George Zimmerman's Twitter Account Was Suspended

So the right doesn't embrace the zimmer any more? You might want to double check that.

When did the "right" ever embrace Zimmerman, dingbat?
I never got a memo.

They just hate us because we actually followed the evidence and came to the proper conclusion....Zim didnt murder Traygone "dirt Nap" Martin.

The gun nutz hero is at it again

George Zimmerman Says He's Homeless And Suffers From PTSD The Tweets, which along with Zimmerman's entire account, have since been removed from the social media site, accused the ex of "sleeping with a dirty Muslim" and stealing from him.

George Zimmerman's Twitter Account Was Suspended After Allegedly Exploiting His Ex-Girlfriend

cunto was very happy to "report" the suspension of the GZ account, because, being a dyed in the wool modern American "liberal," he LOVES him so good solid effective denial of speech!

George Zimmerman Says He's Homeless And Suffers From PTSD The Tweets, which along with Zimmerman's entire account, have since been removed from the social media site, accused the ex of "sleeping with a dirty Muslim" and stealing from him.

George Zimmerman's Twitter Account Was Suspended After Allegedly Exploiting His Ex-Girlfriend
Gun nutz hero???? and you're the one posting about it. Hilarious.

So the right doesn't embrace the zimmer any more? You might want to double check that.
You gotta love it...they have a love fest and now that it's over how dare we mention him.

Zimmerman shot an attacking thug who resembled your president's son. Get over it.
^^^Still in love.

Zimmerman shot an attacking thug who resembled your president's son. Get over it.
^^^Still in love.
Go Farook yourself, troll.

So was The Zims gun legal poodle?

I hope he has a sore neck for the rest of his miserable life from constantly looking over his shoulder.

Meh....I really dont give a shit about him one way or another.
Same with me, His looks were kinda creepy to me.

I hope he has a sore neck for the rest of his miserable life from constantly looking over his shoulder.

Meh....I really dont give a shit about him one way or another.
Same with me, His looks were kinda creepy to me.

No question he's a troubled soul and it shows.
But he didnt murder Traygone and that really chaps the liberal hide.

George Zimmerman was acquitted by a jury of his peers. And yet, you and your liberal friends hold to their hatred of the man.

Forum List

Back