Gene Simmons of kiss says "learn to speak English" to immigrants.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

I had no idea he was an immigrant. I knew he was a Jew but didn't realize he came from Israel.

But his message was absolutely correct. Tip your hat to America, learn America's history, assimilate to American and learn to speak English. Basically saying you can be who you are but you need to conform to America if you want to get anywhere and he is correct.

If you move to any country it's because you want to be a part of that country. It's because it has something you like about it so why wouldn't you want to be a part of it? If you can't conform to a society you shouldn't live there

I had no idea he was an immigrant. I knew he was a Jew but didn't realize he came from Israel.

But his message was absolutely correct. Tip your hat to America, learn America's history, assimilate to American and learn to speak English. Basically saying you can be who you are but you need to conform to America if you want to get anywhere and he is correct.

If you move to any country it's because you want to be a part of that country. It's because it has something you like about it so why wouldn't you want to be a part of it? If you can't conform to a society you shouldn't live there

There are hundreds of languages that are Native to this land. English is not one of them.

When is Gene gonna stop being ugly?

Forum List

Back