George Zimmerman's bloody head

No EVIDENCE that he physically interjected himmself into the situation.

The girlfriends statement about the conversation with Martin indicated Zimmerman was approaching him and getting closer. If it gets to trial, not dismissed at the Self-defense hearing, the those statements and her testimony will be evidence before the jury.

Now, there have been reports (through the father I believe) that Zimmerman said that Martin was hiding and jumped him.

Now there is a direct contradiction of Zimmerman's story and the witness, the problem Zimmerman may have had is he may not have realized until after speaking the police that Martin was on the phone describing what was happening to the girlfriend.

>>>>

The witness, identified only as John, says those cries were made by Zimmerman who was on the ground being beaten by Martin.

“The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ‘help, help … and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,” he said.

Martin was wearing a gray hoodie, while Zimmerman was wearing red."

The witness identified as "John" has since retracted his statements, saying that he has no idea who was on the ground and who was shouting.

Is there any particular reason we should believe the girlfriend? She can't prove she actually heard any of what she says she did, and it's not like she's unbiased.

Any particular reason we should believe Zimmerman?

The evidence, at least so far, seems more supportive of his position by and large.

The injuries (regardless of how minor you might deem them to be) and his broken nose and the marks on his face -- plus the near absence of any scrapes on Trayvon Martin -- would seem to suggest at least that Zimmerman was the victim of some kind of beating/attack/assault.

No EVIDENCE that he physically interjected himmself into the situation.

The girlfriends statement about the conversation with Martin indicated Zimmerman was approaching him and getting closer. If it gets to trial, not dismissed at the Self-defense hearing, the those statements and her testimony will be evidence before the jury.

Now, there have been reports (through the father I believe) that Zimmerman said that Martin was hiding and jumped him.

Now there is a direct contradiction of Zimmerman's story and the witness, the problem Zimmerman may have had is he may not have realized until after speaking the police that Martin was on the phone describing what was happening to the girlfriend.

>>>>

The witness, identified only as John, says those cries were made by Zimmerman who was on the ground being beaten by Martin.

“The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ‘help, help … and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,” he said.

Do some checking, you will find the witness identified only as John has changed his initial statement.

"A third witness, "Witness 6," told police on the night of the shooting that he saw a black man on top of a lighter-skinned man "just throwing down blows on the guy, MMA-style." He said the lighter-skinned man was calling for help. Interviewed later by investigators, he said he was not sure who was calling for help, and was not sure any punches were thrown." (LINK)

Witness "John" is witness #6 identified by the "MMA" style initial comment.

[DISCLAIMER: BTW - Not saying there wasn't a fight and that Zimmerman was losing it. However, an important factor the Judge (as part of the Self Defense Hearing) and the Jury (if it gets to trial) will establish is who is the aggressor. If it is Martin, then Zimmerman's self defense immunity remains intact. If it is Zimmerman, then under Florida Statute 776.041 there are provisions where Zimmerman can lose that immunity.)

>>>>

Is there any particular reason we should believe the girlfriend? She can't prove she actually heard any of what she says she did, and it's not like she's unbiased.

Is there an particular reason we should believe Zimmerman, he's only charged with Murder so it's not like he's unbiased?

Add to that his credibility has already been damaged by the fact that he failed to disclose his financial assets as part of the bail process as required under Florida Statute 903.046 which could be charged as a felony 3 under Florida Statute 903.035.

Add to that appears to be forensic inconsistencies between, what we have been led to believe since his statements have not been released, that will need further examination.

>>>>

I wonder why he hasn't been charged with a felony for lying about his assets yet. Since it appears that he did.

Last edited:
The evidence, at least so far, seems more supportive of his position by and large.

No it doesn't.

The injuries (regardless of how minor you might deem them to be) and his broken nose and the marks on his face -- plus the near absence of any scrapes on Trayvon Martin -- would seem to suggest at least that Zimmerman was the victim of some kind of beating/attack/assault.

No they don't.

"Attack" and "Assault" imply the Zimmerman was not the initial aggressor in terms of hostilities.

That is unknown at that time. Zimmerman's injuries imply only that he took a "beating" not necessarily who initiated the initial "assault" or "attack".

>>>>

>>>>

Do some checking, you will find the witness identified only as John has changed his initial statement.

"A third witness, "Witness 6," told police on the night of the shooting that he saw a black man on top of a lighter-skinned man "just throwing down blows on the guy, MMA-style." He said the lighter-skinned man was calling for help. Interviewed later by investigators, he said he was not sure who was calling for help, and was not sure any punches were thrown." (LINK)

[DISCLAIMER: BTW - Not saying there wasn't a fight and that Zimmerman was losing it. However, an important factor the Judge (as part of the Self Defense Hearing) and the Jury (if it gets to trial) will establish is who is the aggressor. If it is Martin, then Zimmerman's self defense immunity remains intact. If it is Zimmerman, then under Florida Statute 776.041 there are provisions where Zimmerman can lose that immunity.)

>>>>

The witness stuck to his account that he saw Martin, 17, straddling Zimmerman and pinning him to the ground before Martin was shot.

>>>>

The witness stuck to his account that he saw Martin, 17, straddling Zimmerman and pinning him to the ground before Martin was shot.

Which is what I said, "John's" story has changed. The jury will have to evaluate his account.

>>>>

"Attack" and "Assault" imply the Zimmerman was not the initial aggressor in terms of hostilities.

That is unknown at that time. Zimmerman's injuries imply only that he took a "beating" not necessarily who initiated the initial "assault" or "attack".

>>>>

No. It doesn't. Attack and assault are words that have their standard meaning. If I walk up to you to "confront" you verbally and you, offended, punch me in my nose, I have not assaulted you in ANY way. You have assaulted me.

Where is there ANY evidence that Zimmerman laid so much as a finger on Martin? Martin aint talkin'. I know of no witness saying any such thing.

Since there is NO evidence that anybody BUT Zimmerman got struck in ANY way, there is no basis to speculate about "initial aggressor" stuff -- which does not mean what you seem to imagine anyway.

It's also not like she came to police right away. She didn't give her story until weeks later, and that was through/with a Martin family Afro AA lawyer. If Trayvon is so innocent, it's incredible that his girlfriend wouldn't have immediately contacted police, if not immediately when she lost a call when she supposedly thought Travyon was assaulted by a stranger, then the next day when she learned he was dead.

Just from her bias, if Trayvon told her that he's going to attack Zimmerman, or if he used racial slurs, there's zero chance that she would have told us.

She has zero credibility.

But, again, Trayvon supporters are total shitheads. They are apes who cannot be reached with reason.

>>>>

No. It doesn't. Attack and assault are words that have their standard meaning. If I walk up to you to "confront" you verbally and you, offended, punch me in my nose, I have not assaulted you in ANY way. You have assaulted me.

Actually under Florida law if you walk up to me and threaten me verbally (with "word or intent") with bodily harm (assault), I can then respond physically under Florida' SYG law. The aggressor (or person who initiates the assault) need not be the one to throws the first punch.

Where is there ANY evidence that Zimmerman laid so much as a finger on Martin? Martin aint talkin'. I know of no witness saying any such thing.

Since there is NO evidence that anybody BUT Zimmerman got struck in ANY way, there is no basis to speculate about "initial aggressor" stuff -- which does not mean what you seem to imagine anyway.

Which will be for the jury to figure out. The one witness to the initial moments reports that Zimmerman was approaching Martin. Martin had already exhibited a willingness to depart the area. The call will be the juries (unless Judge Lester throws dismisses the case at Self Defense Hearing). But that will weigh a lot on credibility and since Judge Lester has also been overseeing the bail process he may not have that high an opinion right now of Zimmerman's credibility after failing to disclose financial resources as required under Florida Statute 903.046.

>>>>

Last edited:

>>>>

Actually under Florida law if you walk up to me and threaten me verbally (with "word or intent") with bodily harm (assault), I can then respond physically under Florida' SYG law. The aggressor (or person who initiates the assault) need not be the one to throws the first punch.

Which will be for the jury to figure out. The one witness to the initial moments reports that Zimmerman was approaching Martin. Martin had already exhibited a willingness to depart the area. The call will be the juries (unless Judge Lester throws dismisses the case at Self Defense Hearing). But that will weigh a lot on credibility and since Judge Lester has also been overseeing the bail process he may not have that high an opinion right now of Zimmerman's credibility after failing to disclose financial resources as required under Florida Statute 903.046.

>>>>

>>>>

No, unfortunately, it won't be.

Corey knows that a Sanford jury will never vote to convict.

Hence , the new strategy is to torture him until he cops a plea.

>>>>

>>>>

No, unfortunately, it won't be.

Corey knows that a Sanford jury will never vote to convict.

Hence , the new strategy is to torture him until he cops a plea.

Well, she is a Republican so you could be right.

:thup:

Any particular reason we should believe Zimmerman?

Well, beyond the fact that the evidence supports his story and not hers, you don't have to, Sparkles. HE doesn't have to prove anything. The prosecution does, beyond a reasonable doubt.

Meanwhile, perhaps you could sack up and answer the question, instead of trying to divert. Is there any reason AT ALL that we should believe Martin's girlfriend's story? Is there any evidence AT ALL that supports her tale of what happened?

FYI, if you say, "The fact that Martin's dead", you will have conceded defeat, so try and come up with a REAL argument.

Or just tuck tail and run, like always. Cowardice is what I expect from you.

Is there an particular reason we should believe Zimmerman, he's only charged with Murder so it's not like he's unbiased?

Add to that his credibility has already been damaged by the fact that he failed to disclose his financial assets as part of the bail process as required under Florida Statute 903.046 which could be charged as a felony 3 under Florida Statute 903.035.

Add to that appears to be forensic inconsistencies between, what we have been led to believe since his statements have not been released, that will need further examination.

>>>>

Wow. The exact same diversion, in almost the exact same words, from two different trolls. It's like someone somewhere is pumping out talking points to you pissants.

Try answering the question as though you actually had a pair, poltroon. Is there any reason AT ALL to believe Martin's girlfriend's story?

As I told your ass buddy, Middle, answering, "The fact that Martin's dead" will be a concession of defeat, so try to come up with a real argument.

Continuing to say, "I don't hear any questions about Martin's girlfriend. WHAT ABOUT ZIMMERMAN?! There are no questions about Martin's girlfriend. WHAT ABOUT ZIMMERMAN?!" just tells me I'm right, so by all means, keep trying to dodge. Everyone's watching and laughing at your dickless antics.

Any other idiot libs want to try answering a question with a question?

>>>>

Which is what I said, "John's" story has changed. The jury will have to evaluate his account.

>>>>

And what, pray tell, do you think the jury will make of "This is what I told the cops when they initially asked me, and this is what I told cops after a months-long media feeding frenzy full of screeching protesters and people making death threats"?

My bet is that they'll give more weight to the statement he made BEFORE he was told what he was "supposed" to say.

And what, pray tell, do you think the jury will make of "This is what I told the cops when they initially asked me, and this is what I told cops after a months-long media feeding frenzy full of screeching protesters and people making death threats"?

My bet is that they'll give more weight to the statement he made BEFORE he was told what he was "supposed" to say.

"Before he was told what he was 'supposed' to say."

Sorry, I didn't know the conversation was going off in to conspiracy theory land. If that's the case, please enjoy yourself.

>>>>

>>>>

"Before he was told what he was 'supposed' to say."

Sorry, I didn't know the conversation was going off in to conspiracy theory land. If that's the case, please enjoy yourself.

>>>>

Thank you. Your surrender is accepted. Toddle along. :night: :bye1:

Forum List

Back