Gen. Milley Admits It 'Certainly Is Possible' That Biden's Afghanistan Debacle Influenced Putin on Ukraine

milley is generally a suck up
this has to be devastating to biden

He's the worst general in fucking history

His job should be getting extra nail polish before the boys go to combat

Nothing but an obese hot air bag

I'm sure Miley is still pissed we aren't in Afghanistan still and not got fully involved in the Ukraine.

That failure is not the only one to cast a shadow over the war. Lawmakers have also explored Pentagon errors in assessing what would entail when — after months of buildup — Russia struck.

Sen. Angus King of Maine, an independent who caucuses with Democrats, said the U.S. should have understood more about the dynamics of what the war has revealed, according to The New York Times. Initial Pentagon projections expected the war to be over within days.

Kinda like Iraq?

It's like when lions hunt. The weaklings that can't run fast enough are the ones the lion gets. Biden has turned the US into a weakling.

From the intelligence I’ve read, it’s not clear. I think it certainly is possible, but I also know that Putin had aims on Ukraine long before the end of the war in Afghanistan,” Milley said.

milley is generally a suck up
this has to be devastating to biden

Milley always sticks his finger up in the air to see which way the wind is blowing before making a comment.......he realizes now that biden is in big trouble and he wants to distance himself.

Putin thinks to do the same with the Ukraine what the Taliban did do with Afghanistan because Joe Biden (="the western world" in this context) became tired to help Afghanistan any longer? ... I fear Putin has more a kind of "make Russia great again" problem. ...

From the intelligence I’ve read, it’s not clear. I think it certainly is possible, but I also know that Putin had aims on Ukraine long before the end of the war in Afghanistan,” Milley said.
Putin's been attacking Donbas since 2014

It's like when lions hunt. The weaklings that can't run fast enough are the ones the lion gets. Biden has turned the US into a weakling.

Seems to me you are a male lion who has to wait that the female lions will give him some of the steaks they hunted.

The only person who influenced Putin on Ukraine was Putin. He is trying to rebuild the Soviet Union/Empire of Peter the Great.

Putin grossly underestimated the reaction he would get from Biden and the West.

Putin's probably more pissed that Trump lost than Trump is. Trump would have held Putin's beer while Putin invaded and would have called Putin a genius.

Forum List

Back