Gene Simmons of kiss says "learn to speak English" to immigrants.

Even if they refuse to speak it.
I am unaware of anyone who speaks English refusing to speak it at all. In public, it is in their best interests

Among family and friends they are allowed to speak in any language they wish. Most immigrants will speak their native language in private

I am unaware of anyone who speaks English refusing to speak it at all. In public, it is in their best interests

Among family and friends they are allowed to speak in any language they wish. Most immigrants will speak their native language in private
You are unaware because where you are has not been overrun.

If I moved to France I would learn the language.

Pretty much. If I move to france it's because I want to be a part of their society and that means learning their language so I can be a part of them. I'll always be an outsider, but I can be accepted into their society exponentially more if I speak their language and it means I'll be more successful there.

It's why is Switzerland they have hardly any of the societal problems we have in America. You can't be a citizen there unless you wait, pay money, demonstrate you understand their customs, and most importantly you have to read and speak their language fluently.

Not hardly. Invaders are accommodated wherever they go.

They expect way more than they are getting.

It started with having Spanish language options on the ATMs. Then it was Spanish voice on automated answering services when calling companies. Now stores have signs in Spanish.

Flash forward where all these illegals demand translators so they can be understood when they demand free shit at the tax payers expense.

America has a real problem with all these dozens and dozens of languages, customs, religions, beliefs, and political ideas coming into America and no one wants to conform and no one wants to back down. They all demand America conform to them.

Honestly unless you're a diplomat, or someone visiting the country as a traveler then you should be denied entry into the country if you can't speak English. If someone comes here and can't speak English that's their problem.

Simmons is right ....

Thing is.....these savages are not here to learn anything

They are here for welfare......in other words ......gimme gimme gimme

....................We don't need your stinking language FO

I had no idea he was an immigrant. I knew he was a Jew but didn't realize he came from Israel.

But his message was absolutely correct. Tip your hat to America, learn America's history, assimilate to American and learn to speak English. Basically saying you can be who you are but you need to conform to America if you want to get anywhere and he is correct.

If you move to any country it's because you want to be a part of that country. It's because it has something you like about it so why wouldn't you want to be a part of it? If you can't conform to a society you shouldn't live there

It does help tremendously to learn the language of the country one resides in. Some countries like India have hundreds of languages though. English is a popular language around the world because of the power of the USA, and previously the British Empire.

I think the biggest thing is to at the very least respect the country You are living in…, try and learn some words. But the big thing respect the countries culture and history.

I’m in Cambodia now and I’m doing everything I can to respect the traditions of this country. I know a few words in khami , the language of Cambodia.

When people come to the USA and they complain about racism or slavery or “white supremacy” it is very disrespectful. We all hail from slaves and slave owners.

It’s unfortunate that we have a small portion of Americans born in this country who are ungrateful to our founding fathers and our history. But it is truly an abomination when an immigrant or refugee insults our great honorable history.

Forum List

Back