Georgia runoffs: Police found no evidence that Warnock ran over his estranged wife’s foot with his car (Politifact debunks hoax)

politifact? Lol, so you support an abuser. Because he is a democrat? I see why you don't see cheating in the election.
Police didn't find evidence of abuse, but conservatives nicknames in a message board found it. And did you know they found voter fraud too? LoL.
Politifact is a liberal run organization, so that explains it.
When asked to prove that police found evidence that Warnock ran over anyone's foot, jknowgood's answer was "Politifact sucks".
No link to police-related news or material.

Yet when you accuse Trump of something, a 2nd hand anonymous source that provided it's information in coded Sanskrit is 100% believable and anyone who ignores said accusation is in denial.....

FOAD you loser soi boi hack.

There was no evidence Bret Kavanaugh ever sexually assaulted or raped anyone but he was sure trashed and raked over the coals . I have already seen that there was no evidence her foot was ran over and that Warnock was not charged with any crime and I don't dispute that even so funny how believe all women goes out the window depending on if the person being accused has an R or D next to their name.

There was lots of evidence. Multiple witnesses came forward that the FBI refused to talk to on orders from the White House, and the Senate refused to call.

As for “poor Brett Kavenaugh” he got just what he deserved. Kavenaugh is the lawyer who came up with the idea of Ken Starr’s attack on Bill Clinton sexual behavior. He wanted to go after Clinton over his relationships with women

Karma is a bitch. I guess Kavenaugh came up with this strategy because he knew how vulnerable he’d be if anyone ever came after him over his treatment of women.

The wife told the truth. Fuck all misogynist liberals that do not believe women.

If the wife told the truth, why did the doctors say she didn’t? At this point I’m wondering how much she was paid to say this.

Given how much more money she can get in support from a Senator over a pastor she’d be wise to keep her mouth shut unless Loeffler is giving her a big chunk of change.

Libs, shut the fuck up on these accusations. You have no standing. Women tell the truth. You said it. Piss off.

There was no evidence Bret Kavanaugh ever sexually assaulted or raped anyone but he was sure trashed and raked over the coals . I have already seen that there was no evidence her foot was ran over and that Warnock was not charged with any crime and I don't dispute that even so funny how believe all women goes out the window depending on if the person being accused has an R or D next to their name.

There was lots of evidence. Multiple witnesses came forward that the FBI refused to talk to on orders from the White House, and the Senate refused to call.

As for “poor Brett Kavenaugh” he got just what he deserved. Kavenaugh is the lawyer who came up with the idea of Ken Starr’s attack on Bill Clinton sexual behavior. He wanted to go after Clinton over his relationships with women

Karma is a bitch. I guess Kavenaugh came up with this strategy because he knew how vulnerable he’d be if anyone ever came after him over his treatment of women.

Let me get this straight. There was “lots“ of evidence that suddenly got lost after Kavanugh’s inauguration. They never had anything. It was all a political stunt. Left-wing lemmings were falling for it, as usual. Smart folks all knew that once confirmed these accusers would all go back to their normal lives because they had ZERO case, and viola, that is exactly what happened.

It's not a hoax without s corresponding thread in USMB.
Someone here is spreading the lie, which is debunked here:

Police found no evidence that Warnock ran over his estranged wife’s foot with his car.
#believeallwomen*

* except when the lying bitches accuse a democrat
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Police found no evidence that Warnock ran over his estranged wife’s foot with his car.
I don't think you know what a hoax is.

While I don't believe he ran over her foot despite her claims I am smart enough to see there are clear signs of spousal abuse, be it mental or physical. They clearly had some "domestic" issues. Is it prompted by him or her? Who knows but wives don't typically get all emotional in public like that unless there are crippling issues in the relationship.

But I digress, whatever happened to believe all women?

SHE made the accusation not some right wing conspirators. Was she lying? Seems like it to me but then you have to ask, if she was lying and the police know it why wasn't she charged with filling a false police report?

I'm a little late here
Everyone has already told you that using politifact makes you an idiot.
None the less - you're an idiot.

Standard tRumpling operating procedure. Make up a lie to smear the opponent with.

Thinking people are wise to this.

Republicans still haven't figured it out.

Standard tRumpling operating procedure. Make up a lie to smear the opponent with.

Why do you hate black women so much?

You racist, misogynist filthy piece of shit.

What about #MeToo?
I thought women never lie about about these things?

1608820973425.png

Why do you hate black women so much?

You racist, misogynist filthy piece of shit.
Where did I bring up race? You're the 4th tRumpling to jump on something I didn't say.

It's like all you tRumplings are stoned, at 8:am, on Christmas Eve.

So much for the "me too" movement.
Republican accused...."I believe her even though there is no evidence to corroborate her story."
Democrat accused? She is a liar because there is no evidence to corroborate her story

You guys are hypocrites.

"This man’s running for United States Senate, and all he cares about right now is his reputation," she tells the officer. "I’ve been very quiet about the way that he is for the sake of my kids and his reputation."

She adds: "I’ve tried to keep the way that he acts under wraps for a long time, and today he crossed the line. So that is what is going on here. And he’s a great actor. He is phenomenal at putting on a really good show."

1608821054631.png

Attachments

• 1608821059509.png
    1608821059509.png
    663.6 KB · Views: 13
Actually I don't need to know jack shit and neither do you since neither of us live in Georgia.
You know darn well why everyone needs to know Warnock is a fraud. It's not just Georgia, it's the Senate and potential control of all three branches of government. But you knew that, you're just playing games like usual.

I'm uh pretty sure a Senator from Georgia represents Georgia. Check your Constitution. Need to borrow mine?
While you're in there find me where it says anything about "political parties" or "control".

Once you've done that, go see my original question here. I never got an answer.

politifact? Lol, so you support an abuser. Because he is a democrat? I see why you don't see cheating in the election.
This fails as a kill the messenger fallacy.

It's also grossly assuming 'facts' not in evidence, somehow concluding "support" out of simple fact vetting. Which in turn tells us much about the mendacity level of the accuser that he prefers to believe debunked hysteria because "muh team".

It's also rife with misspellings.

Police didn't find evidence of abuse, but conservatives nicknames in a message board found it. And did you know they found voter fraud too? LoL.
Politifact is a liberal run organization, so that explains it.
When asked to prove that police found evidence that Warnock ran over anyone's foot, jknowgood's answer was "Politifact sucks".
No link to police-related news or material.
And there was no proof that Cavanaugh gang raped women
Except for that one lady who said (paraphrased) 'Everytime I went to one of their parties, I was horrified to see how they were drugging and then gang raping women.'
yet for some reason, no one asked her...."if you knew they were drugging and then gang raping women and you were horrified, please explain why you kept going back."

Conservatives are still going to propagate this lie; rightists have nothing but contempt for the truth.
Sure. Like Cavanaugh was a gang rapist and Trump was an agent for Russia. The Trump thing cost Americans 30 Million dollars. I wonder how many winter coats that would buy for the children of Chicago freezing their asses off.
Do you not see?
Likely not.

Forum List

Back