George Zimmerman's bloody head

A screenshot of his website has been posted in this thread several times. He asked for donations for BOTH defense AND living expenses. It would definitely be considered an asset.

Yo Vern, do Florida's Constitution allow judges to release defendants' ON THEIR OWN RECOGNIZANCE?

If it does, what's the big deal about his finances.

A screenshot of his website has been posted in this thread several times. He asked for donations for BOTH defense AND living expenses. It would definitely be considered an asset.

Yo Vern, do Florida's Constitution allow judges to release defendants' ON THEIR OWN RECOGNIZANCE?

He is out on bond. Bonds are set many times based on assets. Zimmerman lied on his asset sheet. In many cases the bonds are set so high to make it impossible to obtain a bondsman and the bond comes from cash assets total of the accused. Flight risk is also a factor even though they ask for the surrender of the passport. In most all drug cases the bondsman never front more than half of the bond and always require the defendant to post the other half. Flight risk is always the highest on dope cases.

I'm just glad that racist bastard is currently locked up behind bars where he's GUARANTEED to be able to do no one else any harm, except maybe himself, but that would be wishful thinking.

If Martin attacked Zimmerman, because Zimmerman had let his gaurd down in a situation, where as Martin almost alledgedly had done Zimmerman in because of, then Martin is guilty of something maybe

Exactly. The only way anyone can even arrive at the idea that Martin was guilty of something, is to presume, without any valid rationale, that Martin attacked Zimmerman while Zimmerman did absolutely nothing wrong. There is absolutely no valid basis for such an assumption, and there is no rational means to even infer such a scenario from the known facts.

but this will be determined in a court of law finally, so it's still a wait and see situation & outcome for all.

So all you're saying is that since the case hasn't been tried yet, nobody has the right to consider the information given so far, to analyze it, or formulate any kind of theory or draw any conclusion based on that information. You are, therefore, arguing nothing more than a demand for absolute silence. Of course, you're not being silent....

:eusa_hand: Kidding me right ? Tell ya what, if you can go back somehow, and find anywhere in which I said Martin was laying in wait for Zimmerman, and this in order to jump him, then I won't call you a LIAR in which you just proved yourself foolishly to be. Oh and you won't find it, because I never said it, so you are a LIAR plain and simple. :eusa_liar:

The only possible way that Martin could be guilty of something would be for Martin to have been lying in wait to attack Zimmerman. If you don't want to have that claim attached to yourself, then stop arguing that Martin may have been guilty of something. I'm not a liar, I'm just calling you out. Maybe I'm just smarter than you. You don't seem very capable of connecting elementary dots.

How do you like the long shot 9-1 odds on Go Bananas at Calder tomorrow night?
What lottery numbers do you like this week?
Where do I find a crystal ball like yours?
Do you also read palms?

I'm just glad that racist bastard is currently locked up behind bars where he's GUARANTEED to be able to do no one else any harm, except maybe himself, but that would be wishful thinking.

You do not even have a clue what the definition of a racist is Marc.

Let's make that ecstatic...I'm ecstatic that they finally locked up that racist animal. I hope they lose the keys.

He is out on bond. Bonds are set many times based on assets.

The question was Does Florida Constitution and statutes allow the judge to release defendants on their own recognizance?

Zimmerman lied on his asset sheet.

LINK TO THE ASSET SHEET - NOT A LINK TO COREY'S WEBSITE

Because it is so racist to stop someone from killing you, right?

God! Where do you morons comeo from? Pods from outer space or what?

Let's make that ecstatic...I'm ecstatic that they finally locked up that racist animal. I hope they lose the keys.

He cant be racist since he agrees with Obama and one is a racist if one disagrees with the Big O, right?

/s You are worse than a broken record of cats drowning in a hot tar pit.

Hello non sequitor!

A racist is one that believes his race is superior to another.
So Zimmerman the half Hispanic, half white believes his race, whatever Marc believes it to be, is superior to others.
Is that the best you can do Marc? :lol:

The question was Does Florida Constitution and statutes allow the judge to release defendants on their own recognizance?
Not for 2nd degree murder they don't.

In fact, it's a non-bondable charge. That's why there has to be a special "Arthur hearing" in Florida to allow bond to be made.

And ASSETS are most definitely a part of the equation.

They need to be certain you're not going to bug out.

Further information on the matter:

Providing False Information in Bail Application “Unlike Perjury, Providing False Information in a Bail Application does not require a person to be under oath.

”-- Richard Hornsby

If accused of Providing False Information in Bail Application, you need to know the:

Definition of Providing False Information in Bail Application

The crime of Providing False Information in a Bail Application [1] occurs when a person:

1. Applies for bail or for a modification of bail; and
  2. Intentionally provides false or misleading material information, or intentionally omits material information, in the application.
Difference Between Perjury

Unlike Perjury, Providing False Information in a Bail Application does not require a person to be under oath and simply punishes one who intentionally provides or omits material information in an application for bail.
However, since both statutes punish the same basic crime (i.e., the violation of a legal obligation to tell the truth); a person can only be convicted of one crime due to Double Jeopardy protections (even if they were originally charged with both). [2]
Penalties for Providing False Information in Bail Application

The penalties for Providing False Information in Bail Application differ depending on whether the false information was made in relation to an application for bond on felon or misdemeanor.
Felony Penalties for Providing False Information in Bail Application

If the application for bond related to a Capital, Life, First Degree, or Second Degree felony then the crime of Providing False Information in a Bail Application is prosecuted as a Third Degree Felony.
If convicted of felony Providing False Information in a Bail Application, a judge can impose any combination of the following penalties:

• Up to five (5) years in jail.
  • Up to five (5) years of probation.
  • Up to $5,000 in fines.
Florida Crimes: Providing False Information in Bail Application

Providing False Information in Bail Application “Unlike Perjury, Providing False Information in a Bail Application does not require a person to be under oath.

]

Bullshit.

837.02 Perjury in official proceedings.—

(1) Except as provided in subsection (2), whoever makes a false statement, which he or she does not believe to be true, under oath in an official proceeding in regard to any material matter, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(2) Whoever makes a false statement, which he or she does not believe to be true, under oath in an official proceeding that relates to the prosecution of a capital felony, commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(3) Knowledge of the materiality of the statement is not an element of the crime of perjury under subsection (1) or subsection (2), and the defendant’s mistaken belief that the statement was not material is not a defense.

History.—s. 1, sub-ch. 6, ch. 1637, 1868; RS 2561; GS 3473; RGS 5343; CGL 7477; s. 998, ch. 71-136; s. 55, ch. 74-383; s. 33, ch. 75-298; s. 3, ch. 97-90; s. 1311, ch. 97-102.

]

Bullshit.

(1) Except as provided in subsection (2), whoever makes a false statement, which he or she does not believe to be true, under oath in an official proceeding in regard to any material matter, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(2) Whoever makes a false statement, which he or she does not believe to be true, under oath in an official proceeding that relates to the prosecution of a capital felony, commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(3) Knowledge of the materiality of the statement is not an element of the crime of perjury under subsection (1) or subsection (2), and the defendant’s mistaken belief that the statement was not material is not a defense.

History.—s. 1, sub-ch. 6, ch. 1637, 1868; RS 2561; GS 3473; RGS 5343; CGL 7477; s. 998, ch. 71-136; s. 55, ch. 74-383; s. 33, ch. 75-298; s. 3, ch. 97-90; s. 1311, ch. 97-102.
Jesus H. Christ, do you even read before you spit that idiocy out?

"Unlike Perjury, Providing False Information in a Bail Application does not require a person to be under oath
and simply punishes one who intentionally provides or omits material information in an application for bail.

However, since both statutes punish the same basic crime (i.e., the violation of a legal obligation to tell the truth); a person can only be convicted of one crime due to Double Jeopardy protections (even if they were originally charged with both). [2]
Penalties for Providing False Information in Bail Application..."

The penalties are exactly the same.

Last edited:

]

Bullshit.

"Unlike Perjury, Providing False Information in a Bail Application does not require a person to be under oath
and simply punishes one who intentionally provides or omits material information in an application for bail.

LINK to the goddamned "bail application"

Bullshit.

LINK to the goddamned "bail application"

Holy crap. Talk about denial. You don't think he applied for bail? :lol:

The stupid gets thickerer.

It's not good enough for you, the judge not only READ ALOUD in the courtroom a portion of this law, he included THIS LAW CITATION in his revocation of bond decision?:

"(1)(a) All information provided by a defendant, in connection with any application for or attempt to secure bail, to any court, court personnel, or individual soliciting or recording such information for the purpose of evaluating eligibility for, or securing, bail for the defendant, under circumstances such that the defendant knew or should have known that the information was to be used in connection with an application for bail, shall be accurate, truthful, and complete without omissions to the best knowledge of the defendant.(b) The failure to comply with the provisions of paragraph (a) may result in the revocation or modification of bail.

(2) An application for modification of bail on any felony charge must be heard by a court in person, at a hearing with the defendant present, and with at least 3 hours’ notice to the state attorney.
(3) Any person who intentionally provides false or misleading material information or intentionally omits material information in connection with an application for bail or for modification of bail is guilty of a misdemeanor or felony which is one degree less than that of the crime charged for which bail is sought, but which in no event is greater than a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
903.035 - Applications for bail information provided hearing on application for modification penalty for providing false or misleading information or omitting material information. - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate

Do you have the slightest clue why Zimmerman has his ass back in jail right now?

Last edited:
And if the Judges word isn't good enough, I don't know what to tell you.

Judge Lester..."this is a serious charge for which life may be imposed; the evidence against him is strong; he has been charged with one prior crime, for which he went through a pre-trial diversion program, and has had an injunction lodged against him"

Zimmerman 'does not properly respect the law,' judge says in order revoking bond : George Zimmerman bond revoked order: Judge's order explains why he sent Zimmerman back to jail - Orlando Sentinel

Quote:
The judge who revoked George Zimmerman's bond did so after he determined that it was "apparent" that Zimmerman's wife had lied under oath, and clear that Zimmerman "does not properly respect the law."
Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester revoked Zimmerman's bond on June 1, but his written order was filed Monday. In it, Lester lays out his rationale.
11.png

You can read the entire ORDER REVOKING BOND - all laid out -
here: http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Releases/order%20revoking%20bond.pdf

Forum List

Back