This Country Needs A TRUE Leader Again

In some ways you are right…for example he didn’t lead a record number of americans to being worse off then before he was elected…that was xiden
This is one of those instances when you've heard that lie so often you think it's true.

Before you try, and fail, to prove I'm wrong give me some evidence of Biden's responsibility for the post COVID global inflation.

Trump is a shitty leader. A real leader inspires people, inspires the country, to be their best. Trump brings out the worst in people. He fans the flames of fear and anger.

This is one of those instances when you've heard that lie so often you think it's true.

Before you try, and fail, to prove I'm wrong give me some evidence of Biden's responsibility for the post COVID global inflation.
What’s the lie you think I told?

Trump is a shitty leader. A real leader inspires people, inspires the country, to be their best. Trump brings out the worst in people. He fans the flames of fear and anger.

Trump does inspire his people. The fact that democrats are terrified of him and make them angry isn't his fault.

What’s the lie you think I told?
record number of americans to being worse off then before he was elected…that was xiden

We don’t need “a leader “ (fueher) we need and HAVE sound leadership

Last edited:

Forum List

Back