geographically challenged,

anything to add to the topic or are you just here to troll ?
This topic is nothing but a big troll. I added more than enough little boy.

the topic was geography, Harley can help you with that.
The forum is politics, no one can help you with that. Certainly not HILLARY

Hahaha

the geography lesson was based on politics, Trump can't help with either.
And yet he beat Hillary

Hahahaha

only because I didnt vote for her.

Seoul’s foreign ministry spokesman, Cho June-hyuck, made a statement on Thursday to underline his country’s recognized sovereignty: “It’s a clear fact acknowledged by the international community that, for thousands of years in history, Korea has never been part of China.”
then he needs to read up on his history. Me and soggy have told you... Why don't you look it up for yourself? Is that really so hard dude?

whatchutalkinboutwillis ...

ChoJune-hyuck was talking about the last thousands of years, not the first thousands of years ...

:rolleyes:
The yuan dynasty ruled like 8 or 9 hundred years ago. Ever hear of Kublai kahn?

You know that he'll never in a million years admit that is ever wrong about anything.

I know I quoted EXACTLY what the article said, and the hair splitting began.

Korea did indeed belong to China at one time, you were wrong.

then he needs to read up on his history. Me and soggy have told you... Why don't you look it up for yourself? Is that really so hard dude?

ChoJune-hyuck was talking about the last thousands of years, not the first thousands of years ...

You know that he'll never in a million years admit that is ever wrong about anything.

Dip, see post #36 and stfu

When foreign policy matters the most prove to the world you are a POWERFUL LEADER !

South Korea slams Trump’s ‘shocking ignorance’ after he says Korea was part of China

(leader of uneducated voters that elected you POTUS)

"I can see Russia from my house" "We're going to put food on your family" "I'm not a witch".

Conservatives are careful not to get a paper cut from opening a book. Can't be too safe.
oh look, another moron..

Dip, see post #36 and stfu

You seem a bit sensitive kid.

When foreign policy matters the most prove to the world you are a POWERFUL LEADER !

South Korea slams Trump’s ‘shocking ignorance’ after he says Korea was part of China

"I can see Russia from my house" "We're going to put food on your family" "I'm not a witch".

Conservatives are careful not to get a paper cut from opening a book. Can't be too safe.
oh look, another moron..

You dug deep, and came up empty.

oh look, another moron..

This thread has already been shut down. Then here you come lol.. well done :thup:

oh look, another moron..

This thread has already been shut down. Then here you come lol.. well done :thup:

If it is shutdown why can people still post to it?

Ah these modern whizbangs and their blinking lights! Dammit Jim I'm a doctor not a nerd.

Forum List

Back