Georgia runoffs: Police found no evidence that Warnock ran over his estranged wife’s foot with his car (Politifact debunks hoax)

politifact? Lol, so you support an abuser. Because he is a democrat? I see why you don't see cheating in the election.
Police didn't find evidence of abuse, but conservatives nicknames in a message board found it. And did you know they found voter fraud too? LoL.
Politifact is a liberal run organization, so that explains it.
When asked to prove that police found evidence that Warnock ran over anyone's foot, jknowgood's answer was "Politifact sucks".
No link to police-related news or material.
And there was no proof that Cavanaugh gang raped women
Except for that one lady who said (paraphrased) 'Everytime I went to one of their parties, I was horrified to see how they were drugging and then gang raping women.'
yet for some reason, no one asked her...."if you knew they were drugging and then gang raping women and you were horrified, please explain why you kept going back."

Link?
you want a link for a question that was never asked?
Or are you saying I need a link to prove she said (paraphrased)....I went to their party several times and each time I saw them drug the girls and then gaing rape them'?

Really? Avanatis [sic] client? You know nothing about that?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

What, did you think I was gonna sit here and take your word for it?
Maybe you're not ready for this.
Nah. Not an issue.

Sorry...impossible to find a link for a question never asked.

And if you are not aware of her allegations, there is not much I wish to do about it. I guess it explains how naive you are to what took place.

You can thank the media for that.

So you have no link.

Pulled it out of your ass.

Given the onus of proof, you went full anus.

What a surprise. Dismissed. :talk2hand:
I can post more than the three I did....but you will question the credibility of the outlets that reported on it. Vanity Fair you will critically ask? Yes, a well know right wing outlet. Washington Post you will laugh at? Yeah, known for their protection of the right wing.

WaPo is a pay site, so that's useless. Your first link proved your point, even though it cost me a "free article".

That's all you had to do. Next time, come prepared.

And don't sit here and try to predict what I will do. You will lose.

politifact? Lol, so you support an abuser. Because he is a democrat? I see why you don't see cheating in the election.
Police didn't find evidence of abuse, but conservatives nicknames in a message board found it. And did you know they found voter fraud too? LoL.
When asked to prove that police found evidence that Warnock ran over anyone's foot, jknowgood's answer was "Politifact sucks".
Except for that one lady who said (paraphrased) 'Everytime I went to one of their parties, I was horrified to see how they were drugging and then gang raping women.'
yet for some reason, no one asked her...."if you knew they were drugging and then gang raping women and you were horrified, please explain why you kept going back."

Link?
Or are you saying I need a link to prove she said (paraphrased)....I went to their party several times and each time I saw them drug the girls and then gaing rape them'?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

And if you are not aware of her allegations, there is not much I wish to do about it. I guess it explains how naive you are to what took place.

So you have no link.

I can post more than the three I did....but you will question the credibility of the outlets that reported on it. Vanity Fair you will critically ask? Yes, a well know right wing outlet. Washington Post you will laugh at? Yeah, known for their protection of the right wing.

WaPo is a pay site, so that's useless. Your first link proved your point, even though it cost me a "free article".

It was open news at the time. I did not think I needed a link to prove it. Come prepared? That would be like me having to provide a link showing that the Georgia Senate races are in a runoff...or providing a link that Brady signed with Tampa Bay.

I guess what you need to ask yourself is why you were not aware of such news that was all over the tabloids, the internet and networks, yet you feel you can compete in a debate on the topic.

Please bear in mind, her story was given substantial credibility but not one reporter she would speak to asked her "why did you continue to go to parties where women were being drugged and gang raped?"

Wouldn't that be one of your first questions?

If you nearly died on a roller coaster that derailed...and it happened again...and a third time.....would you ever ride that coaster again?

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

It was open news at the time. I did not think I needed a link to prove it. Come prepared? That would be like me having to provide a link showing that the Georgia Senate races are in a runoff...or providing a link that Brady signed with Tampa Bay.

I guess what you need to ask yourself is why you were not aware of such news that was all over the tabloids, the internet and networks, yet you feel you can compete in a debate on the topic.

Please bear in mind, her story was given substantial credibility but not one reporter she would speak to asked her "why did you continue to go to parties where women were being drugged and gang raped?"

If you nearly died on a roller coaster that derailed...and it happened again...and a third time.....would you ever ride that coaster again?

I don't need to "ask myself" diddly. I didn't follow that morass as closely as you obviously did because it just wasn't that important. Maybe you're impressed by salacious gossipy stories. Good luck wit dat.

Just to be clear

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

I don't need to "ask myself" diddly. I didn't follow that morass as closely as you obviously did because it just wasn't that important. Maybe you're impressed by salacious gossipy stories. Good luck wit dat.
Just to be clear.

A woman testifies in front of the senate during a hearing for supreme court justice nominee and you consider i her testimony as salacious gossip?

But Tawana Brawley said she was thrown in a box and covered with dog shit by some white dude and that was the end all.

A whore claims Duke lacrosse players raped her and that was big news.

A shoplifter dies after attacking a police officer and its all about "hands up don't shoot" even though the witnesses proved otherwise and it is proof of police brutality.

But a woman, under oath, testifies at a senate hearing with no evidence and no logic to support her testimony and it is salacious gossip.

Got it.

If Republicans lose the Senate our once great nation is doomed.
true.

But when it becomes an issue, I will be dead and I dont give a fuck anymore.

People will look back and ask, as they eat their dog for dinner....where did we go wrong? It must be something Trump did back in 2018

Just to be clear

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

Just to be clear.

A woman testifies in front of the senate during a hearing for supreme court justice nominee and you consider i her testimony as salacious gossip?

But Tawana Brawley said she was thrown in a box and covered with dog shit by some white dude and that was the end all.

A shoplifter dies after attacking a police officer and its all about "hands up don't shoot" even though the witnesses proved otherwise and it is proof of police brutality.

But a woman, under oath, testifies at a senate hearing with no evidence and no logic to support her testimony and it is salacious gossip.

Got it.

You go right ahead and find my posting on ANY of that shit, Sparky. Your naïveté is so cute. I particularly like the part where you ass-ume everybody lives in the same sewer you do.

Just to be clear

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

Just to be clear.

Got it.

You go right ahead and find my posting on ANY of that shit, Sparky. Your naïveté is so cute.
Got it.

I see how you work.

Well done.

Just to be clear

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

Just to be clear.

Got it.
From your examples it is all about race.

Just to be clear

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

Just to be clear.

Got it.
True. I guess I am a racist. By definition, I am a conservative so I must be a racist.

However.....show me an example I could have used with a white man accusing a black individual of wrong doing. One where the media ran with it and made it a headline. Can you cite one? I know. Black men and women only kill other black men and women. They don't commit crimes against white men and women. Why? Because they have respect for white men and women and they are not racist.

I get it.

Just to be clear

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

Just to be clear.

Got it.
True. I guess I am a racist. By definition, I am a conservative so I must be a racist.

However.....show me an example I could have used with a white man accusing a black individual of wrong doing. One where the media ran with it and made it a headline. Can you cite one? I know. Black men and women only kill other black men and women. They don't commit crimes against white men and women. Why? Because they have respect for white men and women and they are not racist.

I get it.

Said it before, saying it again: holding conservative values does not make one a racist.

However holding racist values does make one conservative.

As for the rest of the post umma just watch the shit show between two conservatives :popcorn:

Just to be clear

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

Just to be clear.

Got it.

I get it.

Said it before, saying it again: holding conservative values does not make one a racist.

As for the rest of the post umma just watch the shit show between two conservatives :popcorn:
Here is a loaded question......

based on your post, there is no black man or woman in the country who leans to the left who is a racist? Only those with conservative values are racist? So a black man or woman who is racist and leans left is considered a conservative?

Wow. Thats interesting.

Its like saying "old men going through a mid life crisis like to buy sports cars...so all sport car owners are old men"

It's not a hoax without s corresponding thread in USMB.
Someone here is spreading the lie, which is debunked here:

Police found no evidence that Warnock ran over his estranged wife’s foot with his car.

I wasn't paid enough to vote for him, they are going to need to put up more cash to win my vote, $200 is not enough.

All those in Georgia, remember to vote early and vote often!!!!

Just to be clear

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

Just to be clear.

Got it.

I get it.

based on your post, there is no black man or woman in the country who leans to the left who is a racist? Only those with conservative values are racist? So a black man or woman who is racist and leans left is considered a conservative?

Wow. Thats interesting.

Its like saying "old men going through a mid life crisis like to buy sports cars...so all sport car owners are old men"

Thank you for that original if convoluted demonstration of the term non sequitur.

Just to be clear

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

Just to be clear.

Got it.

I get it.

There are many Prog racists. They just vote for their own benefit.

Just to be clear

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

Just to be clear.

Got it.

I get it.

Wow. Thats interesting.

Thank you for that original if convoluted demonstration of the term non sequitur.
You can call it non sequitur to end the conversation. But it is not such. You stated...verbatim.....

"Holding racist values makes one conservative"

So, according to that statement, anyone who leans left (such as as many as 95% blacks) are not racist. Something any logical person will say is ridiculous.

So how does my previous response meet the definition of non sequitur?

You know....no need to answer. I see your angle. It is a childish way to debate and you are no longer worthy of my time.

Take care.

Just to be clear

Link?

Wow.

I see you stalling.

Nah. Not an issue.

So you have no link.

Just to be clear.

Got it.

I get it.

Wow. Thats interesting.

You can call it non sequitur to end the conversation. But it is not such. You stated...verbatim.....

"Holding racist values makes one conservative"

So, according to that statement, anyone who leans left (such as as many as 95% blacks) are not racist. Something any logical person will say is ridiculous.

So how does my previous response meet the definition of non sequitur?

You know....no need to answer. I see your angle. It is a childish way to debate and you are no longer worthy of my time.

Take care.

You are correct that non sequitur was not the only fallacy in that mess. It was just so messy that I stopped there.

But to give full(er) credit, yes I noticed the grand sweeping generalization ass-sumption about "blacks", based as all such ass-sumptions are on nothing. Also enjoyed the false comparison you tried at the end as analogy, as if there were a Composition Fallacy to point to. Again --- nothing there.

Would you like the original statement fleshed out?

Liberalism believes "all men are created equal". That doesn't allow room for racism, which requires a striated hierarchy. And that lives in conservatism. At the same time it's certainly possible to hold conservative values and still reject the hierarchical poison that is racism. It just takes thought and discrimination. And a modicum of Liberal value.

Forum List

Back