George Zimmerman: Obama Turned Americans Against Me

George Zimmerman, the man acquitted in the murder of Trayvon Martin, said President Barack Obama turned Americans against him.

President Obama held his Rose Garden speech stating, 'If I had a son he would look like Trayvon.' To me that was clearly a dereliction of duty pitting Americans against each other solely based on race," Zimmerman said.

Uh, earth to fat murderer, what turned some folks against you, those who live amongst the sane......, was the fact you stalked an unarmed young black kid, who was minding his own damned business and when the kid got scared enough, he turned to you and you gunned him down like the coward you were.....now you can find solace among the racist who are feeding your guilt, all you want, but the facts speak for themselves. Just a little history note, LBJ, turned all blacks against whites I suppose, when he signed the Civil Rights Act.

:lol:

I bet you still believe Michael Brown had his hands up.

Since he got a bullet through the eye, you tell me? Bottom line pal, when blonde blued white boys start getting gunned down, then lets talk.

Both displayed a deep level of incompetence

Let's not move the goalposts, shall we?

Zimmerman should have known better than to try and follow and Martin should have had enough sense not to start punching a pussy rent-a-cop with a gun, those guys are unstable.

This language only shows you're siding with Martin. I'm not buying this middle ground argument of yours.

That attitude can and will change when the situation calls for it.

Oops.

Doesn't mean I'm a pacifist.

Than you should understand why Zimmerman did what he did.

Your response indicates your hypocrisy. Self defense is only okay if it doesn't involve a black person and if you aren't white or a cop.

Pretty much sums it up, don't you agree?

Nope, I do not understand the motivation of wannabe cops. I understand the situation he got himself into. That is why the neighborhood watch should never leave their vehicles. If they see something suspicious, call the police. At least in my neighborhood that's the rule.

Weren't you just saying you weren't trying to justify what Trayvon did? Please, make up your mind

Nope you just took it that way. Both displayed a deep level of incompetence. Zimmerman should have known better than to try and follow and Martin should have had enough sense not to start punching a pussy rent-a-cop with a gun, those guys are unstable.

Uh, Treyvon didn't know who this guy was, let alone he was armed. However I do agree, he should have just took his as home and got his dad to look into the matter.

George Zimmerman, the man acquitted in the murder of Trayvon Martin, said President Barack Obama turned Americans against him.

President Obama held his Rose Garden speech stating, 'If I had a son he would look like Trayvon.' To me that was clearly a dereliction of duty pitting Americans against each other solely based on race," Zimmerman said.

Uh, earth to fat murderer, what turned some folks against you, those who live amongst the sane......, was the fact you stalked an unarmed young black kid, who was minding his own damned business and when the kid got scared enough, he turned to you and you gunned him down like the coward you were.....now you can find solace among the racist who are feeding your guilt, all you want, but the facts speak for themselves. Just a little history note, LBJ, turned all blacks against whites I suppose, when he signed the Civil Rights Act.

:lol:

I bet you still believe Michael Brown had his hands up.

Since he got a bullet through the eye, you tell me? Bottom line pal, when blonde blued white boys start getting gunned down, then lets talk.

:lmao:

Wouldn't you just love that?

No but you know what I wouldnt do....Is make jokes about it. But thats white people for you.

You provoked a situation and killed somebody's son.

Too bad a jury of his peers proved you wrong.

Bullshit. They didn't convict him of murder but he did in fact killed somebody's son.

That was pounding the shit out of him and reaching for Zimmerman's gun. Pffffffffffffffft it seems some young men don't realize just like Michael Brown that if you reach for someone's gun, bad things might happen.

Both murderers, need to remember exactly those words.....bad thing just might happen to ya!!

Trayvon and Big Mike died from too much testosterone and too few functioning brain cells. Being brought up by thugs didn't help either.

I'm curious, that nut that gunned downed 32 innocent kids, was he brought up by thugs, just askin?

Trayvon and Big Mike died from too much testosterone and too few functioning brain cells. Being brought up by thugs didn't help either.

I'm curious, that nut that gunned downed 32 innocent kids, was he brought up by thugs, just askin?

He was a psychopath.

Oh, so let me get this straight, when white people kill, they have mental issues, when blacks GET GUNNED DOWN, its because they're thugs??????? Help me here, somebody!!

Zimmerman should have known better than to try and follow and Martin should have had enough sense not to start punching a pussy rent-a-cop with a gun, those guys are unstable.

This language only shows you're siding with Martin. I'm not buying this middle ground argument of yours.

I put more of the blame on Zimmerman but Martin was by no means innocent.

Are we changing the definition of innocent? Martin didnt kill himself

Oh, so let me get this straight, when white people kill, they have mental issues, when blacks GET GUNNED DOWN, its because they're thugs??????? Help me here, somebody!!
You are free to make or not make that distinction. They are both dead, and that's not a bad thing. If that guy in Conn. was nuts and attackted someone and was killed or if Big Mike and Trayvon were killed under the same circumstances, I don't give a rat's ass.

You are free to make or not make that distinction. They are both dead, and that's not a bad thing. If that guy in Conn. was nuts and attackted someone and was killed or if Big Mike and Trayvon were killed under the same circumstances, I don't give a rat's ass.

Uh, here's a dime now calmly call someone that gives a damn, cause I don't!!

Last edited:

Are we changing the definition of innocent? Martin didnt kill himself

Of course there is no eye witness but imo Martin went looking to confront Zimmerman for following him and when he found him a fight broke out and he kicked the candy-ass's butt and that got him killed.

Forum List

Back