Georgia school on lockdown amid reports of an 'active shooter'

I just heard that the shooter was known by the FBI for school shooting threats when he was 13. He and his dad were both interviewed by local authorities back then.

FBI investigated alleged Apalachee HS shooter Colt Gray, 14, in 2023 over school shooting threats​

Yeah, that's been reported in a couple of threads already

It's amazing how a young white kid shots up a school and all we hear is talk about mental illness, drug use and gun control, now had this kid been black what would the convo be? Prone to violence, poor parenting, savages, feral animals, etc.
It happens

Wasnt VA Tech an asian?

Asians are not a large demographic in America
So, 1 out of 100.

Fact Check: Did Australia Solve Mass Shootings by ... - Newsweek

Despite this, evidence suggests that the number of guns in Australia may now be higher than before Port Arthur.

Gun policy research shows that the total number of firearm imports to Australia since 2008 has been consistently higher than figures recorded in 1996 (although the same statistics show there was a sudden spike of imports in 1997).

A 2021 article published by the University of Sydney also found that, while the proportions of Australians that hold a gun license and Australian households with a firearm have fallen dramatically since 1997, people who already owned guns have bought more.

It added that government figures on imports of modern firearms for private owners now "fluctuate between 65,000 and 116,000 each year."

Furthermore, a 2019 report by The Australia Institute stated the number of guns per gun owner in the country had increased from 2.1 guns per gun owner since 1997 to 3.9. Additionally, it found the number of firearms reported in Australia were higher than pre-Port Arthur levels.
The population has doubled since then.
Who is the NRA?

Its American citizens

We value our rights
How stupid thinking you have a right to carry a weapon designed to kill people. Nutz.

You clipped out the important part. You accuse me of being a "hater" and that is a general term. Nonetheless, I am VERY specific about what I do hate and that is a person with no morals, ethics, principles or humanity. How many people do you think fall into that category? It is far less than 1%.. As such, you cannot accuse me of being a HATER.

If you are not a general hater, why is it that you hate all democrats, all women who want abortions, all anti-Trumpers, etc...... You certainly seem to fit the category of Hater.

You even hate me without knowing anything about me. You are the hater, not me.

You clipped out the important part. You accuse me of being a "hater" and that is a general term. Nonetheless, I am VERY specific about what I do hate and that is a person with no morals, ethics, principles or humanity. How many people do you think fall into that category? It is far less than 1%.. As such, you cannot accuse me of being a HATER.

If you are not a general hater, why is it that you hate all democrats, all women who want abortions, all anti-Trumpers, etc...... You certainly seem to fit the category of Hater.

You even hate me without knowing anything about me. You are the hater, not me.

Quote me saying I hate anything or anybody?

:popcorn:

Quote me saying I hate anything or anybody?

To this point, every single post of yours has been critical of others when they are not in agreement with you.

Your own words (repeated ad nauseum) show you to be a hater. Most of my posts have been critical of 1 man (Trump) and the rest of the post has been pure data, statistics and facts.

You attack everyone that disagrees in a personal way. I have not done that unless I have been attacked first. I have yet to throw an insult to anyone that did not insult me first. You have.

To this point, every single post of yours has been critical of others when they are not in agreement with you.

Your own words (repeated ad nauseum) show you to be a hater. Most of my posts have been critical of 1 man (Trump) and the rest of the post has been pure data, statistics and facts.

You attack everyone that disagrees in a personal way. I have not done that unless I have been attacked first. I have yet to throw an insult to anyone that did not insult me first. You have.

Quote one personal insult.

Forum List

Back