George Zimmerman's Twitter Account Was Suspended

he was the resident clingers poster boi for a solid year here.

roflmaok.jpg

Last edited:
The gun nutz hero is at it again

George Zimmerman Says He's Homeless And Suffers From PTSD The Tweets, which along with Zimmerman's entire account, have since been removed from the social media site, accused the ex of "sleeping with a dirty Muslim" and stealing from him.

George Zimmerman's Twitter Account Was Suspended After Allegedly Exploiting His Ex-Girlfriend

Earth shattering news, guano.

I'm glad to see someone cares enough about him to follow his every move.

George Zimmerman Says He's Homeless And Suffers From PTSD The Tweets, which along with Zimmerman's entire account, have since been removed from the social media site, accused the ex of "sleeping with a dirty Muslim" and stealing from him.

George Zimmerman's Twitter Account Was Suspended After Allegedly Exploiting His Ex-Girlfriend
Gun nutz hero???? and you're the one posting about it. Hilarious.

So the right doesn't embrace the zimmer any more? You might want to double check that.

So the right doesn't embrace the zimmer any more? You might want to double check that.

So was The Zims gun legal poodle?

I hope he has a sore neck for the rest of his miserable life from constantly looking over his shoulder.

I hope he has a sore neck for the rest of his miserable life from constantly looking over his shoulder.

Meh....I really dont give a shit about him one way or another.

10k posts and you're talking about someones neck being contorted..

My hopes are simple and small.

How would you know this? Unless you were folliwing his every move you would never know.

My hopes are simple and small.

So it matches your brain?

Got mixed feeling on the Guno.
We all knew the guy was a douchebag with penis envy. It's really too bad they couldn't get him on Trayvon Martin but the law is the law and we can't imprison people for being tools. He's like OJ and one day he'll get a charge that will stick and do time.

While I feel sorry for the embarrassment of the ex GF, she'd have to live under a rock not to know Zimmerman's history so she kinda got what she asked for. Z-man isn't trust worthy, she should know this and not have him or anyone access to compromising pic's herself.

Seriously what did she expect?

The last I head, dipshit, he was acquitted. Why don't you have Bob Dylan write a song about him and you can smoke a bong and jerk off to it.

I follow GZ on Twitter. Though I never saw him claim to be homeless and broke, I do not see his Twitter account on my list anymore.

I've never called him my hero, that is just something the idiots on left made up, but I like that he makes lefties pee in their panties on a regular basis, and I've always said I'd love buy him a beer or two. I asked him on Twitter once and we talked but I got the feeling that he didn't know me well enough to risk meeting a stranger. Can't say that I blame the guy.

Forum List

Back