Georgia school on lockdown amid reports of an 'active shooter'

It took the authorities in Tennessee more than a year to release the "manifest" of the hate filled tranny Christian Church shooter. If this 14 year old turns out to be a NRA member we will know about it immediately, otherwise his motive will be kept under wraps to give the democrat party time to rally against the 2nd Amendment.
Absolutely true

Yes of course keepng guns out of the hands of crazy people would require legislation that involves guns.

What the hell is wrong with you? Can you not act normal for 5 minutes, FFS?

Gun control comes up, and you people pee down your legs and forget your names
Gun control is a euphamism for allowing criminals to kill law abiding people who will be prevented from defending themselves.

hate just pours out of you everytime you talk,,

you should analyze that
Mentioning proven facts is not spewing hate. Then again, you are entitled to your opinion.

Nonetheless, the way I see it, you accusing me of being a hater (which I have not done the same to you), does suggest you hate me as only a person that accuses someone of hate is capable of hating someone.

I know what hate is as I truly hate Trump. You don't know me for nothing and yet you accuse me of hating and that is exactly the definition or a "natural hater" that hates anything the says the opposite of what you believe...............you know, the same type of person like Trump

Just asking :dunno:

1725497311843.png

Mentioning proven facts is not spewing hate. Then again, you are entitled to your opinion.

Nonetheless, the way I see it, you accusing me of being a hater (which I have not done the same to you), does suggest you hate me as only a person that accuses someone of hate is capable of hating someone.

I know what hate is as I truly hate Trump. You don't know me for nothing and yet you accuse me of hating and that is exactly the definition or a "natural hater" that hates anything the says the opposite of what you believe...............you know, the same type of person like Trump
I am not accusing you,,

youre proving it the more you talk,,

FFS you started the whole thing with a hateful message meant to create division,,

Hollywood glorifies guns and killing - libs in action

Computer games that simulate killing hundreds per hour written by libs

Modern lib culture is based on violence and kinky sex

It warps childrens minds
Asians play more violent video games than anyone in the world, when was the last time an Asian kid shot up a school?

You cant stop my HATE which blew up to 100% NOV04, 2020. I was nice and polite prior to. Now? Commee DEM started a WAR. Until waterboarding, hangings, torture in Gimo for most of Congress and judges commences I will simmer. Then hope move on to swing state fraudsters.

I just heard that the shooter was known by the FBI for school shooting threats when he was 13. He and his dad were both interviewed by local authorities back then.

FBI investigated alleged Apalachee HS shooter Colt Gray, 14, in 2023 over school shooting threats​

Forum List

Back