George Zimmerman's bloody head

so what that Trayvon might have smoked dope before he was killed...?

it in no way exonerates Zimmerman for his actions...
I've been in similar situations...

where either myself or the other guy or both were impeded by certain substances... and squared off to settle some sort of dispute...

killin' the other guy was never a proper alternative...

1.5 ng/mL would be about the same as a joint 10-12 hours prior. Kind of like having a beer with breakfast and thinking someone was still under the influence after dinner.

>>>>

Not only this, but pot doesn't really make people violent.

Not to mention the facts are that Zimmerman approached Martin. He was told not to follow Martin. He do so anyways. It has nothing to do with the case at hand. If Zimmerman didn't think he was a badass and try to take the law into his own hands (the police HATE this)-there wouldn't have been an issue at all. We all know one of these people in our neighborhoods who can't mind their own damned business and hastle everybody. If you don't-you may just be that person. :lol:

Yo Vern, what is the duty of a neighborhood watch captain?

1.5 ng/mL would be about the same as a joint 10-12 hours prior. Kind of like having a beer with breakfast and thinking someone was still under the influence after dinner.

>>>>

Not to mention the facts are that Zimmerman approached Martin. He was told not to follow Martin. He do so anyways. It has nothing to do with the case at hand. If Zimmerman didn't think he was a badass and try to take the law into his own hands (the police HATE this)-there wouldn't have been an issue at all. We all know one of these people in our neighborhoods who can't mind their own damned business and hastle everybody. If you don't-you may just be that person. :lol:

To call the police if they see something suspicious. NOT to act like the police.

Unless he was a LEO (on active duty) he had NO business approaching Zimmerman-especially after being told not to.

Sorry, Sparkles, but I don't racially profile. I will age-profile, clothing-profile, and social-class profile, but I honestly couldn't care less what race someone is.

If you see two men on the sidewalk, both dressed in similar suits and both of similar age, one black, one white, you wouldn't venture a guess on which one is a Democrat? Do you see how stupid your boasting sounds to me?

Afro shit Jesse Jackson commented that if he hears footsteps behind him, he's relieved to turn around and see someone white. Do you think he meant to say that he's relieved to see someone 40 instead of 20?

To call the police if they see something suspicious.

And how the fucketh does he see something suspicious without observing?

NOT to act like the police.

And you have obtained evidence that he "acted like the police" from where?

Unless he was a LEO (on active duty) he had NO business approaching Zimmerman-especially after being told not to.

And you have obtained evidence that he approached Martin how?

Sorry, Sparkles, but I don't racially profile. I will age-profile, clothing-profile, and social-class profile, but I honestly couldn't care less what race someone is.

If you see two men on the sidewalk, both dressed in similar suits and both of similar age, one black, one white, you wouldn't venture a guess on which one is a Democrat? Do you see how stupid your boasting sounds to me?

Afro shit Jesse Jackson commented that if he hears footsteps behind him, he's relieved to turn around and see someone white. Do you think he meant to say that he's relieved to see someone 40 instead of 20?

What does "Democrat" have to do with anything? I don't usually profile people on the street as to political party at all, because I don't care.

There's also no boasting involved. It's a simple fact. YOU are not the norm in this country, and haven't been for a long time, thank God. The more families in this country come to be interracial, the less race matters to anyone.

You also might want to check yourself before assuming I'm lily-white from a lily-white family myself.

What Jesse Jackson, who most certainly and obviously IS a racist, has to say has nothing whatsoever to do with what anyone else thinks.

NOT to act like the police.

-
Dispatcher: "Are you following him?"
zimmerman: "yeah"

That's evidence that Zimmerman approached/followed him. That's enough probable cause to say ok he probably was following him-he admitted to doing so.

-He acted like the police by a) following somebody he thought was suspicious, b)not listening to the dispatcher (and deciding to take the law into his own hands). Anybody who think he didn't act like a cop, or that the police would be ok with this action has no clue what they're talking about.

-I never said he shouldn't observe anybody suspicious. If he called the police-and left it at that-this whole situation would have been avoided. That's what you're supposed to do-yes even CIVILIAN neighborhood watch "captains".

-

That's evidence that Zimmerman approached/followed him. That's enough probable cause to say ok he probably was following him-he admitted to doing so.

-He acted like the police by a) following somebody he thought was suspicious, b)not listening to the dispatcher (and deciding to take the law into his own hands). Anybody who think he didn't act like a cop, or that the police would be ok with this action has no clue what they're talking about.

-I never said he shouldn't observe anybody suspicious. If he called the police-and left it at that-this whole situation would have been avoided. That's what you're supposed to do-yes even CIVILIAN neighborhood watch "captains".

Mr Z was doing what watchmen are supposed to do : conduct surveillance and monitor in order to ascertain that crimes will not be committed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that you say partisan and trite things is all the evidence that's needed to demonstrate that your last post was -- disingenuous.

Except that I don't. Just because I say something that happens to agree with one partisan side's position does not mean that I am making "partisan" statements. For example:

The United States needs to adopt a stronger immigration policy, and ferociously enforce new and existing immigration policies and laws, in order to better protect the interests of its own citizens.

I guess I'm now a right wing partisan. :cuckoo:

-

Mr Z was doing what watchmen are supposed to do : conduct surveillance and monitor in order to ascertain that crimes will not be committed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-What crime did Zimmerman witness Martin committing?

-If he stopped after making the 911 call than you would 100% correct. But he didn't.

-"Mr Z" took being a neighborhood watch captain a few steps further-and didn't follow what he was supposed to do. Ne

-Zimmerman IS a wannabe cop. In 2008 he applied to become a LEO-and stated that was his goal. He obviously didn't get the job (most likely to having a criminal history of assaulting a LEO).

-You also completely ignored my proof that Zimmerman followed Martin (his words-not mine).

-Zimmerman has been caught in several lies-and that damages his story:

-Zimmernan lied about having a criminal history

-Zimmerman lied about how old he suspected Martin was at the time of the shooting.

-Zimmerman lied about his personal finances.

-

I dunno, neither do you.

A watchman will monitor - if the individual enters someone premises through the door and appears to have the owners permission then that settles that.

I dunno, neither do you.

A watchman will monitor - if the individual enters someone premises through the door and appears to have the owners permission then that settles that.

Unless of course Zimmerman confronted Martin and initiated hostilities.

>>>>

I dunno, neither do you.

>>>>

That's the $64,000 question.

No EVIDENCE beyond a reasonable doubt.

So a corrupt prosecutor and a friendly judge will unconstitutionally incarcerate a defendant and force him to plead out.

I dunno, neither do you.

>>>>

So a corrupt prosecutor and a friendly judge will unconstitutionally incarcerate a defendant and force him to plead out.

Nope, that would be up to a jury to decide if the evidence supports Murder 2.

Which I personally don't believe it does - at this point. But we haven't seen all the testimony by witnesses presented, nor Zimmerman's story to the police, nor the analysis of the forensic evidence. However, from the girlfriends statement it appears that Zimmerman went beyond "observation" at the point he approached Martin and the forensics may be in contradiction to the story we were told was Zimmerman's side of the story.

Maybe Manslaughter, because of lack of prior intent, but that is still "iffy".

>>>>

>>>>

Observe and report. Not to physically interject themselves into a situation.

>>>>

>>>>

No EVIDENCE that he physically interjected himmself into the situation.

Reason Scumbag prosecutor is sensitive about criticism

angelacory.jpg.aspx

Dershowitz: Zimmerman Prosecutor Threatening to Sue Harvard for My Criticism

Alan M. Dershowitz’s Perspective: State Attorney Angela Corey, the prosecutor in the George Zimmerman case, recently called the Dean of Harvard Law School to complain about my criticism of some of her actions.

She was transferred to the Office of Communications and proceeded to engage in a 40-minute rant, during which she threatened to sue Harvard Law School, to try to get me disciplined by the Bar Association and to file charges against me for libel and slander."

>>>>

The girlfriends statement about the conversation with Martin indicated Zimmerman was approaching him and getting closer. If it gets to trial, not dismissed at the Self-defense hearing, the those statements and her testimony will be evidence before the jury.

Now, there have been reports (through the father I believe) that Zimmerman said that Martin was hiding and jumped him.

Now there is a direct contradiction of Zimmerman's story and the witness, the problem Zimmerman may have had is he may not have realized until after speaking the police that Martin was on the phone describing what was happening to the girlfriend.

>>>>

Last edited:

>>>>

Nope, that would be up to a jury to decide if the evidence supports Murder 2.

Which I personally don't believe it does - at this point. But we haven't seen all the testimony by witnesses presented, nor Zimmerman's story to the police, nor the analysis of the forensic evidence. However, from the girlfriends statement it appears that Zimmerman went beyond "observation" at the point he approached Martin and the forensics may be in contradiction to the story we were told was Zimmerman's side of the story.

Maybe Manslaughter, because of lack of prior intent, but that is still "iffy".

>>>>

Is there any particular reason we should believe the girlfriend? She can't prove she actually heard any of what she says she did, and it's not like she's unbiased.

>>>>

The girlfriends statement about the conversation with Martin indicated Zimmerman was approaching him and getting closer. If it gets to trial, not dismissed at the Self-defense hearing, the those statements and her testimony will be evidence before the jury.

Now, there have been reports (through the father I believe) that Zimmerman said that Martin was hiding and jumped him.

Now there is a direct contradiction of Zimmerman's story and the witness, the problem Zimmerman may have had is he may not have realized until after speaking the police that Martin was on the phone describing what was happening to the girlfriend.

>>>>

The witness, identified only as John, says those cries were made by Zimmerman who was on the ground being beaten by Martin.

“The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ‘help, help … and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,” he said.

Martin was wearing a gray hoodie, while Zimmerman was wearing red."

Forum List

Back