‘George Floyd 2.0′: Frank Tyson’s family, attorneys rip police over Canton man’s death

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Crump is trying to start another riot. why isnt that melon head dis barded. this guy was career criminal. waiting for autopsy report thats not released yet.

al sharptons coming what he being paid?

Crump is trying to start another riot. why isnt that melon head dis barded. this guy was career criminal. waiting for autopsy report thats not released yet.

al sharptons coming what he being paid?
Every 2 years the prick gets off his yacht and goes to work.

Screenshot_20240503_085155_TikTok.jpg

I agree Horseshitting, the police should have the green light just to kill black folks when they want to. Wait, they used to have that, what happened?
Blacks are incredibly fragile. Seems any physical activity at all and their heart gives out. Seems like they would know not to overexert their fragile bodies if they're gonna die like flies.

Black American democrats are the most pathetic group of people on earth and the world knows it.

Also, Europe > Africa

And you know it.
White American republicans are even more pathetic, how do you claim to be the party of Law and Order and Family Values and follow a sexual assaulter and convict. GTFO.

White American republicans are even more pathetic, how do you claim to be the party of Law and Order and Family Values and follow a sexual assaulter and convict. GTFO.
Don't worry. I know truth is hard to take. I get it. Sorry, you and negroes like you have allowed yourselves to become an utter joke to the entire world. You're too enslaved by your masters to get it.

The reparation checks are on the way.

Don't worry. I know truth is hard to take. I get it. Sorry, you and negroes like you have allowed yourselves to become an utter joke to the entire world. You're too enslaved by your masters to get it.

The reparation checks are on the way.
The utter joke is redneck, racist like you who the world sees as a threat to anyone who is not white. You lie about black folks to try and make your dumbass look superior, but you are not.

Forum List

Back