🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Zimmerman’s Wife Arrested for Perjury: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

On Tuesday, 5 days before her husband was acquitted of the second-degree and murder charges against him, Shellie Zimmerman was arrested for lying during a bail hearing for her husband that occurred in April. According to CNN, Shellie Zimmerman met conditions for bail and paid $1,000 for release the same night she was arrested.

More: George Zimmerman's Wife Arrested for Perjury: Top 10 Facts You Need to Know | HEAVY

Zimmerman's wife arrested, accused of perjury - CNN.com

OP Title:
George Zimmerman’s Wife Arrested for Perjury: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

George Zimmerman's Wife Arrested for Perjury: Top 10 Facts You Need to Know | HEAVY

Which is it 5 facts or 10 facts?

But don't let some facts get in your way.
The prosecution already doctored the affidavit.

Perjury charge against Shellie Zimmerman raises more questions of prosecutorial overreaching (Update: Prosecution misleadingly edited transcript)

(Update: Prosecution misleadingly edited transcript)

Mrs Zimmerman testimony according to the affidavit embedded in the above link

Q. And you mentioned also, in terms of the ability of your husband to make a
bond amount, that you all had no money, is that correct?
A. To my knowledge, that is correct.
Q: Were you aware of the website that Mr. Zimmerman or somebody on his
behalf created?
A: I’m aware of that website.
Q: How much money is in that website right now? How much money as a result
of that website was —
A: Currently, I do not know.
Q: Do you have any estimate as to how much money has already been obtained
or collected?
A: I do not.

http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Releases/excerpt_of_bond_hearing.pdf
Start at line 11 page 4 and compare.

Ummm, is this type of editing kosher in order to prosecute someone?
The State is guilty of purgering itself!

:thup:

Shellie_zimmerman_mug2.jpg

On Tuesday, 5 days before her husband was acquitted of the second-degree and murder charges against him, Shellie Zimmerman was arrested for lying during a bail hearing for her husband that occurred in April. According to CNN, Shellie Zimmerman met conditions for bail and paid $1,000 for release the same night she was arrested.
More: George Zimmerman's Wife Arrested for Perjury: Top 10 Facts You Need to Know | HEAVY

Sounds like the Zimmermans may be tied up in litigation for some time.

This is about as factual as your signature.

1. What is not factual about the OP?

2. What is not factual about my signature? I heard and saw her say the words.

this is about as factual as your signature.

1. What is not factual about the op?

1)
on tuesday, 5 days before her husband was acquitted of the second-degree and murder charges against him, shellie zimmerman was arrested for lying during a bail hearing for her husband that occurred in april. According to cnn, shellie zimmerman met conditions for bail and paid $1,000 for release the same night she was arrested.

more: george zimmerman's wife arrested for perjury: Top 10 facts you need to know | heavy

zimmerman's wife arrested, accused of perjury - cnn.com

op title:
george zimmerman’s wife arrested for perjury: 5 fast facts you need to know

george zimmerman's wife arrested for perjury: Top 10 facts you need to know | heavy

which is it 5 facts or 10 facts?

perjury charge against shellie zimmerman raises more questions of prosecutorial overreaching (update: Prosecution misleadingly edited transcript)

(update: Prosecution misleadingly edited transcript)

mrs zimmerman testimony according to the affidavit embedded in the above link

q. And you mentioned also, in terms of the ability of your husband to make a
Q: Were you aware of the website that mr. Zimmerman or somebody on his
behalf created?
of that website was —
a: Currently, i do not know.
or collected?

http://www.flcourts18.org/pdf/press_releases/excerpt_of_bond_hearing.pdf
start at line 11 page 4 and compare.

The state is guilty of purgering itself!

2)
on tuesday, 5 days before her husband was acquitted of the second-degree and murder charges against him, shellie zimmerman was arrested for lying during a bail hearing for her husband that occurred in april. According to cnn, shellie zimmerman met conditions for bail and paid $1,000 for release the same night she was arrested.

more: george zimmerman's wife arrested for perjury: Top 10 facts you need to know | heavy

zimmerman's wife arrested, accused of perjury - cnn.com

op title:
george zimmerman’s wife arrested for perjury: 5 fast facts you need to know

george zimmerman's wife arrested for perjury: Top 10 facts you need to know | heavy

which is it 5 facts or 10 facts?

perjury charge against shellie zimmerman raises more questions of prosecutorial overreaching (update: Prosecution misleadingly edited transcript)

(update: Prosecution misleadingly edited transcript)

mrs zimmerman testimony according to the affidavit embedded in the above link

q. And you mentioned also, in terms of the ability of your husband to make a
Q: Were you aware of the website that mr. Zimmerman or somebody on his
behalf created?
of that website was —
a: Currently, i do not know.
or collected?

http://www.flcourts18.org/pdf/press_releases/excerpt_of_bond_hearing.pdf
start at line 11 page 4 and compare.

The state is guilty of purgering itself!

One who asserts (you) must prove.

I gave you links to your first question.
It's up to you to read the links and search the board regarding your failed sig.
Doubtful that you will though, you haven't the ballz.

No thanks wanted.

:rofl:

Last edited:
^^^
Nah. Don't pretend there's anything that exact. All's it takes is a feeling for a liberal. Liberals have been courted by Clinton and Obama and they feel good about them and they can do no wrong. Liberals have been told Bush and Romney are the devil and they feel as though he's the devil no matter what.

Liberals have been told they should feel bad about George Zimmerman and thus they hate his wife by association.

Last I heard - Zimmerman was a Liberal. However, that doesn't exonerate him for cold-blooded murder.
It wasn't murder, as was proven by a jury of his peers, your progressive hissy-fit notwithstanding.

The right wing support for child killer George Zimmerman is merely Republicans "letting off steam" over having a black president. They feel the country electing Obama was a slap in the face, "twice". But now, they feel they have their own "hero". A mentally unstable concealed weapon carrying child killer.

The right wing support for child killer George Zimmerman is merely Republicans "letting off steam" over having a black president. They feel the country electing Obama was a slap in the face, "twice". But now, they feel they have their own "hero". A mentally unstable concealed weapon carrying child killer.
Man, you really HATE it that the rule of law prevailed, don't you?

As long as we are talking perjury, when will Rachel Jeantel be charged for lying on the stand?

Here's a sixth fast fact you need to know.

After mulling over the ACTUAL FACTS of the case, George Zimmerman was found not guilty.

Case closed.

1. Your first link mentions ten facts, it lists 5, some of which are so trivial that they are obviously reaching for filler.
  2. http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...21-the-media-is-lying-about-juror-b-29-a.html

Last edited:

I always support people being found not guilty because I think it is a lot worse to lock up someone who is innocent than to let someone who is guilt walk free.

1. Your first link mentions ten facts, it lists 5, some of which are so trivial that they are obviously reaching for filler.
  2. http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...21-the-media-is-lying-about-juror-b-29-a.html

1. You failed to state anything not factual in the OP link - trivial or not. Perjury is perjury.

2. I heard and saw what juror B-29 said - regardless of how Slate tries to parse and slant.

15 years???

Clinton got re-elected!

Did you vote for him?

Then you are a hypocrite...

...but we already knew that.

1. You failed to state anything not factual in the OP link - trivial or not. Perjury is perjury.

2. I heard and saw what juror B-29 said - regardless of how Slate tries to parse and slant.

The OP is not factual unless you think the fact that she was released on bail is something I need to know.

Watch the video and use some brains. I am sure somebody has some that they aren't using if you can't find yours.

The OP is not factual unless you think the fact that she was released on bail is something I need to know.

Watch the video and use some brains. I am sure somebody has some that they aren't using if you can't find yours.

The OP is true. Shellie Zimmerman arrested for perjury. Trial in August.

Why do I need to watch some doctored video? I saw the actual interview on TV.

Forum List

Back