Genderqueer in drag corset denied entry to TX restaurant

Grant says situations like this are uncommon, saying they have never had a problem at public establishments when dressed in drag. Austin has an ordinance that prevents businesses from denying service based on gender identification

According to the manager he was denied entry due to see through clothing. And he should have been denied entry, normal people don't want to see that garbage

Last edited:
Even if he were a real woman he shouldn't been allowed entry. His attire was completely inappropriate for a restaurant.

Grant says situations like this are uncommon, saying they have never had a problem at public establishments when dressed in drag. Austin has an ordinance that prevents businesses from denying service based on gender identification

According to the manager he was denied entry due to see through clothing. And he should have been denied entry, normal people don't want to see that garbage

Haven't you heard Sassy?...Obama has made them normal people.

Haven't you heard Sassy?...Obama has made them normal people.

Hmmmm, they are something but normal isn't it. If I were at a restaurant with our children and THAT walked in I would be livid

That boy should have put on some grown up clothing instead of acting like a social misfit and outcast just to rebel in his gender queer youth.

Well, it's the right of every businessman, not to serve somebody, if this person doing something offensive! And here, i don't think that people in this restaurant(family with kids f.e) will be glad to see guy with bass voice, but in woman's dress!

I've seen multiple pics in multiple articles ....... even pictures from the night of the event, but none of those pictures featured "see-thru" clothing. Please correct me if I'm wrong with links to the picture supporting your position.

Could this be a case of the mind -- filling-in-the-blanks ...... and turning a risqué outfit into something it is not? The very concept of intellectual freedom means the liberty to explore the boundaries of the human condition. Examples abound. And most of them prick our sensibilities. That's the point.

I've seen multiple pics in multiple articles ....... even pictures from the night of the event, but none of those pictures featured "see-thru" clothing. Please correct me if I'm wrong with links to the picture supporting your position.

Could this be a case of the mind -- filling-in-the-blanks ...... and turning a risqué outfit into something it is not? The very concept of intellectual freedom means the liberty to explore the boundaries of the human condition. Examples abound. And most of them prick our sensibilities. That's the point.

I quoted the manager from YOUR article. Didn't you read it?

It's Austin, relax little homophobe.

Problems with reading for comprehension?

I did indeed read the article. But photographic evidence does not back up the claim. Do you have a link to a photo that backs up the verbal claim of the manager?

I would remind you that with a verbal claim, I can claim I visited the gods (small G) at Mount Olympus tonight. But proof? Hardly.

Problems with reading for comprehension?

I did indeed read the article. But photographic evidence does not back up the claim. Do you have a link to a photo that backs up the verbal claim of the manager?

I would remind you that with a verbal claim, I can claim I visited the gods (small G) at Mount Olympus tonight. But proof? Hardly.

Dude I don't really give a shit. Your article is what I quoted and I have no desire to go looking for some fruitcake dressed up like a freak because you are being stupid. Deal and shut up

Dude I don't really give a shit. Your article is what I quoted and I have no desire to go looking for some fruitcake dressed up like a freak because you are being stupid. Deal and shut up

Although your sig makes you look like someone with eyes open, your words look like someone who's already intellectually switched-off. Please do us both a favor and ignore my posts. I don't have the time or energy to waste on you.

Although your sig makes you look like someone with eyes open, your words look like someone who's already intellectually switched-off. Please do us both a favor and ignore my posts. I don't have the time or energy to waste on you.

Get lost you whiny little twerp

b98d59c4-da18-4ebb-981a-79ae13679ec0.jpg

It's Austin people, grow up.

images

What a dumbass.
"Gee..I think I want to go eat in public wearing see-thru lingerie...surely no one will mind?"
What a f*cking idiot.

[QUOTE="PaintMyHouse, post

images
[/QUOTE]

Austin was better .... it was real ...... 40 years ago.

Forum List

Back