George Zimmerman's bloody head

I hope the righties on here who defended this sorry trash like the taste of their crow feathers. And educate their sorry asses for what "Stand Your Ground" means, rather than twisting it to suit their silly redneck purposes.

Last edited:
I hope the righties on here who defended this sorry trash like the taste of their crow feathers. And educate their sorry asses for what "Stand Your Ground" means, rather than twisting it to suit their silly redneck purposes.
Has nothing to do with Stand your Ground, but everything to do with deception, lies, biases, mis-representing, defending or not defending, racism, accusations, assumptions, conclusions, and so on and so forth in which has all been drummed up by the out of control media, and the racist on either side of the spectrum, in which became a spectacle born from a traggedy that revealed a deeper more entrenched problem of putting the cart before the horse in this nation anymore these days, and this is due to a more deep seated & rooted suspicion of one another in this nation, that continues right on and right on. It seems that before the law could do their job as it should always be allowed to, even if it goes all the way to the top levels of the law when doing so, the people now want to try a person in the media first, and then let the law do their job afterwards in hopes that they (the law) will be swayed to either move one way or another in a case that has been ruled upon by influenced biased media votes or perswassion of, in order to get the ruling that the people want, instead of what the law wants.

And there she is:

scaled.php

The lying Ms. Zimmerman! In full color MUG SHOT!

heh.

Mugshot: Shellie Zimmerman, wife of #GeorgeZimmerman, arrested #TrayvonMartin

Oh please, she was arrested for "perjury" for not telling about Zimmerman's website which she may or may not have known about. The prosecution is getting desperate. They know they can't make a real case against Zimmerman so they are doing all they can to try it in the media.

What was she arrested for?
Glad you asked this question, because it shows that you are interested in the truth regarding what happened between George and Trayvon only, and to keep spererated from those things in which are possibly not connected to the truth searced for in the case between George and Trayvon. Good Job!

Lets await the answer, and then cast our opinions upon.. B )

And there she is:

scaled.php

The lying Ms. Zimmerman! In full color MUG SHOT!

heh.

Mugshot: Shellie Zimmerman, wife of #GeorgeZimmerman, arrested #TrayvonMartin

Oh please, she was arrested for "perjury" for not telling about Zimmerman's website which she may or may not have known about. The prosecution is getting desperate. They know they can't make a real case against Zimmerman so they are doing all they can to try it in the media.
That ^ is one ^ huge pile ^ of crap ^ there.

Judge Lester..."this is a serious charge for which life may be imposed; the evidence against him is strong; he has been charged with one prior crime, for which he went through a pre-trial diversion program, and has had an injunction lodged against him"

Zimmerman 'does not properly respect the law,' judge says in order revoking bond : George Zimmerman bond revoked order: Judge's order explains why he sent Zimmerman back to jail - Orlando Sentinel

From Lester's Bond Revocation he wrote yesterday.

Judge Lester..."this is a serious charge for which life may be imposed; the evidence against him is strong; he has been charged with one prior crime, for which he went through a pre-trial diversion program, and has had an injunction lodged against him"

Zimmerman 'does not properly respect the law,' judge says in order revoking bond : George Zimmerman bond revoked order: Judge's order explains why he sent Zimmerman back to jail - Orlando Sentinel

Then, Shellie Zimmerman told the judge during her husband's bond hearing that the couple was essentially destitute.

Since the money was raised for his defense and not for anything else, doesn't that make them "essentially destitute?"

I guess that depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

Again, how do you feel about Clinton's lying under oath? I'm sure, without a doubt, that you gave him a free pass and he really lied.

Then, Shellie Zimmerman told the judge during her husband's bond hearing that the couple was essentially destitute.

Since the money was raised for his defense and not for anything else, doesn't that make them "essentially destitute?"

Again, how do you feel about Clinton's lying under oath? I'm sure, without a doubt, that you gave him a free pass and he really lied.
A screenshot of his website has been posted in this thread several times. He asked for donations for BOTH defense AND living expenses. It would definitely be considered an asset.

A screenshot of his website has been posted in this thread several times. He asked for donations for BOTH defense AND living expenses. It would definitely be considered an asset.

still not answering the Clinton question...

I've no idea what he has to do with this thread, but he acted like a POS and lost my respect.

But I don't believe he killed anyone.

I've no idea what he has to do with this thread, but he acted like a POS and lost my respect.

That wasn't the question. Should he have gone to jail for perjury, which he did. He lied under oath.

That wasn't the question. Should he have gone to jail for perjury, which he did. He lied under oath.
No, he shouldn't have. You'd have a hard time finding me supporting sending a sitting president to jail for anything short of premeditated murder. Even Dubya. Fuck, even Reagan.

Forum List

Back