Georgetown to give preferential status in admissions to descendants of slaves

Preference for descendants of slaves is code for no foreigners and immigrants go home.

I guess this includes everyone as there isn't a race of people on the planet that at some point in time had people enslaved by someone.

White people always want to be in on everything...having it all isnt enough...they want everyone elses too!

Stop whining. So it, isn't about slavery, it is about free shit for black people only?

Its about slavery in America not slavery that happened anytime anywhere ever in time goofy

Oh, so you don't really give a shit about slavery...

I wonder if that includes the Americans that were enslaved in Africa?

Whut?
your ignorance of history is not surprising. Hell, you even make wars up LOL
Tell us the story, TN.
Barbary slave trade

You want something for things that happened in the gottdam 16th century but blacks should get over what happened HERE in America up until the mid 1900's? LMAO...White people sure have some big ass nuts
Slavery in the 50s? LOL
The BST lasted until the 1830s
American slavery lasted until 1865

Tell us the story, TN.
Barbary slave trade

You want something for things that happened in the gottdam 16th century but blacks should get over what happened HERE in America up until the mid 1900's? LMAO...White people sure have some big ass nuts
Slavery in the 50s? LOL

So you are pro one and against the other because America should pay for people who were slaves in other nations too to make up for THEIR slavery.

But America shouldnt offer anything for their own slavery because that wouldnt be fair. You're tying yourself into knots

this is not my America!
Georgetown is a private institution thus they can do whatever the hell they want, even if yo dont like it, moron.

They receive million in FEDERAL funding through grants.

Could a private business doing government construction contracts give preferential hiring treatment to whites and get away with it?
Did you read the link I posted? They give preference to descendants of alumni, and now they're going to extend that to the black slaves they owned in the 1830's, who also contributed to the university with their hard work. However, they sold them, so it's probably going to be close to impossible for most of those descendants to know who they are. A "part of the family" type thing. I think it's pretty cool.

CrKFGTjVUAAVLTL.jpg

Incomplete picture withour the Clintons.

This seems like an excellent opportunity for some freeloading.

You can bet that there will be recent arrivals from Nigeria, Ethiopia, Congo or Zimbabwe claiming to be descendants of American slaves.

Tell us the story, TN.
Barbary slave trade

Slavery in the 50s? LOL

So you are pro one and against the other because America should pay for people who were slaves in other nations too to make up for THEIR slavery.

But America shouldnt offer anything for their own slavery because that wouldnt be fair. You're tying yourself into knots
no im not you idiot. I think its stupid for ANYONE to get preferable treatment for something they had nothing to do with.
I support equality. Not this selective bullshit.

Tell us the story, TN.
Barbary slave trade

Slavery in the 50s? LOL

Nobody should be paying anyone for anything. Why should I pay anyone jackshit? My family didn't arrive here until the latter part of the 19th century.

Weakbama out saving whales today. Over 2,700 people shot in Baltimore. I know it's a hard balancing act

Tell us the story, TN.
Barbary slave trade

Slavery in the 50s? LOL

Nobody should be paying anyone for anything. Why should I pay anyone jackshit? My family didn't arrive here until the latter part of the 19th century.
What are you guys going on about? Georgetown isn't expecting ANY OF YOU to pay tuition for these guys, is it?
To me the idea is kinda neat like the fact that I could join the D.A.R. I didn't fight in the Revolution (although TN suspects I did) but I'm "entitled" to join those dusty old hussies if I wish. There's no reason to ignore your ancestors history and accomplishments, and those folks who know their ancestors worked at Georgetown back then as slaves have as much right to the privilege and honor of that as any DAR member.

Tell us the story, TN.
Barbary slave trade

Slavery in the 50s? LOL

no im not you idiot. I think its stupid for ANYONE to get preferable treatment for something they had nothing to do with.
I support equality. Not this selective bullshit.

Thats not what you said at first. First you said "Me too gimmie" then when pressed you claim you arent for the thing you were for a few posts ago.

Barbary slave trade

Slavery in the 50s? LOL

What are you guys going on about? Georgetown isn't expecting ANY OF YOU to pay tuition for these guys, is it?
To me the idea is kinda neat like the fact that I could join the D.A.R. I didn't fight in the Revolution (although TN suspects I did) but I'm "entitled" to join those dusty old hussies if I wish. There's no reason to ignore your ancestors history and accomplishments, and those folks who know their ancestors worked at Georgetown back then as slaves have as much right to the privilege and honor of that as any DAR member.

Hey, dum dum.. read the post to which I responded. My response had nothing to do with Georgetown but rather his comment that America should pay ($$) for slavery.

Tell us the story, TN.
Barbary slave trade

Slavery in the 50s? LOL

You mean reward those that weren't slaves and have it funded by those that did't own them?

Tell us the story, TN.
Barbary slave trade

Slavery in the 50s? LOL

You mean reward those that weren't slaves and have it funded by those that did't own them?

Yes and the funds would go towards those who live in the system created by slavery and funded by those who have benefitted from that system. Now you got it

Forum List

Back