George Clooney Just Revealed What He Really Thinks About Donald Trump And...WOW

LOL @ George Clooney....who in the hell listens to Clooney?

The same folks who comment in threads about him....

Reminded me of you....the jackass on the right anyway.

549432_572980262843348_5988821409740621362_n.jpg

I wonder what a mega rich elitist leftie like George Clooney thinks about a democrat candidate who wants to take all his money and redistribute it? We'll probably never know because Clooney probably ain't smart enough to know who is running on the democrat ticket.
Why are you such a fuckin liar?

No, I am NOT providing a Link to this story...BECAUSE NO ONE SERIOUS GIVES A CRAP WHAT GEORGE CLOONEY THINKS POLITICALLY!

A 'reputable' news agency actually took the time to write this story and past is as one of their top 5 'NEWS' Stories...seriously?

And when this thread gets pulled and discarded for the lack of a link to it, what will happen is what should have been done to the George Clooney 'news story' - pulled and sh!t-canned!

Mr. Clooney, you are an actor - Isn't it time you came out with 'Oceans 13' or something? I place about as much importance in your political opinion as I do in what my redneck neighbor down the street thinks.
I disagree. A wise and insightful opinion can come from any individual. And yet, that same person can be very helpful and intelligent on one subject, such as global economy, and totally screwed up on other issues, such as dealing with Islamic terrorism.

I do not blame famous people for taking advantage of their popularity pulpit, but unfortunately 95% of all those famous Hollywood and music celebrities who do are raging liberals who are on the wrong side of virtually every issue! (imo) So we are getting killed by their, what I would call, ignorance.

Now on the other hand I see Miley Cyrus is threatening to leave the country if Trump wins. That was totally stupid on her part because all her fans are already voting jackass. But there are some who might have voted for Hillary, but because they find Miley so repulsive, they might now vote for Trump to help him win and get Cyrus to leave the country.

oh brother, Clooney toons, a man who was afraid of commitment and finally got married in his late forties putting down others. I don't think a lot of folks give a rats Ass. Its easy to be a RICH liberal in Holleywerid. you never have to take HARD STAND on anything.

So who should be president ? what is the consensus with the trailer park and gob'ment cheese eating crowd?

No, I am NOT providing a Link to this story...BECAUSE NO ONE SERIOUS GIVES A CRAP WHAT GEORGE CLOONEY THINKS POLITICALLY!

A 'reputable' news agency actually took the time to write this story and past is as one of their top 5 'NEWS' Stories...seriously?

And when this thread gets pulled and discarded for the lack of a link to it, what will happen is what should have been done to the George Clooney 'news story' - pulled and sh!t-canned!

Mr. Clooney, you are an actor - Isn't it time you came out with 'Oceans 13' or something? I place about as much importance in your political opinion as I do in what my redneck neighbor down the street thinks.

Clooney would make a better president than Trump

I disagree. A wise and insightful opinion can come from any individual. And yet, that same person can be very helpful and intelligent on one subject, such as global economy, and totally screwed up on other issues, such as dealing with Islamic terrorism.

I do not blame famous people for taking advantage of their popularity pulpit, but unfortunately 95% of all those famous Hollywood and music celebrities who do are raging liberals who are on the wrong side of virtually every issue! (imo) So we are getting killed by their, what I would call, ignorance.

Now on the other hand I see Miley Cyrus is threatening to leave the country if Trump wins. That was totally stupid on her part because all her fans are already voting jackass. But there are some who might have voted for Hillary, but because they find Miley so repulsive, they might now vote for Trump to help him win and get Cyrus to leave the country.
Hasn't Clooney done a lot of work for the Sudan and Dafur in Northern Africa where famine, starvation and opportunistic terrorists hold sway?

Hasn't Clooney done a lot of work for the Sudan and Dafur in Northern Africa where famine, starvation and opportunistic terrorists hold sway?

Yes, he has. Good on him. (sincerely)

I am sure George Soros has made the lives of the needy somewhere in the world better as well.

But Clooney has a lot of very bad ideas, hyper liberal to be sure. Including his pro-Arab, anti-Israel positions he goes around the circuit promoting. All the others I will not bother researching unless you think it necessary.

Exactly. All of know George Clooney, who's movies I happen to enjoy, is a far left flaming liberal moon bat....
Quite frankly, whether lib or conservative, I could not care less about the opinions or political views of celebrities.
As far as I am concerned, they should all just stick to doing their jobs and keep their opinions to themselves. Nobody cares. At least nobody that matters cares.

Forum List

Back