George Zimmerman: Obama Turned Americans Against Me

George Zimmerman, the man acquitted in the murder of Trayvon Martin, said President Barack Obama turned Americans against him.

President Obama held his Rose Garden speech stating, 'If I had a son he would look like Trayvon.' To me that was clearly a dereliction of duty pitting Americans against each other solely based on race," Zimmerman said.

Uh, earth to fat murderer, what turned some folks against you, those who live amongst the sane......, was the fact you stalked an unarmed young black kid, who was minding his own damned business and when the kid got scared enough, he turned to you and you gunned him down like the coward you were.....now you can find solace among the racist who are feeding your guilt, all you want, but the facts speak for themselves. Just a little history note, LBJ, turned all blacks against whites I suppose, when he signed the Civil Rights Act.

:lol:

I bet you still believe Michael Brown had his hands up.

Since he got a bullet through the eye, you tell me? Bottom line pal, when blonde blued white boys start getting gunned down, then lets talk.

You attack a man with the gun you better be prepared to eat a bullet.
It's really that simple.

Lesson to learn. Don't punch out people. Something really bad could happen to you.

George Zimmerman, the man acquitted in the murder of Trayvon Martin, said President Barack Obama turned Americans against him.

President Obama held his Rose Garden speech stating, 'If I had a son he would look like Trayvon.' To me that was clearly a dereliction of duty pitting Americans against each other solely based on race," Zimmerman said.

Uh, earth to fat murderer, what turned some folks against you, those who live amongst the sane......, was the fact you stalked an unarmed young black kid, who was minding his own damned business and when the kid got scared enough, he turned to you and you gunned him down like the coward you were.....now you can find solace among the racist who are feeding your guilt, all you want, but the facts speak for themselves. Just a little history note, LBJ, turned all blacks against whites I suppose, when he signed the Civil Rights Act.

Since he got a bullet through the eye, you tell me? Bottom line pal, when blonde blued white boys start getting gunned down, then lets talk.

It's really that simple.

Lesson to learn. Don't punch out people. Something really bad could happen to you.
Too bad Martin and Brown had neither the upbringing nor the intellect to live.

Both displayed a deep level of incompetence

Let's not move the goalposts, shall we?

Zimmerman should have known better than to try and follow and Martin should have had enough sense not to start punching a pussy rent-a-cop with a gun, those guys are unstable.

This language only shows you're siding with Martin. I'm not buying this middle ground argument of yours.

I put more of the blame on Zimmerman but Martin was by no means innocent.

Thank you for clarifying. You just can't hide the fact, that at the beginning of this thread you were pontificating about how "Zimmerman killed someone's son" without ever questioning his motives. It was just Zimmerman and his shortcomings.

Zimmerman should have known better than to try and follow and Martin should have had enough sense not to start punching a pussy rent-a-cop with a gun, those guys are unstable.

This language only shows you're siding with Martin. I'm not buying this middle ground argument of yours.

Are we changing the definition of innocent? Martin didnt kill himself

Of course there is no eye witness but imo Martin went looking to confront Zimmerman for following him and when he found him a fight broke out and he kicked the candy-ass's butt and that got him killed.

I notice how you keep referring to Zimmerman as "candy-ass."

You're gonna have to start paying Dwayne Johnson some royalties if you're going to keep using that phrase.

Now, let me administer the People's Elbow to your argument: If you truly thought both individuals played a negative role, then why is most of your negativity directed at Zimmerman? Your attempts to be objective are hollow at best.

It's really that simple.

Too bad Martin and Brown had neither the upbringing nor the intellect to live.

The Brown case especially. If you attack a police officer you can kiss your ass good bye.

That one's a no brainer. Now when Trayvon attacked Zimmerman he didn't obviously think ahead that George might have had a gun or pepper spray or a knife or was a kick boxer.

There's no excuse for either young man's behaviours that had lethal results.

Back in July of 2012 (good grief – almost 3 years ago – wow) we posted a discussion thread about Lead Detective Chris Serino revealing for the first time how he was pressured to construct/file charges against George Zimmerman.

Part of that prior outline highlighted three law enforcement officials who were trying to get George Zimmerman arrested despite the investigative evidence that showed Zimmerman was acting in self defense.

Those people Serino cited were Sargent Arthur Barnes and officers Rebecca Villalona and Trekelle Perkins. However, previously unknown was how racially motivated their efforts were. We now have part of the FBI investigation to see the scope of the hatred toward Zimmerman from BLACK officers inside the Sanford Police Department. Never Before Outlined Details Of False Racially Constructed Case Against George Zimmerman While Zimmerman Gives First Interview Since DOJ Drops Civil Rights Charges . The Last Refuge

Are we changing the definition of innocent? Martin didnt kill himself

Of course there is no eye witness but imo Martin went looking to confront Zimmerman for following him and when he found him a fight broke out and he kicked the candy-ass's butt and that got him killed.

I don't know about you, but its late at night and some wierd fat man is following me, I'm gonna ask what's up...this is after I'm within screaming distance from my house, I'm not a fool.

The only GUILT THIS DEAD TEEN TOOK TO HIS GRAVE....... was knowing he was just a few feet from his house and he should have waited to confront the fat pig.....BUT HERE'S A MUCH TELLING THEORY, THE MANY COWARDS THAT COWARED IN THEIR HOMES WHILE THIS WAS HAPPENING....I HOPE NONE TO THIS DAY IS ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO'S HOME WAS DIRECTLY IN VIEW OF ALL THIS...AMERICA, HOME OF THE YELLOW!!

Forum List

Back