George Zimmerman's bloody head

The way I see it, Travon felt threatened and attacked GZ first because GZ was following him. But by nature of his attack, he opened up the gateway to being shot. Trayvon did not have any cuts or bruises at all to indicate HE was attacked - and believe me, if he there were cuts and marks on him then it would be ALL over the news.

I believe GZ unlawfully pursued Trayvon, and should face some punishment. But to ask for 2nd degree murder, or, as the OP said on the first page of this thread, ask for the ELECTRIC CHAIR, is ridiculous.

Trayvon didn't feel threatened by Zimmerman. You don't approach, let alone assault, someone who you feel threatened by. You leave. A big no-limit-nigga at his physical peak wouldn't feel threatened by a chubby hispanic. Do you take stupid pills?

Why do you think, other than being intellectually challenged, that Zimmerman broke the law by following Trayvon for a moment? How much punishment for Zimman face? He'll already spend weeks/months in jail. He having to spend tens of thousands of dollars. He had move. He has to fear for his life. You're a complete piece of shit for calling for that f-ing jew-hispanic to be punished for a non-crime of looking to see where someone is going.

The way I see it, Travon felt threatened and attacked GZ first because GZ was following him. But by nature of his attack, he opened up the gateway to being shot. Trayvon did not have any cuts or bruises at all to indicate HE was attacked - and believe me, if he there were cuts and marks on him then it would be ALL over the news.

I believe GZ unlawfully pursued Trayvon, and should face some punishment. But to ask for 2nd degree murder, or, as the OP said on the first page of this thread, ask for the ELECTRIC CHAIR, is ridiculous.

Trayvon didn't feel threatened by Zimmerman. You don't approach, let alone assault, someone who you feel threatened by. You leave. A big no-limit-nigga at his physical peak wouldn't feel threatened by a chubby hispanic. Do you take stupid pills?

Why do you think, other than being intellectually challenged, that Zimmerman broke the law by following Trayvon for a moment? How much punishment for Zimman face? He'll already spend weeks/months in jail. He having to spend tens of thousands of dollars. He had move. He has to fear for his life. You're a complete piece of shit for calling for that f-ing jew-hispanic to be punished for a non-crime of looking to see where someone is going.

Me taking stupid pills?

If you read what I wrote, you'd see that I am on your side of the argument. I do not think GZ should be prosecuted for murder.

Sadly, having rednecks supporting GZ purely for racial reasons weakens the real argument.

Uggg, people these days...

Me taking stupid pills?

If you read what I wrote, you'd see that I am on your side of the argument. I do not think GZ should be prosecuted for murder.

Sadly, having rednecks supporting GZ purely for racial reasons weakens the real argument.

Unless you feel that Zimmerman should be given a hero's parade and free ammo for life with the stipulation that he kill black people, you are not on his side. :lol:

Unless you feel that Zimmerman should be given a hero's parade and free ammo for life with the stipulation that he kill black people, you are not on his side. :lol:

Well I was trying to make my answer "child friendly" if you know what I mean. No complicated words like "generally" or "technically, but not idealogically."

I disagree more with him than I do those who hope GZ is given life in prison, but I disagree with both.

Me taking stupid pills?

Max, Arius doenst support GZ for racial reasons as he doesnt consider GZ to be white.

Hang in there and be patient. We need everyone that we can work with in the coming dark times (next five to ten years).

Quote: Originally Posted by Liability

Exactly. So if one merely approaches some other individual and either doesn't make a threatening statement and especially if one doesn't do so in the context of being apparently able to do shit about it, then there is no such thing as a verbal assault. It requires a THREAT.
A verbal assault can be a threat and when it is felt as a threat, stand your ground should applly. Zimmerman did something to provoke Trayvon to beat his ass. Maybe Trayvon saw the gun and felt threatened and responded by standing his gound and attacking Zimmerman first. The little fuck was stalking him with a gun and that is a threat.

If the verbal assault puts someone in fear for their well being and/or safety then yes, you can be arrested for it. This is a class 5 assault.

And so Trayvon Martin's response to seeing a gun was to attack GZ?

And if Trayvon had seen the gun, and if GZ was pointing the gun at him, then I seriously doubt GZ would have let the kid break his nose and bloody his head the way he did. He would have shot him immediately.

I agree with almost all of your post, but where did GZ break the law by following Martin?

You know, we do have the right to do that, especially if we think someone is up to criminal purposes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Liability

Exactly. So if one merely approaches some other individual and either doesn't make a threatening statement and especially if one doesn't do so in the context of being apparently able to do shit about it, then there is no such thing as a verbal assault. It requires a THREAT.
A verbal assault can be a threat and when it is felt as a threat, stand your ground should applly. Zimmerman did something to provoke Trayvon to beat his ass. Maybe Trayvon saw the gun and felt threatened and responded by standing his gound and attacking Zimmerman first. The little fuck was stalking him with a gun and that is a threat.

If the verbal assault puts someone in fear for their well being and/or safety then yes, you can be arrested for it. This is a class 5 assault.

And if Trayvon had seen the gun, and if GZ was pointing the gun at him, then I seriously doubt GZ would have let the kid break his nose and bloody his head the way he did. He would have shot him immediately.

I agree with almost all of your post, but where did GZ break the law by following Martin?

You know, we do have the right to do that, especially if we think someone is up to criminal purposes.

I don't think he did anything that bad. But he was told specifically by the officer on the phone to not pursue TM, so that would be a definite mistake that perhaps can only be seen in hindsight.

The crazy apart about all this is, if GZ gets off, people against "racial violence" will be rioting and burning buildings in protest.

I don't think he did anything that bad. But he was told specifically by the officer on the phone to not pursue TM, so that would be a definite mistake that perhaps can only be seen in hindsight.

Mistake? Probably. But illegal? I am fairly sure it isnt illegal.

Were it me, I would have waited for the cops. But people in neighborhoods with rapidly increasing crime rates do get frustrated and do rash things sometimes.

The crazy apart about all this is, if GZ gets off, people against "racial violence" will be rioting and burning buildings in protest.

Not so sure the leaders of that opposition to racial violence is so opposed to anything other than white racial violence. Dont ever recall seeing Sharpton rant and rave about some white kid that got killed by a gang banger because the victim was white. He only gets upset if his own get hit. That is about as racist as it gets if we only demand justice for one race.

No no, muddled. You are projecting. THERE IS in fact plenty of evidence that Martin assaulted Zimmerman. Zim is the one with the broken nose. Zim had the minor scrapes or abrasions on his face. Zimmerman had the multiple cuts/abrasions to the BACK of his head. By contrast, Martin had a scrape on a finger. So, it DOES look quite clearly as though Zim was the one on the receiving end.

Nonsense. All it shows is that an altercation took place. Shows nothing about how it started. The fact that Zimmerman came out worse for wear does not in any way suggest or imply that Martin was the instigator. It's just as possible that Martin was merely the superior combatant and easily got the upper hand. It's also possible that the altercation started modestly. By that, I mean that Zimmerman could have started it with something as simple as trying to grab Martin by the arm, intending to physically detain him until the police arrived (which Zimmerman would have had no right to do), and Martin responded in self defense.

I have no idea if Zim is innocent or not. But YOUR position stems from your evident desire to see him found guilty.

Horseshit. My position stems from the information presented thus far. Let me explain it to you in a nutshell:

Zimmerman's self contradictions, and his claims that are inconsistent with the physical evidence, are indicative of a guilty conscious and intent to hide something. This leads me to believe that Zimmerman has known since the beginning that he landed the wrong side of the baseline that fateful night. I don't believe that Zimmerman had any truly malicious intentions, but he probably was somewhat drunk on his overzealous hero complex that is evident from his history of playing police-man. The notion that Martin, or anyone, would simply attack Zimmerman just for the Hell of it, is pretty far fetched to say the least. And the "thug" explanations are nothing more than intellectual laziness hellbent on maintaining a predetermined position regardless of factual accuracy or logical validity. Zimmerman claims to have been given a thorough lashing, which is inconsistent with the physical evidence of his injuries, and claims that he was able to pull out his gun and shoot in self defense, which is inconsistent with his claims of being straddled and having the bloody shit beat out of you. He claims to have been heard on the 9-11 tapes yelling at the top of his lungs, which is inconsistent with his claims to have been getting his head bashed into the concrete and being on the verge of unconsciousness.

So, what I find to be most likely what happened, more or less, is that Zimmerman pursued Martin, hoping to score hero points, eventually caught up with him, and crossed the line by trying to physically detain Martin. Zimmerman probably was thinking himself somewhat of a tough guy and didn't expect this skinny kid to have some skill in a brawl. Martin resisted, as per his rights of self defense, and Zimmerman found himself on the losing end of a wrestling match. Martin probably had no idea what Zimmerman was doing, probably was scared shitless that Zimmerman was some kind of thug, and wasn't going to be inclined to let up easy. Zimmerman isn't exactly getting his ass kicked, like he claims he was, but isn't exactly a street smart guy nor does he seem to have any kind of skill dealing with a pushing match, so he gets freaked out and panics, and figures that if he pulls out his gun he can scare the kid into submission. Martin may or may not have noticed the gun before Zimmerman tries to pull it out, but as soon as Zimmerman does, Martin starts trying to wrestle the gun away from GZ, still afraid that GZ is some thug who's trying to rob him. I don't think that Zimmerman ever intended to shoot Martin. But the gun goes off accidentally, killing Martin. Zimmerman is then seen by witnesses dazed and confused, in shock and fear over what's just happened, knowing that he's not exactly clean, because the whole thing started with GZ in the wrong for trying to detain Martin. And he probably knew that pulling out his gun for the simply purpose of trying to intimidate Martin also put him in the wrong.

All in all, George Zimmerman doesn't seem to be a malicious murderer as some people try to claim. He's simply a careless and foolish man. He was overzealous in his efforts to be the local Bat-man, and he acted wrecklessly in trying to detain Martin, and in trying to use his weapon for intimidation purposes. The charge should have been in the ballpark of manslaughter or negligent homicide.

You and other twits like you are the ones busy prejudging. Your strident calls for "justice" are actually the yowlings of a mob.

That's actually quite ironic, because in fact I'm nothing of the sort. But you automatically prejudge me as such, simply because of the fact that I believe that Zimmerman has been in the wrong here. Way to go, dumbass! :lol:

You are so engrossed in prejudging the guy's guilt that any voice that says "wait for the evidence " strikes YOU as being a claim that Zim is innocent.

No, your own claims that Zimmerman was innocent back when this story first broke the national spotlight, and your statements regarding Martin being a "punk" were sufficient to show me where your position is. :eusa_whistle:

Florida Statutes

(2) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

Florida Statutes

(2) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

Willfully? Maybe.

Maliciously? No evidence of that.

Repeatedly? No evidence of that.

So since the words are joined by the conjunction "and," you need all three.

One out of three is a good day at bat for a big league baseball player. But for meeting the requirements of that provision of law? Not so much.

You fail again.

No no, muddled. You are projecting. THERE IS in fact plenty of evidence that Martin assaulted Zimmerman. Zim is the one with the broken nose. Zim had the minor scrapes or abrasions on his face. Zimmerman had the multiple cuts/abrasions to the BACK of his head. By contrast, Martin had a scrape on a finger. So, it DOES look quite clearly as though Zim was the one on the receiving end.

Nonsense. All it shows is that an altercation took place. Shows nothing about how it started. The fact that Zimmerman came out worse for wear does not in any way suggest or imply that Martin was the instigator. It's just as possible that Martin was merely the superior combatant and easily got the upper hand. It's also possible that the altercation started modestly. By that, I mean that Zimmerman could have started it with something as simple as trying to grab Martin by the arm, intending to physically detain him until the police arrived (which Zimmerman would have had no right to do), and Martin responded in self defense.

I have no idea if Zim is innocent or not. But YOUR position stems from your evident desire to see him found guilty.

Horseshit. My position stems from the information presented thus far. Let me explain it to you in a nutshell:

Zimmerman's self contradictions, and his claims that are inconsistent with the physical evidence, are indicative of a guilty conscious and intent to hide something. This leads me to believe that Zimmerman has known since the beginning that he landed the wrong side of the baseline that fateful night. I don't believe that Zimmerman had any truly malicious intentions, but he probably was somewhat drunk on his overzealous hero complex that is evident from his history of playing police-man. The notion that Martin, or anyone, would simply attack Zimmerman just for the Hell of it, is pretty far fetched to say the least. And the "thug" explanations are nothing more than intellectual laziness hellbent on maintaining a predetermined position regardless of factual accuracy or logical validity. Zimmerman claims to have been given a thorough lashing, which is inconsistent with the physical evidence of his injuries, and claims that he was able to pull out his gun and shoot in self defense, which is inconsistent with his claims of being straddled and having the bloody shit beat out of you. He claims to have been heard on the 9-11 tapes yelling at the top of his lungs, which is inconsistent with his claims to have been getting his head bashed into the concrete and being on the verge of unconsciousness.

So, what I find to be most likely what happened, more or less, is that Zimmerman pursued Martin, hoping to score hero points, eventually caught up with him, and crossed the line by trying to physically detain Martin. Zimmerman probably was thinking himself somewhat of a tough guy and didn't expect this skinny kid to have some skill in a brawl. Martin resisted, as per his rights of self defense, and Zimmerman found himself on the losing end of a wrestling match. Martin probably had no idea what Zimmerman was doing, probably was scared shitless that Zimmerman was some kind of thug, and wasn't going to be inclined to let up easy. Zimmerman isn't exactly getting his ass kicked, like he claims he was, but isn't exactly a street smart guy nor does he seem to have any kind of skill dealing with a pushing match, so he gets freaked out and panics, and figures that if he pulls out his gun he can scare the kid into submission. Martin may or may not have noticed the gun before Zimmerman tries to pull it out, but as soon as Zimmerman does, Martin starts trying to wrestle the gun away from GZ, still afraid that GZ is some thug who's trying to rob him. I don't think that Zimmerman ever intended to shoot Martin. But the gun goes off accidentally, killing Martin. Zimmerman is then seen by witnesses dazed and confused, in shock and fear over what's just happened, knowing that he's not exactly clean, because the whole thing started with GZ in the wrong for trying to detain Martin. And he probably knew that pulling out his gun for the simply purpose of trying to intimidate Martin also put him in the wrong.

All in all, George Zimmerman doesn't seem to be a malicious murderer as some people try to claim. He's simply a careless and foolish man. He was overzealous in his efforts to be the local Bat-man, and he acted wrecklessly in trying to detain Martin, and in trying to use his weapon for intimidation purposes. The charge should have been in the ballpark of manslaughter or negligent homicide.

You and other twits like you are the ones busy prejudging. Your strident calls for "justice" are actually the yowlings of a mob.

That's actually quite ironic, because in fact I'm nothing of the sort. But you automatically prejudge me as such, simply because of the fact that I believe that Zimmerman has been in the wrong here. Way to go, dumbass! :lol:

You are so engrossed in prejudging the guy's guilt that any voice that says "wait for the evidence " strikes YOU as being a claim that Zim is innocent.

No, your own claims that Zimmerman was innocent back when this story first broke the national spotlight, and your statements regarding Martin being a "punk" were sufficient to show me where your position is. :eusa_whistle:

Muddled, you are reduced to a wall of words.

Starting at the end: I highlighted your lie.

I said no such thing, you dishonest loser. Since you find it necessary to deliberately lie, you have less than zero credibility.

I think you are part of the yowling mob, you dishonest dumbass, because you fucking admit it. Damn, you are pathetically stupid. How can you "believe" Zimmerman was "in the wrong here" when you have NO fucking evidence of that? You are an idiot.

You aren't worth the effort of a point by point rebuttal. You are a dishonest and rather stupid, plodding hack.

Florida Statutes

"AND" is a very important word in the law which you post. "And" means that to qualify under the statute "repeatedly" would be a qualifying condition needed to meet the requirement of the law.

Can you provide any evidence that Zimmerman repeatedly followed Martin? A situation where Zimmerman had followed Martin in the past?

>>>>

Florida Statutes

It was not repeated and not malicious, dumbfuck.

And when or if they do, it should be that they are delt with very seriously by the law, because enough is enough of such threats of lawlessness, and then actual mob actions to go on in this nation once the law has spoken in these cases. Either we are going to be a nation of laws and not of men, or we are going to be a nation of thuggery and intimidation from here on out. Whats it going to be America ? The apeals process is also a part of the law, so it's best to use that process if they think someone had been done wrong amongst these cases or sentenced wrong maybe or even not sentenced at all in these cases, but mobs reeking havoc in the streets is never a viable option to pursue by anyone afterwards, and thus anyone who chooses this route should be delt with accordingly when they choose this path to go down, instead of the proper civil path to go down instead.

Just be smart about it all people, and stay out of the propaghanda zone that is being slung before hand & afterwards by those who may be acting upon or wanting actions based upon emotions, instead of keeping a level head on their shoulders, and letting the law do their job & then respecting it afterwards.

So, what I find to be most likely what happened, more or less, is that Zimmerman pursued Martin, hoping to score hero points, eventually caught up with him, and crossed the line by trying to physically detain Martin.

I think what most likely happened is that your mom wanted a child but couldn't conceive. One day she got an idea. She retrieved a piece of her shit from the toilet and raised it has her baby. That baby is you!

What you think happened is contrary to the evidence and defies reason.

There were several minutes from the time Zimmerman told the police that he had lost Trayvon to the time Trayvon's ho suggests the encounter happened. Several minutes is enough to be a half mile away. But, Trayvon was put down in the same area where Zimmerman reported last seeing him. Deal with that, piece of shit.

So, what I find to be most likely what happened, more or less, is that Zimmerman pursued Martin, hoping to score hero points, eventually caught up with him, and crossed the line by trying to physically detain Martin.

The time line doesn't allow for this does it ? Zimmerman broke off the pursuit once the operator told him to do so, but you have Zimmerman continuing his pursuit after the operator said "we don't need you to do that sir", and Zimmerman said "OK", right ?

This would have to be all speculation by you, otherwise beyond the point that Zimmerman replied Ok to the operator, in which we all think at this time he had ended his pursuit of Martin once the operator told him "we don't need you to do that sir" correct ? :confused:

First of all, an advisory that "we don't need you to do that" is not a specific order NOT to walk down that sidewalk. I'm not entirely sure that dispatcher even HAS the authority to give orders.

Second of all, there's no evidence that Zimmerman DID continue to follow Martin after the dispatcher advised him that he didn't need to.

The time line doesn't allow for this does it ? Zimmerman broke off the pursuit once the operator told him to do so, but you have Zimmerman continuing his pursuit after the operator said "we don't need you to do that sir", and Zimmerman said "OK", right ?

This would have to be all speculation by you, otherwise beyond the point that Zimmerman replied Ok to the operator, in which we all think at this time he had ended his pursuit of Martin once the operator told him "we don't need you to do that sir" correct ? :confused:

The problem with that is that from the time on the audio tape that you hear Zimmerman exit the truck to the time of his response of "OK" to the dispatcher "once the operator told him to do so" was 18-seconds.

In that 18-seconds Zimmerman would not have traveled the distance from the truck to the event site behind the building where the event took place. When the timeline of the dispatcher call and the "OK" is synced with the shoot being recorded on the 911 call form the neighbor then Zimmerman would have had about 3 minutes to 3 minutes 30 seconds being between his "OK" and the shot being fired.

There are two possibilities. First, Martin attacked Zimmerman and knocked him unconscious and the dragged him down the street, around the north end of the building, then woke Zimmerman back up to then commence further assault so that Zimmerman would be conscious to fire the shot OR Zimmerman continued to move away from the truck after Martin after the "OK" and arrived at the event site under his own power.

Average walking speed is 4.5 feet/second (double that to a jog at 9 fps).

At walking speed Zimmerman would have covered 79.2 feet | 26.4 yards. We know he did not sprint at full speed because he continued a conversation with the dispatcher and there was some wind noise, but no background noise evidence of heavy breathing or the jerkiness of speech that would result in running. So let’s say he moved at light jog of double normal average speed. That would be 158.4 feet | 52.8 yards.

The distance from the truck area, east along Twin Trees Lane, along the sidewalk to the north of the building, and from the sidewalk "T" south along the sidewalk between the backyards was about 105 yards.

If you would like to research yourself, Google "Average Human Walking Speed". Then using Google Earth, you can use the path function to measure distances between multiple points you designate from start to end. Use "Path" instead of "Distance" because distance from point "A" to "B" would be "as the crow flies" meaning Zimmerman would have had to go through the building. Use the address of "1230 Twin Trees Land, Sanford FL" and it will display the right area. Distance measurements are under the "Tools" menu.

Second of all, there's no evidence that Zimmerman DID continue to follow Martin after the dispatcher advised him that he didn't need to.

Actually there is. One the distance involved (see above) and two the girlfriends statement that Martin indicated the unknown man was following him and getting closer.

>>>>

Last edited:

Actually there is. One the distance involved (see above) and two the girlfriends statement that Martin indicated the unknown man was following him and getting closer.

>>>>
If true, that would be the repeatedly in Inthemiddle's use of the stalking law. And the maliciously would be his comment that "these assholes always get away."

Forum List

Back