George Clooney Just Revealed What He Really Thinks About Donald Trump And...WOW

LOL @ George Clooney....who in the hell listens to Clooney?

Obviously the person who started this thread, and those responding to it. :)

Again to make fun of Loony Clooney....now run along, sock

Sock? Is that all you've got?

You neglected to copy the part where I said "again to make fun of Loont Clooney"......sock

Clooney doesn't care what you think....he's rich. He will continue to be rich and successful. :p

Mr. Clooney, you are an actor - Isn't it time you came out with 'Oceans 13' or something? I place about as much importance in your political opinion as I do in what my redneck neighbor down the street thinks.
More people should have said this to Ronald Reagan.

At least George Clooney is an A-lister.

Yep, that senile old coot was a B-actor. :D

giphy.gif

No, I am NOT providing a Link to this story...BECAUSE NO ONE SERIOUS GIVES A CRAP WHAT GEORGE CLOONEY THINKS POLITICALLY!

A 'reputable' news agency actually took the time to write this story and past is as one of their top 5 'NEWS' Stories...seriously?

And when this thread gets pulled and discarded for the lack of a link to it, what will happen is what should have been done to the George Clooney 'news story' - pulled and sh!t-canned!

Mr. Clooney, you are an actor - Isn't it time you came out with 'Oceans 13' or something? I place about as much importance in your political opinion as I do in what my redneck neighbor down the street thinks.

Important enough for you to comment on his thoughts....
Important? Maybe you look at these Hollywood types and lovingly believe they are more relevant than their stature as performers, but intelligent people know better. None of us have the time nor the inclination to give two shits what these people think or have to say.
The reaction is based on annoyance. They are obnoxious in that they use their status to bug the living shit out of busy people who normally would not offer these elitist pricks the time of day...
YOU however live and die on their every syllable.
Ya know what's important? Saving what's left of this country so we can rebuild it from the nightmare of radical liberalism that has been dumped upon it.

giphy.gif
And perhaps our greatest president.
Stick that in your suppository and shove it.

giphy.gif

They should put him on a stamp so you can lick his backside. lol

giphy.gif
NO ONE believes that.
4i6Ckte.gif

Well, at least no one with at least half a brain.

He'll probably drop in the polls because of this.

The morons who support Herr Trumpf lack the intelligence to realize he's the epitome of what they hate. He spews the bile they want him and they drop to their knees before him and suck his teeny weenie.

LOL @ George Clooney....who in the hell listens to Clooney?

Obviously the person who started this thread, and those responding to it. :)
Including you?

Or are you just fixated on what Sarah Palin has to say?

I love Sarah Palin. lol

Right wingin, bitter clinger, proud clingers! She's the gift that keeps on giving.

Well, Ok. I understand your glee, even though I think you're still nuts.

But do you think you could get that creepy signature picture of here done away with? That is totally unfair to her.

Even if I had "real photos" of hildabeast or michelle obama in a bikini I would not post them.

Forum List

Back