understand about Representative of the People? Each district in America, all 435 of them, has a representative to voice the Will Of The People in his/her district. A majority of Representatives voted today to back Israel. What is it you still don't understand?

Our political system is broken, we have a lot of crackpots in Senate and Congress, we will have to have one more election to get rid of the rest of the extremist Tea Party crackpots. All that ran in the last election were voted out of office.

Elected officials in the US presently do not represent the will of the people.
Poll after poll of American approval ratings of Israel has been in the 70 to 80 percentile, and the last few years its reached record highs. It's not the system only, the majority of American people support Israel. Life's a bitch, bitch.

These criminals are bragging about trying to kill government leaders.

Cowardly nation attacking a defenseless population.

That's it. Egypt and Turkey will destroy Israel.

Stop wishing for genocide, Bcoz.
It is not a reasonable response to others trying to assassinate terrorist leaders - or even to - in your own words - killing 'government leaders'.
Even Kvetchs misplaced loyatly to you might be (just might be) stretched and he might (just might) wake up and see what you are really about if you keep slipping up like this :eusa_shhh:

You're supporting genocide by supporting Israel.

I'm supporting justice of decades of brutal assaults on Gaza by Israel.
Ahem, actually it's opposite, anybody who supports Palestinians is supporting a unch of genocidal rocket shooting IslamoTerrorist animals. Thankfully, not too many American give a fuck about the Pale-Shitians. They see them as they are.

I have never encountered a skinny gazan male-----nor a non CHUBBY gazan female ------here in the USA-----one of them suddenly---in a restaurant----decide to belly dance------bad decision

Lol :lol:
Perhaps she would give Kvetchie lessons?

Condemned all around the world, eh. Perhaps you could back that up with links showing which governments have condemned Israel. Or is this more of your distorted rhetoric?

Condemned all around the world, eh. Perhaps you could back that up with links showing which governments have condemned Israel. Or is this more of your distorted rhetoric?

Turkey, Egypt, France, Tunisia, Iraq, many other Arabic countries, protesters in Europe, America, and they are mostly white Americans protesting outside the White House. Jordan, Russia, Iran. Kuwait, Syria.

New York, Paris, Sydney protesters.

Global anti-Israel protests staged as fears of Gaza ground invasion escalate (PHOTOS) — RT

Fucking retard.

Turkey, Egypt, France, Tunisia, Iraq, many other Arabic countries, protesters in Europe, America, and they are mostly white Americans protesting outside the White House. Jordan, Russia, Iran. Kuwait, Syria.

Global anti-Israel protests staged as fears of Gaza ground invasion escalate (PHOTOS) — RT

Fucking retard.

Lol! And that's your version of world condemnation, is it? Say no more. You're like the proverbial empty vessel. But do feel free to continue with the publication of the voices in your head.

Yeah, that's condemnation retard.

That's why Israel doesn't try to pull evil shit anymore, they lose friends.

It's only because of Jewish Mafias in western countries that force them to support Israel.

Jews control some big money there, in reality the leaders know Israel is scum.

Nobody likes Israel, Europeans, Americans, Africans,etc.

Our government always supports Israel as long as Aipac exists and talks with money.

In reality if Obama truly had a choice he would fuck Israel over and fuck Netanyahu over.

Americans aren't backing Israel at all. I've seen very few back Israel.

American citizens don't all stand with Israel. We know that Israel triggered the conflict and they are pretty much shooting fish in a barrel and killing innocents left and right. Militant groups barely caused any damage to Israel or affected people at all. People are moving freely and only for a few minutes during the day they might have to stay in their homes. Israel keeps claiming "mistakes" .

No more treating Israel like a "God". Like the Jews want us to.

When it is probably the most Satanic nation on earth.
What is it you don't understand about Representative of the People? Each district in America, all 435 of them, has a representative to voice the Will Of The People in his/her district. A majority of Representatives voted today to back Israel. What is it you still don't understand?

Our political system is broken, we have a lot of crackpots in Senate and Congress, we will have to have one more election to get rid of the rest of the extremist Tea Party crackpots. All that ran in the last election were voted out of office.

Elected officials in the US presently do not represent the will of the people.
My rep speaks for me. As do the majority of them. That includes both parties.

Fucking retard.
Oh no! It's its it's "Muslim outrage" again! Waddawegonna dooooo! Waddawegonna dooooo!

You're too sick in your head, Netanyahu is losing support over this election stunt.

And people are aware of the cruelty of his criminal government.
About 15 minutes ago, Rep. Eric Cantor, House Majority Leader, told Greta Van Susteren of Fox News that this morning,the House passed a resolution to support Israel in this current conflict. This means, my friend, the Peoples representatives, expressed Americas attitude toward Israel. In other words, Americans are strongly backing Israel.

And their approval rating is down there with Dick Cheney and Satan.
Ah, the Hamas spokesperson in America has spoken. Of course, Tinnie never thinks the Muslims do wrong. If you are disappointed on how the majority of Americans feel, Tinnie, nobody is stopping you from accepting a one-way ticket from Hamas and you can live happily forever and ever in Gaza. This way you wouldn't have to bother using your magic computer that really isn't there.

Rabid racism again by Roudy. This guy is destroying Israel himself. Ha Ha Ha! What a moron.

Hossfly, no one is stopping you from leaving America and taking a one way ticket to Israel. You clearly view Israel before America. You care for Israel's interests before ours. Go leave.

Americans aren't in any position to keep fighting Israel's regional wars they cause.

The truth hurts. No more war for Israel. No more escalations in the Middle East for Israel.

Rabid racism again by Roudy. This guy is destroying Israel himself. Ha Ha Ha! What a moron.

Hossfly, no one is stopping you from leaving America and taking a one way ticket to Israel. You clearly view Israel before America. You care for Israel's interests before ours. Go leave.

Americans aren't in any position to keep fighting Israel's regional wars they cause.

The truth hurts. No more war for Israel. No more escalations in the Middle East for Israel.
That's it! I've made up my mind if Obama is re-elected, I am leaving the US and moving permanently to Texas. I can't take anymore of this abuse.

To paraphrase a Palestinian man who appeared on World News last evening: 'does anyone understand that if Israel was not killing us, we would not fire rockets?" our vigilant news media typically overlooks this dimension...
No shit, Sherlock.

That's it! I've made up my mind if Obama is re-elected, I am leaving the US and moving permanently to Texas. I can't take anymore of this abuse.

Then don't move to Austin. They're going to secede from Texas and join the US.

Because Knows Jackshit, the interests of Israel and America are pretty much the same, which is why they are allies, and why most Americans support Israel, Jew and Christian. On the other hand there is no such thing as Muslim American, or Palestinian American. They run contrary to each other. Case in point would be YOU, kalb khara heywan.

To paraphrase a Palestinian man who appeared on World News last evening: 'does anyone understand that if Israel was not killing us, we would not fire rockets?" our vigilant news media typically overlooks this dimension...
Does anyone understand that if Palestinian animals weren't firing rockets at Israeli cities, Israel wouldn't be taking these actions. I think everybody understands and backs Israel.

Is anyone stopping you from going to Gaza with your toy AK47 that you bought from ToysRUs? By the way, many Americans would love to see Muslims like you go back to the country of your origin since you will never be able to assimilate and become real Americans like other immigrants were able to.

The 'Collateral Damage'

perhaps 'palestinians' should stop lobbing missiles into israel and stop whining about retaliation.

not using their civilians as human shields might also help.

they're like the 'lumpy' of the political world...

starts stuff they're going to get their butts kicked for.

*shrug*

Forum List

Back