George Zimmerman: Obama Turned Americans Against Me

You provoked a situation and killed somebody's son.

Too bad a jury of his peers proved you wrong.

Bullshit. They didn't convict him of murder but he did in fact killed somebody's son.

That was pounding the shit out of him and reaching for Zimmerman's gun. Pffffffffffffffft it seems some young men don't realize just like Michael Brown that if you reach for someone's gun, bad things might happen.

His candy ass should have stayed in his truck and reported what he saw, not take his gun out with him as if to hunt down the perp. Leave that job to the police.

You provoked a situation and killed somebody's son.

Too bad a jury of his peers proved you wrong.

Bullshit. They didn't convict him of murder but he did in fact killed somebody's son.

That was pounding the shit out of him and reaching for Zimmerman's gun. Pffffffffffffffft it seems some young men don't realize just like Michael Brown that if you reach for someone's gun, bad things might happen.

His candy ass should have stayed in his truck and reported what he saw, not take his gun out with him as if to hunt down the perp. Leave that job to the police.
He had every right to do what he did. Are you the law now?

Hey Boo:

If you started punching a guy in the face and he pulls a gun on you, what are you going to do? Yell "hands up, don't shoot?"

I've never had to punch anyone in the face. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

The fact is, reality disagrees with you. The legal process acquitted him, and here you are, still convicting him. There are reasons people like you aren't called for jury duty.

Another dead thug, no loss

An amateurish wannabe cop provoked the situation that led to a young mans death. I feel so sorry for poor George.
According to evidence the deceased provoked his own demise.

I'm not trying justify what Martin did either. They were both pretty fucking stupid. One is dead and the other probably wishes he was.

The fact is, reality disagrees with you. The legal process acquitted him, and here you are, still convicting him. There are reasons people like you aren't called for jury duty.

Fact of the matter is George Zimmerman killed Travon Martin. No legal process, no acquittal will ever change that fact. And I get picked for jury duty every time.

I've never had to punch anyone in the face. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

That attitude can and will change when the situation calls for it.

Oops.

Doesn't mean I'm a pacifist.

Then you should understand why Zimmerman did what he did.

Your response indicates your hypocrisy. Self defense is only okay if it doesn't involve a black person and if you aren't white or a cop.

Pretty much sums it up, don't you agree?

Last edited:

Fact of the matter is George Zimmerman killed Travon Martin. No legal process, no acquittal will ever change that fact. And I get picked for jury duty every time.

Then by that admission you do not respect the legal process. Typical for a liberal like you. "The law be damned, some white gun nutter murdered a poor black kid! Arrest him now!"

And if you are picked for jury duty, then it is a mistake.

Another dead thug, no loss

An amateurish wannabe cop provoked the situation that led to a young mans death. I feel so sorry for poor George.
According to evidence the deceased provoked his own demise.

I'm not trying justify what Martin did either. They were both pretty fucking stupid. One is dead and the other probably wishes he was.

Nice backtrack. Look at all of these posts defending the kid because "Zimmerman killed someone's son." Please refrain from insulting my intelligence any further.

I wonder If trayvon said "hands up dont shoot" :badgrin:

Oops.

Than you should understand why Zimmerman did what he did.

Your response indicates your hypocrisy. Self defense is only okay if it doesn't involve a black person and if you aren't white or a cop.

Nope, I do not understand the motivation of wannabe cops. I understand the situation he got himself into. That is why the neighborhood watch should never leave their vehicles. If they see something suspicious, call the police. At least in my neighborhood that's the rule.

Oops.

Nope, I do not understand the motivation of wannabe cops. I understand the situation he got himself into. That is why the neighborhood watch should never leave their vehicles. If they see something suspicious, call the police. At least in my neighborhood that's the rule.

Weren't you just saying you weren't trying to justify what Trayvon did? Please, make up your mind

Oops.

Weren't you just saying you weren't trying to justify what Trayvon did? Please, make up your mind

Nope you just took it that way. Both displayed a deep level of incompetence. Zimmerman should have known better than to try and follow and Martin should have had enough sense not to start punching a pussy rent-a-cop with a gun, those guys are unstable.

Forum List

Back