George Zimmerman's bloody head

And there she is:

scaled.php

The lying Ms. Zimmerman! In full color MUG SHOT!

heh.

Mugshot: Shellie Zimmerman, wife of #GeorgeZimmerman, arrested #TrayvonMartin

Oh please, she was arrested for "perjury" for not telling about Zimmerman's website which she may or may not have known about.

Can you explain how on April 20th Mrs. Zimmerman could testify that she did know about the account and was involved with moving money just prior to the bail hearing, yet claim to not have any money on the 20th?

April 20th - Bail Hearing : Mrs. Zimmerman testified under oath. When asked if she new about the website she answered "I am aware of that site." When asked if she was aware of how much money was collected she answered "Currently, I do not know.". When asked if she had an estimate of how much money was collected she answered I do not.

April 16 to April 19: Shellie Zimmerman's credit union records show she transferred $74,000 from Georges account to her's.

April 16, Jail Recording: Shellie Zimmerman and George Zimmerman arrange for Shellie to have access to his accounts directly.

April 16, Credit Union Records: Show Shellie Zimmerman withdrew $18,000.

April 15, Jail Recording: Shellie Zimmerman and George Zimmerman are recorded discussing how much money is in the accounts.​

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Shellie-Zimmerman-Arrest-6-12-12.pdf?mobile=nc

>>>>

Since the money was raised for his defense and not for anything else, doesn't that make them "essentially destitute?"

george-zimmerman-website.jpg

1. Here is a screen shot of the website, notice that the use of the collected money was not limited to his defense.

2. When a legal defense fund is setup, it is not setup where the defendant can draw cash. It is setup as a trust with an independent conservator. That was not done for the initial fund that Zimmerman setup.

3. As a result those were financial resources they were required to report under Florida Law 903.046.

>>>>

I've no idea what he has to do with this thread, but he acted like a POS and lost my respect.

But I don't believe he killed anyone.

That wasn't the question. Should he have gone to jail for perjury, which he did. He lied under oath.
No, he shouldn't have. You'd have a hard time finding me supporting sending a sitting president to jail for anything short of premeditated murder. Even Dubya. Fuck, even Reagan.

So, the president is above the law? I thought we decided against that with Nixon.

And there she is:

scaled.php

The lying Ms. Zimmerman! In full color MUG SHOT!

heh.

Mugshot: Shellie Zimmerman, wife of #GeorgeZimmerman, arrested #TrayvonMartin

Oh please, she was arrested for "perjury" for not telling about Zimmerman's website which she may or may not have known about.

Can you explain how on April 20th Mrs. Zimmerman could testify that she did know about the account and was involved with moving money just prior to the bail hearing, yet claim to not have any money on the 20th?

April 20th - Bail Hearing : Mrs. Zimmerman testified under oath. When asked if she new about the website she answered "I am aware of that site." When asked if she was aware of how much money was collected she answered "Currently, I do not know.". When asked if she had an estimate of how much money was collected she answered I do not.

April 16 to April 19: Shellie Zimmerman's credit union records show she transferred $74,000 from Georges account to her's.

April 16, Jail Recording: Shellie Zimmerman and George Zimmerman arrange for Shellie to have access to his accounts directly.

April 16, Credit Union Records: Show Shellie Zimmerman withdrew $18,000.

April 15, Jail Recording: Shellie Zimmerman and George Zimmerman are recorded discussing how much money is in the accounts.​

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Shellie-Zimmerman-Arrest-6-12-12.pdf?mobile=nc

>>>>
Can you imagine how this money affected these two individuals minds, whom had never had such money as this in their lives ? I bet they were thinking about what this money could do for them down the road (a new start way off from the whole situation), especially once cleared of this thing, in which Zimmerman feels hopefully will not cost that much, because he figures he would easily be found innocent & need as much money as he can keep down the road from it all.

I can understand the "insane" protectionist attitude these two are having towards this money, because they have never seen or figured they would ever see this much money in their lives ever or ever again.

Can you imagine what they see laying ahead of them after this case is over, and if Zimmerman is found innocent maybe ? They feel that they will need all the money or reserves they can hold onto, in order to get away from this thing finally, and I mean as far away as they can (in which will take alot of money to do) in their minds or thinking I bet.

Look what Money did to Rodney Kings mind after such a large settlement (PARTY, DRUGS & DRINKING), and this after such a terrible situation to have occurred in his life, and who would have ever thunk that he would be arrested like a street bum again, after all the money in which he recieved in that situation, but we all did see that he was wrecklace in his thinking in regards to it all afterwards, but finally came around down the road a ways.

Is it so hard to see that these two are being over protective of any large amount of money that they may have been given them, if they see a great need for much of it to be used afterwards, in order to get that new start away from it all if found innocent ?

Since the money was raised for his defense and not for anything else, doesn't that make them "essentially destitute?"

1. Here is a screen shot of the website, notice that the use of the collected money was not limited to his defense.

2. When a legal defense fund is setup, it is not setup where the defendant can draw cash. It is setup as a trust with an independent conservator. That was not done for the initial fund that Zimmerman setup.

3. As a result those were financial resources they were required to report under Florida Law 903.046.

>>>>
You are talking about two very common average citizens I'm guessing here, who donot have a law degree, and probably don't have the education in which you may think that they have, so is it really any surprise to you that these things may have happened in such a way ?

Were not these people outcast for a while, having hardly no money or even a place to stay (very poor), and so they needed somehow to get money, and began thinking upon how to somehow get money for all sorts of expenses in which they were occurring or using to sustain themselves under the weight of it all ?

That wasn't the question. Should he have gone to jail for perjury, which he did. He lied under oath.
No, he shouldn't have. You'd have a hard time finding me supporting sending a sitting president to jail for anything short of premeditated murder. Even Dubya. Fuck, even Reagan.

So, the president is above the law? I thought we decided against that with Nixon.

Nixon didn't get charged with anything in criminal court.

And yes, the way our laws are written, a standing president can't be charged with criminal behavior.

>>>>
You are talking about two very common average citizens I'm guessing here, who donot have a law degree, and probably don't have the education in which you may think that they have, so is it really any surprise to you that these things may have happened in such a way ?

Were not these people outcast for a while, having hardly no money or even a place to stay (very poor), and so they needed somehow to get money, and began thinking upon how to somehow get money for all sorts of expenses in which they were occurring or using to sustain themselves under the weight of it all ?
sounds like you are accusing them of being opportunists.

Can you imagine how this money affected these two individuals minds, whom had never had such money as this in their lives ? I bet they were thinking about what this money could do for them down the road (a new start way off from the whole situation), especially once cleared of this thing, in which Zimmerman feels hopefully will not cost that much, because he figures he would easily be found innocent & need as much money as he can keep down the road from it all.

I can understand the "insane" protectionist attitude these two are having towards this money, because they have never seen or figured they would ever see this much money in their lives ever or ever again.

Can you imagine what they see laying ahead of them after this case is over, and if Zimmerman is found innocent maybe ? They feel that they will need all the money or reserves they can hold onto, in order to get away from this thing finally, and I mean as far away as they can (in which will take alot of money to do) in their minds or thinking I bet.

Look what Money did to Rodney Kings mind after such a large settlement (PARTY, DRUGS & DRINKING), and this after such a terrible situation to have occurred in his life, and who would have ever thunk that he would be arrested like a street bum again, after all the money in which he recieved in that situation, but we all did see that he was wrecklace in his thinking in regards to it all afterwards, but finally came around down the road a ways.

Is it so hard to see that these two are being over protective of any large amount of money that they may have been given them, if they see a great need for much of it to be used afterwards, in order to get that new start away from it all if found innocent ?

Do I feel for the Zimmerman's? Absolutely. The situation that they've created for themselves really sucks.

However George Zimmerman was arrested on April 11, on April 12th he made his first court appearance with Mark O'Mara at his side. His bond hearing was on April 20th. The Zimmerman's didn't tell O'Mara about the money until AFTER the bail hearing at which point he informed the court at the next opportunity.

Do I fee sorry for them? Yep. Does that excuse them committing (possible) perjury in hiding their financial resources in an attempt to be declared indigent? No.

>>>>

The shitty thing about the state vs. those wanting to support Zimmerman is if the judge knew about the money, he would have raised the bail enough to wipe out the donations... nullify the support Zimmerman has been given.

>>>>

sounds like you are accusing them of being opportunists.
No, just poor folk in a situation whom are trying to survive in such a situation, in which many can't even imagine what it would do to their minds if were in the same situation. Money has a way of doing some strange things to people, especially for whom didnot have money much before in their lives, and especially in a situation that had become them in their lives found under the weight of it all, just like it has done with these people in such a case being reviewed and investigated heavily now against them...

Who knows what many would or wouldnot have done in the same situation, where as they might have been trying to secure enough money from it all (not telling everything), in so that they could get a fresh start after all was said and done in the matter (keep some away from the vultures), if they are ever allowed to get a new start and/or maybe not in such a situation.

Opportunist ? Maybe if they were like another type of person or persons situation in life, that wasn't or isn't so dire as this is, but in this case, I think they are in survival mode, and have been like this for quite sometime now.

Do I feel for the Zimmerman's? Absolutely. The situation that they've created for themselves really sucks.

However George Zimmerman was arrested on April 11, on April 12th he made his first court appearance with Mark O'Mara at his side. His bond hearing was on April 20th. The Zimmerman's didn't tell O'Mara about the money until AFTER the bail hearing at which point he informed the court at the next opportunity.

Do I fee sorry for them? Yep. Does that excuse them committing (possible) perjury in hiding their financial resources in an attempt to be declared indigent? No.

>>>>
No, but it is understandable for these things to be coming from peoples minds who cannot handle what they are dealing with possibly in it all, so they do things that are not rational or rather are wreacklacly protective in their minds of what they think will be something they will need alot of (money) still, because they may see something down the road in which they want to be prepared for, otherwise if they even make it down that road in which they might see somehow in the distance still (if found innocent), otherwise if that is to be the case.. I agree that the law is the law though, and they should have acted accordingly and not wrecklacly in such a situation, but like I said it is understandable also.

You seem bias in your assertions regarding the case, where as you lump someone in as an apologist for Zimmerman, but refuse to acknowledge your apologist attitude for what Martin's roll/part may have been in the case (or) what he may have been guilty of possibly in the case just as well.

I'm not biased at all. I've come to my positions based on a full analysis of the information that is available, and by applying common sense and logic. Which is exactly why I reject your babble about what Martin "may have been guilty of" because that kind of thinking indicates either a lack of knowledge of the facts that are known, or a Zimmerman-apologist disposition. Martin is known to have been doing nothing but walking back to dad's GF's house, and talking on the phone with his own girlfriend. There is no crime in that, not even close. The fact that you would even bother to suggest that we should contemplate this ridiculous notion that Martin was laying in wait to jump Zimmerman shows that you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but manufactured BS that is designed to create an "out" for Zimmerman. There is not one good reason to believe that that happened. There is not a single, rational explanation that can bring us to even suspect that it might have happened. The only way anyone can reach that theory is to first presume Zimmerman as being honest and innocent. And even then, it's a very weak case in favor of Zimmerman. Therefore, the entire line of thinking is illogical question begging, and doesn't even do very much good for Zimmerman's case.

Keep an open mind always in something like this

I don't like the context in which you use the phrase "open mind," so no I won't keep one. Instead, I'll keep a rational mind. A rational mind considers realistic and meaningful possibilities. It rejects theories that defy logical thinking. You seem to think that having an "open" mind requires one to entertain every and any half baked "purple-people-eater" theory as possible. A rational mind rejects the need to consider such theories, especially if arriving at them requires violating the norms of logical thinking and reasoning.

but showing bias is always something that can confuse and distort your findings & assertions

Your entire argument here is invalid. You have nothing upon which to justify your claim that I am "showing bias" other than the fact that I am asserting theories and conclusions with which you disagree. In fact, I have no bias. I am evaluating the totality of information available and applying logic and common sense, and through that process I am reaching conclusions. The fact that you are calling these things "bias" indicates that YOU are the one who is biased, because you cannot confirm the known facts and logical applications, because you are intent on avoiding having to acknowledge that those conclusions I'm asserting can have any validity.

(even jeapardize your credibility), because no one wants to listen to someone who has already made up their mind

In other words, YOU don't want to acknowledge the validity of conclusions that are contrary to the conclusions you wish to see affirmed.

especially when the case is something that hardly no one can figure out as of just yet, or may not ever know the truth on sadly enough in such a case.

I'm not "hardly no one." What you are basically saying is that YOU don't know, and you either don't think it's necessary to explore or analyze the information available, or don't have the capacity to do so. That's great. But just because you're not competent doesn't mean that others, like myself, are somehow in the wrong to call a duck a duck.

Are you kidding me? First of all, she stated in her testimony that she did know about the website. That's not why they are charging her. This is about the fact that she denied having knowledge of the funds the site had generated, and having access to those funds. And there's no disputing the fact that she did indeed know. She's been recorded on tape talking with her husband about the funds the day before her testimony. She was at the bank transferring the funds, for crying out loud.

The prosecution is getting desperate. They know they can't make a real case against Zimmerman so they are doing all they can to try it in the media.

Uh, perjury is a serious offense. Without the honesty of witnesses the courts cannot reach just conclusions. It has nothing to do with desperation. It's about preserving law and order.

Are you kidding me? First of all, she stated in her testimony that she did know about the website. That's not why they are charging her. This is about the fact that she denied having knowledge of the funds the site had generated, and having access to those funds. And there's no disputing the fact that she did indeed know. She's been recorded on tape talking with her husband about the funds the day before her testimony. She was at the bank transferring the funds, for crying out loud.

The prosecution is getting desperate. They know they can't make a real case against Zimmerman so they are doing all they can to try it in the media.

Uh, perjury is a serious offense. Without the honesty of witnesses the courts cannot reach just conclusions. It has nothing to do with desperation. It's about preserving law and order.

So then, you were all in favor of Clinton going to jail for his perjury in the Paula Jones case when he lied about Monica Lewisnsky?

I'm not biased at all. I've come to my positions based on a full analysis of the information that is available, and by applying common sense and logic. Which is exactly why I reject your babble about what Martin "may have been guilty of" because that kind of thinking indicates either a lack of knowledge of the facts that are known, or a Zimmerman-apologist disposition. Martin is known to have been doing nothing but walking back to dad's GF's house, and talking on the phone with his own girlfriend. There is no crime in that, not even close. The fact that you would even bother to suggest that we should contemplate this ridiculous notion that Martin was laying in wait to jump Zimmerman shows that you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but manufactured BS that is designed to create an "out" for Zimmerman. There is not one good reason to believe that that happened. There is not a single, rational explanation that can bring us to even suspect that it might have happened. The only way anyone can reach that theory is to first presume Zimmerman as being honest and innocent. And even then, it's a very weak case in favor of Zimmerman. Therefore, the entire line of thinking is illogical question begging, and doesn't even do very much good for Zimmerman's case.

If Martin attacked Zimmerman, because Zimmerman had let his gaurd down in a situation, where as Martin almost alledgedly had done Zimmerman in because of, then Martin is guilty of something maybe, but this will be determined in a court of law finally, so it's still a wait and see situation & outcome for all..

:eusa_hand: Kidding me right ? Tell ya what, if you can go back somehow, and find anywhere in which I said Martin was laying in wait for Zimmerman, and this in order to jump him, then I won't call you a LIAR in which you just proved yourself foolishly to be. Oh and you won't find it, because I never said it, so you are a LIAR plain and simple. :eusa_liar:

If Martin attacked Zimmerman, because Zimmerman had let his gaurd down in a situation, where as Martin almost alledgedly had done Zimmerman in because of, then Martin is guilty of something maybe

Exactly. The only way anyone can even arrive at the idea that Martin was guilty of something, is to presume, without any valid rationale, that Martin attacked Zimmerman while Zimmerman did absolutely nothing wrong. There is absolutely no valid basis for such an assumption, and there is no rational means to even infer such a scenario from the known facts.

but this will be determined in a court of law finally, so it's still a wait and see situation & outcome for all.

So all you're saying is that since the case hasn't been tried yet, nobody has the right to consider the information given so far, to analyze it, or formulate any kind of theory or draw any conclusion based on that information. You are, therefore, arguing nothing more than a demand for absolute silence. Of course, you're not being silent....

:eusa_hand: Kidding me right ? Tell ya what, if you can go back somehow, and find anywhere in which I said Martin was laying in wait for Zimmerman, and this in order to jump him, then I won't call you a LIAR in which you just proved yourself foolishly to be. Oh and you won't find it, because I never said it, so you are a LIAR plain and simple. :eusa_liar:

The only possible way that Martin could be guilty of something would be for Martin to have been lying in wait to attack Zimmerman. If you don't want to have that claim attached to yourself, then stop arguing that Martin may have been guilty of something. I'm not a liar, I'm just calling you out. Maybe I'm just smarter than you. You don't seem very capable of connecting elementary dots.

*shakes head*

Pathetic.

You are the pathetic POS on this thread, jack.

You have not yet posted a single thing worth my time and I suspect most agree.

Your sole tactic is to try and kill any discussion by acting like a jack ass as much as you can and run people off.

Fuck you.

Forum List

Back