Geller: 'Islamophobia' Clock a 'Setup'

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Looks like Obama was in cahoots with them. this is becoming quite the games they are PLAYING on all of us. some guy ask trump about Muslims and them THIS. and use a kid. wake up

snip:
Pamela Geller says that the story of a Muslim teen arrested this week for bringing a device that looked like a bomb to school is a
setup" likely dreamed up by the boy's pro-Muslim activist father.

Geller, the president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, became a national name after the AFDI's controversial "Draw Muhammad" contest was targeted by Islamic extremists.

In an op-ed Thursday, Geller said she though something "smelled fishy" when she first heard reports of teen Ahmed Mohamed being taken away in handcuffs for bringing a mysterious "ticking device" to school and being "passive aggressive" when questioned by officials. But when more information about the father surfaced, Geller said the whole thing "positively stinks":

In what has become one of the most egregious of the faked hate narratives, the bomb hoax clockster turns out to come from a family that has a history of supremacist stunts. The New York Daily News reported this Wednesday about Ahmed Mohamed’s father, Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed:

"One of the earliest instances of the standout citizen making national news was in 2011, when he sensationally stood up to an anti-Islamic pastor and defended the Koran as its defense attorney. That mock trial at a Florida church ended with the book’s burning, to ElHassan’s claimed shock. In an interview with the Washington Post at the time, the devoted Muslim said he’d take on Rev. Terry Jones’ challenge because the holy book teaches that Muslims should engage in peaceful dialogue with Christians."

Also in 2011, ElHassan debated Robert Spencer on the question of “Does Islam Respect Human Rights?” Clearly, he was trying to score a victory against a famous “Islamophobe” and thus win a name for himself. ElHassan has been looking for publicity and chances to fight against “Islamophobia” for a considerable period. Now he has seized it, going so far as to claim his son was "tortured" by school and law enforcement officials.

He finally has the cause he has been seeking for so long.

Geller ends the piece by warning about the possible security threat the President Obama-endorsed "agitprop" poses:

ALL of it here:

Yep. This is a new "Hands up don't shoot".

His father is also running for president of Sudan....a country he loves so much he wants to be president....but....refuses to LIVE in.

Wonder what a nice civil rights lawsuit against a Texas town would do for his campaign funds???

This is a hoax and a stunt they fucking planned. Only retard liberals are dumb enough to be duped by Hockmeds "cool clock"....which doesn't even display the time.

If you can't believe Pamela Geller than who can you believe!? lol. Does it make ya'll feel good to smear a child?

Stephanie is just shitty that the children she used to serve mashed potatoes with an ice-cream scoop are smarter than she ever will be.

If you can't believe Pamela Geller than who can you believe!? lol. Does it make ya'll feel good to smear a child?

Stephanie is just shitty that the children she used to serve mashed potatoes with an ice-cream scoop are smarter than she ever will be.

I wouldn't necessarily take Geller's word for it, but I could TOTALLY see some of these shitty people on both the left and the right using their kids as part of their agenda dude.

I wouldn't necessarily take Geller's word for it, but I could TOTALLY see some of these shitty people on both the left and the right using their kids as part of their agenda dude.

Geller is a self-serving media whore and even folks that hate everything about Islam don't take her very seriously. She is trying to make a fortune off hate which I understand is a very lucrative business these days.

This kid has a good head on his shoulders despite all the smear attempts to turn him into the 20th hijacker. I feel bad for him b/c now he a political football.

Geller is a self-serving media whore and even folks that hate everything about Islam don't take her very seriously. She is trying to make a fortune off hate which I understand is a very lucrative business these days.

This kid has a good head on his shoulders despite all the smear attempts to turn him into the 20th hijacker. I feel bad for him b/c now he a political football.

I'm sorry but there is something fishy to this entire story.

Anyone with a lick of sense should have told that kid "don't take that thing to school in your backpack son"

I mean come on. If the whitest white kid in Albinoville takes that shit to school, SOMEONE better be calling the cops.

That's just fact.

I suspect the kid's daddy is behind this. The left and the media (and Obungles) got played again

I suspect the kid's daddy is behind this. The left and the media (and Obungles) got played again

I sure wouldn't go to court with your suspicions LOL

Looks like Obama was in cahoots with them. this is becoming quite the games they are PLAYING on all of us. some guy ask trump about Muslims and them THIS. and use a kid. wake up

snip:
Pamela Geller says that the story of a Muslim teen arrested this week for bringing a device that looked like a bomb to school is a
setup" likely dreamed up by the boy's pro-Muslim activist father.

Geller, the president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, became a national name after the AFDI's controversial "Draw Muhammad" contest was targeted by Islamic extremists.

In an op-ed Thursday, Geller said she though something "smelled fishy" when she first heard reports of teen Ahmed Mohamed being taken away in handcuffs for bringing a mysterious "ticking device" to school and being "passive aggressive" when questioned by officials. But when more information about the father surfaced, Geller said the whole thing "positively stinks":

In what has become one of the most egregious of the faked hate narratives, the bomb hoax clockster turns out to come from a family that has a history of supremacist stunts. The New York Daily News reported this Wednesday about Ahmed Mohamed’s father, Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed:

"One of the earliest instances of the standout citizen making national news was in 2011, when he sensationally stood up to an anti-Islamic pastor and defended the Koran as its defense attorney. That mock trial at a Florida church ended with the book’s burning, to ElHassan’s claimed shock. In an interview with the Washington Post at the time, the devoted Muslim said he’d take on Rev. Terry Jones’ challenge because the holy book teaches that Muslims should engage in peaceful dialogue with Christians."

Also in 2011, ElHassan debated Robert Spencer on the question of “Does Islam Respect Human Rights?” Clearly, he was trying to score a victory against a famous “Islamophobe” and thus win a name for himself. ElHassan has been looking for publicity and chances to fight against “Islamophobia” for a considerable period. Now he has seized it, going so far as to claim his son was "tortured" by school and law enforcement officials.

He finally has the cause he has been seeking for so long.

Geller ends the piece by warning about the possible security threat the President Obama-endorsed "agitprop" poses:

ALL of it here:
Gee why am I not surprised....These fucking Islamists are not satisfied with blowing up shit and killing people. They want to appeal to others as victims....

Anyone with a lick of sense should have told that kid "don't take that thing to school in your backpack son"

I mean come on. If the whitest white kid in Albinoville takes that shit to school, SOMEONE better be calling the cops.

That's just fact.

Oh, I don't think the school overacted by checking on the issue. I think the cops overreacted by arresting him. If they were so terrified over this being an actually bomb than why the fuck didn't they evacuate the school? Him being a Muslim was suspicion enough I guess.

That's just fact.

Oh, I don't think the school overacted by checking on the issue. I think the cops overreacted by arresting him. If they were so terrified over this being an actually bomb than why the fuck didn't they evacuate the school? Him being a Muslim was suspicion enough I guess.

Man, you're smarter than that.

They did NOT think it was a real bomb, not at ANY point.

what they DID think was that he had brought it in as a hoax, and Texas has a law against that, so yes they arrested him for that. They later determined that wasn't the case, and released him.

I repeat , at NO POINT did the police think that it was an actual bomb.

Go read all the reports on the incident MDK and you will see that I am 100% correct on this issue (as I always am) and that you have simply misunderstood something.

yes..The hate industry has been lucrative for the Left wingers

You're a fool if you think this industry is exclusive to the left. Pam Fucking Geller was used by the OP!? lol, You may as well quote The Phelps Family when it comes to topics about queers.

You're a fool if you think this industry is exclusive to the left. Pam Fucking Geller was used by the OP!? lol, You may as well quote The Phelps Family when it comes to topics about queers.

Plenty of fools and hate on the left and the right. Very sad.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back