Georgia runoffs: Police found no evidence that Warnock ran over his estranged wife’s foot with his car (Politifact debunks hoax)

Don't forget where this all happened...Atlanta. Police aren't about to arrest or detain Warnock.
Same as when charges were dropped against Warnock for obstructing an investigation into child abuse in another event where a judge claimed there was just a "misunderstanding".

The judge sounds like Warnock's lawyer. He's a protected class in Atlanta.

There was no evidence Bret Kavanaugh ever sexually assaulted or raped anyone but he was sure trashed and raked over the coals . I have already seen that there was no evidence her foot was ran over and that Warnock was not charged with any crime and I don't dispute that even so funny how believe all women goes out the window depending on if the person being accused has an R or D next to their name.

There was lots of evidence. Multiple witnesses came forward that the FBI refused to talk to on orders from the White House, and the Senate refused to call.

As for “poor Brett Kavenaugh” he got just what he deserved. Kavenaugh is the lawyer who came up with the idea of Ken Starr’s attack on Bill Clinton sexual behavior. He wanted to go after Clinton over his relationships with women

Karma is a bitch. I guess Kavenaugh came up with this strategy because he knew how vulnerable he’d be if anyone ever came after him over his treatment of women.
You claim there were mulptile witnesses that came forward yet you didn't name any of them the people Christine Ford said could back her story said it either didn't happen or they weren't there when the alleged assault happened even Ford herself could not give an exact date and place of the alleged assault. Your response is
1608825299059.png

Last edited:
There was no evidence Bret Kavanaugh ever sexually assaulted or raped anyone but he was sure trashed and raked over the coals . I have already seen that there was no evidence her foot was ran over and that Warnock was not charged with any crime and I don't dispute that even so funny how believe all women goes out the window depending on if the person being accused has an R or D next to their name.

There was lots of evidence. Multiple witnesses came forward that the FBI refused to talk to on orders from the White House, and the Senate refused to call.

As for “poor Brett Kavenaugh” he got just what he deserved. Kavenaugh is the lawyer who came up with the idea of Ken Starr’s attack on Bill Clinton sexual behavior. He wanted to go after Clinton over his relationships with women

Karma is a bitch. I guess Kavenaugh came up with this strategy because he knew how vulnerable he’d be if anyone ever came after him over his treatment of women.
You claim there were mulptile witnesses that came forward yet you didn't name any of them the people Christine Ford said could back her story said it either didn't happen or they weren't there when the alleged assault happened even Ford herself could not give an exact date and place of the alleged assault. Your respnse is
View attachment 432973
Not only that....lets simply look at logic...

If, in fact, she ran out of the house screaming and crying as Ford said she did.....please explain why her "best friend at the time" would not, at the very least, ask her what happened that night the following monday in school? Forget about why her best friend didnt follow her out of the house while she was crying and screaming....but never followed up on what happened?
No witness, no police report, people there have no recollection of it.....BUT ME TOO! WHY WOULD SHE LIE?
My question is this.....
Why, when she testified, was her hair a mess? Why did she look nothing like the photos of her taken before the testimony?
Who the hell goes on national TV and doesn't make herself look the best she could?

She lied through her teeth and she should be prosecuted for lying to congress.

Oh wait...she is a never Trumper....so she gets a pass.

politifact? Lol, so you support an abuser. Because he is a democrat? I see why you don't see cheating in the election.
Police didn't find evidence of abuse, but conservatives nicknames in a message board found it. And did you know they found voter fraud too? LoL.
Politifact is a liberal run organization, so that explains it.
When asked to prove that police found evidence that Warnock ran over anyone's foot, jknowgood's answer was "Politifact sucks".
No link to police-related news or material.
And there was no proof that Cavanaugh gang raped women
Except for that one lady who said (paraphrased) 'Everytime I went to one of their parties, I was horrified to see how they were drugging and then gang raping women.'
yet for some reason, no one asked her...."if you knew they were drugging and then gang raping women and you were horrified, please explain why you kept going back."

Link?

politifact? Lol, so you support an abuser. Because he is a democrat? I see why you don't see cheating in the election.
Police didn't find evidence of abuse, but conservatives nicknames in a message board found it. And did you know they found voter fraud too? LoL.
When asked to prove that police found evidence that Warnock ran over anyone's foot, jknowgood's answer was "Politifact sucks".
Except for that one lady who said (paraphrased) 'Everytime I went to one of their parties, I was horrified to see how they were drugging and then gang raping women.'
yet for some reason, no one asked her...."if you knew they were drugging and then gang raping women and you were horrified, please explain why you kept going back."

Link?
you want a link for a question that was never asked?
Or are you saying I need a link to prove she said (paraphrased)....I went to their party several times and each time I saw them drug the girls and then gaing rape them'?

Really? Avanatis client? You know nothing about that?

Wow.

It's not a hoax without s corresponding thread in USMB.
Someone here is spreading the lie, which is debunked here:

Police found no evidence that Warnock ran over his estranged wife’s foot with his car.
I don't think you know what a hoax is.

While I don't believe he ran over her foot despite her claims I am smart enough to see there are clear signs of spousal abuse, be it mental or physical. They clearly had some "domestic" issues. Is it prompted by him or her? Who knows but wives don't typically get all emotional in public like that unless there are crippling issues in the relationship.

But I digress, whatever happened to believe all women?

SHE made the accusation not some right wing conspirators. Was she lying? Seems like it to me but then you have to ask, if she was lying and the police know it why wasn't she charged with filling a false police report?

I'll ask again, since I got crickets the first time....

Dafuck does any of this, whether credible or not, have to do with Senating?
Especially Senating in a state you don't even live in?

Link?
Or are you saying I need a link to prove she said (paraphrased)....I went to their party several times and each time I saw them drug the girls and then gaing rape them'?

Really? Avanatis [sic] client? You know nothing about that?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

What, did you think I was gonna sit here and take your word for it?
Maybe you're not ready for this.

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

Sorry...impossible to find a link for a question never asked.

And if you are not aware of her allegations, there is not much I wish to do about it. I guess it explains how naive you are to what took place.

You can thank the media for that.

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

And if you are not aware of her allegations, there is not much I wish to do about it. I guess it explains how naive you are to what took place.

So you have no link.

Pulled it out of your ass.

Given the onus of proof, you went full anus.

What a surprise. Dismissed. :talk2hand:

The wife was just on TV still feeling the pain.
You made that up. Hence the absence of a link.
Nope. Here ya go. It was a segment on Tucker Carlson.

Are you going to deny that this is his wife?
Lil' tucker.....:heehee:

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

The wife was just on TV still feeling the pain.
You made that up. Hence the absence of a link.
Nope. Here ya go. It was a segment on Tucker Carlson.

Are you going to deny that this is his wife?
Lil' tucker.....:heehee:
No one else would broadcast that wife. If course if you believe this black woman is lying..... Nah. She's black.

Link?

Wow.
I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

She waa lying.

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

I can post more than the three I did....but you will question the credibility of the outlets that reported on it. Vanity Fair you will critically ask? Yes, a well know right wing outlet. Washington Post you will laugh at? Yeah, known for their protection of the right wing.

Forum List

Back