Geller: 'Islamophobia' Clock a 'Setup'

If you can't believe Pamela Geller than who can you believe!? lol. Does it make ya'll feel good to smear a child?

Stephanie is just shitty that the children she used to serve mashed potatoes with an ice-cream scoop are smarter than she ever will be.

I wouldn't necessarily take Geller's word for it, but I could TOTALLY see some of these shitty people on both the left and the right using their kids as part of their agenda dude.

Geller is a self-serving media whore and even folks that hate everything about Islam don't take her very seriously. She is trying to make a fortune off hate which I understand is a very lucrative business these days.

This kid has a good head on his shoulders despite all the smear attempts to turn him into the 20th hijacker. I feel bad for him b/c now he a political football.

I'm sorry but there is something fishy to this entire story.

Anyone with a lick of sense should have told that kid "don't take that thing to school in your backpack son"

I mean come on. If the whitest white kid in Albinoville takes that shit to school, SOMEONE better be calling the cops.

That's just fact.

Oh, I don't think the school overacted by checking on the issue. I think the cops overreacted by arresting him. If they were so terrified over this being an actually bomb than why the fuck didn't they evacuate the school? Him being a Muslim was suspicion enough I guess.

Man, you're smarter than that.

They did NOT think it was a real bomb, not at ANY point.

what they DID think was that he had brought it in as a hoax, and Texas has a law against that, so yes they arrested him for that. They later determined that wasn't the case, and released him.

I repeat , at NO POINT did the police think that it was an actual bomb.

Go read all the reports on the incident MDK and you will see that I am 100% correct on this issue (as I always am) and that you have simply misunderstood something.

Perhaps I jumped the gun. I don't know? Admittedly, I haven't read every detail of this case. I usually don't comment until I do but I am hungover and froggy today. lol

I wouldn't necessarily take Geller's word for it, but I could TOTALLY see some of these shitty people on both the left and the right using their kids as part of their agenda dude.

Geller is a self-serving media whore and even folks that hate everything about Islam don't take her very seriously. She is trying to make a fortune off hate which I understand is a very lucrative business these days.

This kid has a good head on his shoulders despite all the smear attempts to turn him into the 20th hijacker. I feel bad for him b/c now he a political football.

Anyone with a lick of sense should have told that kid "don't take that thing to school in your backpack son"

I mean come on. If the whitest white kid in Albinoville takes that shit to school, SOMEONE better be calling the cops.

That's just fact.

Oh, I don't think the school overacted by checking on the issue. I think the cops overreacted by arresting him. If they were so terrified over this being an actually bomb than why the fuck didn't they evacuate the school? Him being a Muslim was suspicion enough I guess.

Man, you're smarter than that.

They did NOT think it was a real bomb, not at ANY point.

what they DID think was that he had brought it in as a hoax, and Texas has a law against that, so yes they arrested him for that. They later determined that wasn't the case, and released him.

I repeat , at NO POINT did the police think that it was an actual bomb.

Go read all the reports on the incident MDK and you will see that I am 100% correct on this issue (as I always am) and that you have simply misunderstood something.

Perhaps I jumped the gun. I don't know? Admittedly, I haven't read every detail of this case. I usually don't comment until I do but I am hungover and froggy today. lol

Yes, which is why I said I think you misunderstood something, rather than I believe some of these left wingers intentionally lie about what happened.

OBVIOUSLY if anyone had thought it a real bomb, the situation would have been handled completely differently.

He wasn't arrested for having a bomb, that is in fact a well fact.

If you can't believe Pamela Geller than who can you believe!? lol. Does it make ya'll feel good to smear a child?

Stephanie is just shitty that the children she used to serve mashed potatoes with an ice-cream scoop are smarter than she ever will be.

yes..The hate industry has been lucrative for the Left wingers

You're a fool if you think this industry is exclusive to the left. Pam Fucking Geller was used by the OP!? lol, You may as well quote The Phelps Family when it comes to topics about queers.
You DO know the Phelps family are Democrats, don't you???

You're a fool if you think this industry is exclusive to the left. Pam Fucking Geller was used by the OP!? lol, You may as well quote The Phelps Family when it comes to topics about queers.
You DO know the Phelps family are Democrats, don't you???

I do. So what? Besides, I am not a Democrat. Do you think hateful kunts are limited to one party? I sure as hell don't.

That's just fact.

Oh look. The level headed one says its "fishy". How about that.

Plenty of fools and hate on the left and the right. Very sad.

Of course boo boo. Of course. You can point to the USMB examples of lefties believing complete utter bullshit, right? Happens every day.

The ease with which some USMB members believe shit is simply awesome.

Both on the left and on the right.

There you go again, boo boo.

:dunno:

Trying to make yourself feel better by claiming that "both sides do it" whenever faced with right wing nutjobs being nutjobs. You do it every time.

I do it every time because I'm not an idiot who pretends like nut jobs only exist on one side.

Glad I could straighten that out for you.

BTW I do the EXACT same thing when I see some fool claiming only the left is stupid or whatever. Sorry if you've never noticed.

The ease with which some USMB members believe shit is simply awesome.

Trying to make yourself feel better by claiming that "both sides do it" whenever faced with right wing nutjobs being nutjobs. You do it every time.

I do it every time because I'm not an idiot who pretends like nut jobs only exist on one side.

BTW I do the EXACT same thing when I see some fool claiming only the left is stupid or whatever. Sorry if you've never noticed.

You missed the point.

The reflex to defend idiots by rushing to remind the class that bothe sides have idiots is weak and lame. A prime example of a righty being an idiot is right here in this thread. Can you bring yourself to tell the OP that she is an idiot for believing what Geller has written......or do YOU believe it too?

You missed the point.

The reflex to defend idiots by rushing to remind the class that bothe sides have idiots is weak and lame. A prime example of a righty being an idiot is right here in this thread. Can you bring yourself to tell the OP that she is an idiot for believing what Geller has written......or do YOU believe it too?

I've already CLEARLY stated that I wouldn't take Geller's word for anything.

Your manufactured outrage here that I didn't say EXACTLY what you think I should say is hilarious.

And......if you want to....we can do a little work together to identify all of the batshit crazy people who,regularly post here. I guarantee you that the righties far outnumber the lefties in this regard. Constantly pointing out that "both sides do it" given that fact is disingenuous.

You know, when this whole thing blew up in the news, I really did wonder about who the hell his parents were. I had a feeling this was all political and had to do with his parents.

Now we know it does. This was all a staged event for the media to control the weak minded. Obviously the kid wasn't innocent, the event was staged, and it was used to control how folks think.

People on the right will now hate more, and people on the left will have their hearts bleed more.

The truly free minded will know that the real enemy is the media and government manipulators trying to divide us all.

You missed the point.

I've already CLEARLY stated that I wouldn't take Geller's word for anything.

Your manufactured outrage here that I didn't say EXACTLY what you think I should say is hilarious.

You did say that something was fishy. Didn't you?

And....you didn't say hat the OP and Bucs are lunatics......instead.....you said there are lunatics on both sides. That's deflection, boo boo.

I'm holding you to a higher standard than I would many of the idiots here. I'm a little bummed that you can't shake this tendency that you have to play the "equally to blame" game.

You know, when this whole thing blew up in the news, I really did wonder about who the hell his parents were. I had a feeling this was all political and had to do with his parents.

Now we know it does. This was all a staged event for the media to control the weak minded. Obviously the kid wasn't innocent, the event was staged, and it was used to control how folks think.

People on the right will now hate more, and people on the left will have their hearts bleed more.

The truly free minded will know that the real enemy is the media and government manipulators trying to divide us all.

We have another one, STAB.......they keep standing up and announcing their crazy. Gotta love it.

Looks like Obama was in cahoots with them. this is becoming quite the games they are PLAYING on all of us. some guy ask trump about Muslims and them THIS. and use a kid. wake up

snip:
Pamela Geller says that the story of a Muslim teen arrested this week for bringing a device that looked like a bomb to school is a
setup" likely dreamed up by the boy's pro-Muslim activist father.

Geller, the president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, became a national name after the AFDI's controversial "Draw Muhammad" contest was targeted by Islamic extremists.

In an op-ed Thursday, Geller said she though something "smelled fishy" when she first heard reports of teen Ahmed Mohamed being taken away in handcuffs for bringing a mysterious "ticking device" to school and being "passive aggressive" when questioned by officials. But when more information about the father surfaced, Geller said the whole thing "positively stinks":

In what has become one of the most egregious of the faked hate narratives, the bomb hoax clockster turns out to come from a family that has a history of supremacist stunts. The New York Daily News reported this Wednesday about Ahmed Mohamed’s father, Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed:

"One of the earliest instances of the standout citizen making national news was in 2011, when he sensationally stood up to an anti-Islamic pastor and defended the Koran as its defense attorney. That mock trial at a Florida church ended with the book’s burning, to ElHassan’s claimed shock. In an interview with the Washington Post at the time, the devoted Muslim said he’d take on Rev. Terry Jones’ challenge because the holy book teaches that Muslims should engage in peaceful dialogue with Christians."

Also in 2011, ElHassan debated Robert Spencer on the question of “Does Islam Respect Human Rights?” Clearly, he was trying to score a victory against a famous “Islamophobe” and thus win a name for himself. ElHassan has been looking for publicity and chances to fight against “Islamophobia” for a considerable period. Now he has seized it, going so far as to claim his son was "tortured" by school and law enforcement officials.

He finally has the cause he has been seeking for so long.

Geller ends the piece by warning about the possible security threat the President Obama-endorsed "agitprop" poses:

ALL of it here:
Geller: 'Islamophobia' Clock a 'Setup'
Is it any wonder that you stated on these boards that your kids think you are an embarrassment and an idiot

Forum List

Back