🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Zimmerman’s Wife Arrested for Perjury: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Shellie_zimmerman_mug2.jpg

On Tuesday, 5 days before her husband was acquitted of the second-degree and murder charges against him, Shellie Zimmerman was arrested for lying during a bail hearing for her husband that occurred in April. According to CNN, Shellie Zimmerman met conditions for bail and paid $1,000 for release the same night she was arrested.

More: George Zimmerman's Wife Arrested for Perjury: Top 10 Facts You Need to Know | HEAVY

Zimmerman's wife arrested, accused of perjury - CNN.com

Sounds like the Zimmermans may be tied up in litigation for some time.

I'm sure we haven't seen the last of George in court for these charges or for a lawsuit(s).

^^^
Nah. Don't pretend there's anything that exact. All's it takes is a feeling for a liberal. Liberals have been courted by Clinton and Obama and they feel good about them and they can do no wrong. Liberals have been told Bush and Romney are the devil and they feel as though he's the devil no matter what.

Liberals have been told they should feel bad about George Zimmerman and thus they hate his wife by association.

^^^
Nah. Don't pretend there's anything that exact. All's it takes is a feeling for a liberal. Liberals have been courted by Clinton and Obama and they feel good about them and they can do no wrong. Liberals have been told Bush and Romney are the devil and they feel as though he's the devil no matter what.

Liberals have been told they should feel bad about George Zimmerman and thus they hate his wife by association.

Last I heard - Zimmerman was a Liberal. However, that doesn't exonerate him for cold-blooded murder.

I hope Zimmerman is miserable every day for the rest of his life. Oh and screw his fat ass wife. She is a damn liar who wanted to spend like a rock star.

she looks like she'd smother GZ if he was thinner at the time of the crime like the rw'ers say. :lol: Bet he wishes he wasn't marrued to her now because he's prolly mulling over doing a book for the Fox crowd to cash-in

Last edited:
^^^

Last I heard - Zimmerman was a Liberal. However, that doesn't exonerate him for cold-blooded murder.

Really? Was he liberal when he used his gun? Was he liberal when he 'profiled?'

Yep, she could get up to 15 years in prison. That would help make up for George's free pass.

So, explain to me why she should get 15 years for perjury while Clinton got to keep going on being the president of the United States after his perjury?

Forum List

Back