General Flynn pleads - GUILTY! - Lock him up!... and Hillary laughs and laughs and laughs!

No.... they never go her for that.. but they did bust her for lying.

She went to prison for lying???

WTF

Another reason people are upset about HRC and the emails... different standards for different folks.

No, same standard. It just has to be real.

Funny how nothing ever works out the way the conservative media says it will.

could triple your output that way
(just a suggestion)

Hillary Clinton ...Lock her up ? LOL
Here amuse yourself Trump Adulator dude ...sad
get
After everything Flynn did, lying to the FBI, taking money from foreign governments, possibly being part of a kidnap plot and more, they are only charging him with a single felony.
Why?

When going after Mafia, there is the Don at the top, then the big generals then all the little soldiers at the bottom.

They wouldn't let Flynn get off so easy for a soldier. They would go after the generals or the Don at the top.

Now remember, Jarred has been called in again and again during the last couple of weeks. Possibly he's next. Or even Trump. But I suspect it will be Don Jr. or Jarred next. Because their Russian contacts are so very well documented.
But I suspect it will be Don Jr. or Jarred next. Because their Russian contacts are so very well documented

Yes. That would put the max pressure on Trump as well. I predict that Trump will have a mental breakdown before Xmas.

Has anyone noticed the difference in how the Hillary email/server was handled and how the Trump/Russia investigation has been handled. Hillary -- no grand jury for issuing subpoenas and immunity deals cut right and left with her staff with no deals. Trump -- grand jury issued for subpoenas and searches and people associated with Trump are actually held to the standard of telling the truth.
Moral of the story?

Don't fuck with the Deep State.

I think as long as Trump doesn't release all of those JFK files? He'll be just fine. :badgrin:

Or just simply be an honest actor.

After everything Flynn did, lying to the FBI, taking money from foreign governments, possibly being part of a kidnap plot and more, they are only charging him with a single felony.
Why?
If you plead guilty to a charge they will drop the other charges, it happens all the time

Or you plead guilty to a single charge with the understanding that they can charge you for something far more serious if you don't cooperate.

So we have a Scooter Libby approach to this investigation. What you hear now is the slurping sound at the bottom of a dry hole when a prosecutor can’t find anything worth charging and the defendants have been cooperative i.e. stupid. The ‘Don’t Talk to the Police’ rule just keeps getting more applicable here.
So we have a Scooter Libby approach to this investigation.

No, what we have is a very high level Trump administration official who is pleading guilty to lying to federal investigators. As it was a single charge, it's likely that a deal has already been made. Flynn has flipped.
As it was a single charge
Just for clarity and precision, it's one count consisting of two lies.
Part of the plea bargain. There could have been more, but that's what you do when you plea bargain. You plead guilty to the felony and they drop the other charges.

And then you "sing".
I understand that. I just wanted to make clear what Flynn did/didn't aver to.

Strange how a guy who never made it into the Trump Administration gives you so much pleasure.

Flynn was Trump's NatSec adviser, a Transition official, and campaign surrogate. So you're lying. Why?

Flynn may admit to being dishonest with an overly political and corrupt FBI, but try explaining how this has anything to do with Russia hacking the election, Hmmmmm???

Flynn lied about his contacts with Russia, so it stands to reason he lied about his contacts with Russia as it relates to the 2016 campaign. We don't know for sure because we don't know much beyond the details of his plea, but if Flynn took a plea deal for lying to the FBI (A pretty serious offense that will result in jail time), then what he has to tell must be pretty fucking huge.

There is still no indication that Trump is being investigated, much less any evidence of anything other than process crimes intended to flip witnesses.

At this point, only Russian trolls are pretending Trump's not under investigation.
I guess James Comey fits that description.

I know you little Snowflakes are hoping for some big announcement, but truthfully the only person guilty of crimes in this investigation is Mueller. Leaking Grand Jury testimony to the press is a felony.

could triple your output that way
(just a suggestion)

Hillary Clinton ...Lock her up ? LOL
Here amuse yourself Trump Adulator dude ...sad
get
Why?

When going after Mafia, there is the Don at the top, then the big generals then all the little soldiers at the bottom.

They wouldn't let Flynn get off so easy for a soldier. They would go after the generals or the Don at the top.

Now remember, Jarred has been called in again and again during the last couple of weeks. Possibly he's next. Or even Trump. But I suspect it will be Don Jr. or Jarred next. Because their Russian contacts are so very well documented.
But I suspect it will be Don Jr. or Jarred next. Because their Russian contacts are so very well documented

Yes. That would put the max pressure on Trump as well. I predict that Trump will have a mental breakdown before Xmas.
You mean another mental breakdown

Strange how a guy who never made it into the Trump Administration gives you so much pleasure.

Flynn was Trump's NatSec adviser, a Transition official, and campaign surrogate. So you're lying. Why?

Flynn may admit to being dishonest with an overly political and corrupt FBI, but try explaining how this has anything to do with Russia hacking the election, Hmmmmm???

Flynn lied about his contacts with Russia, so it stands to reason he lied about his contacts with Russia as it relates to the 2016 campaign. We don't know for sure because we don't know much beyond the details of his plea, but if Flynn took a plea deal for lying to the FBI (A pretty serious offense that will result in jail time), then what he has to tell must be pretty fucking huge.

There is still no indication that Trump is being investigated, much less any evidence of anything other than process crimes intended to flip witnesses.

At this point, only Russian trolls are pretending Trump's not under investigation.
I guess James Comey fits that description.

I know you little Snowflakes are hoping for some big announcement, but truthfully the only person guilty of crimes in this investigation is Mueller. Leaking Grand Jury testimony to the press is a felony.
Poor thing.

Don't cry.

Criminals and traitors are bad people.

If you didn't admire them so, you wouldn't be shedding bucket's of tears.

Last edited:
It's comical how often the butt-hurt crew gets their hopes up to have them dashed by facts It is a combination of dishonest and fake news and exceedingly low intelligence more than any real hope they wish they had.
/——/ Flynn worked in the Obozo administration and the two hated each other so much, Obozo warned Trump not to deal with him. Trump fired him after 25 days. Flynn was charged with a process crime of lying to the FBI to get Cooperation. If there was an espionage crime out there Flynn would have been changed with that instead. Libs got nothing

It's comical how often the butt-hurt crew gets their hopes up to have them dashed by facts It is a combination of dishonest and fake news and exceedingly low intelligence more than any real hope they wish they had.
/——/ Flynn worked in the Obozo administration and the two hated each other so much, Obozo warned Trump not to deal with him. Trump fired him after 25 days. Flynn was charged with a process crime of lying to the FBI to get Cooperation. If there was an espionage crime out there Flynn would have been changed with that instead. Libs got nothing
He probably wanted Flynn to spite Obama.

Forum List

Back