Georgia school on lockdown amid reports of an 'active shooter'

A metal detector would have prevented this shooting.

No it wouldnt have.
It's a possible preventative measure. Applying and absolute is unknown.
News is saying an AR Style firearm. That's a pretty broad brush. This could have been PCC that looked like and AR. It will be interesting to find out how the kid got the gun inside the school. If it was in his duffle bag, my guess a PCC, foldable stock that fit inside a bookbag. But I'm only speculating at this time.

If thats what you think you hear you are mistaken

Teenage mass killers who want to murder as many fellow students and teachers in svhool as possible are usually white

But not always and all appear to suffer from the same mental disease

They are not the same as black ir hispanic gangbangers in the hood killing for the sport of it

They are crazy too, but for different reasons
So let me get this straight, when black or Hispanic kids are shooting and killing it is for sport, but when white kids are killing it's because of mental illness. The sad thing is you probably actually believe that stupid shit.

I am so Glad Worthless Congress and all their relatives have 24-7 armed security at work and many at home. Hunters girlfriends get armed SS to accompny her to Brazil Vacation. SS rents out the Malibu Beach house next door to Hunters Coke parties for $38K per month.

But the most vunerable Americans are left sitting ducks.
1725539922054.png
1725539937556.png

" Mutually Assured Destruction Is Necessary So Be Brave "

* Gun Control Whimpering Cowards *

Gun control would have prevented this shooting.
The gun control fanatics are cowards embracing authoritarians who want absolute ability to dictate without fear of accountability .

Harden the facilities and ensure individuals are able to defend themselves without government discretion .

* Stranger On Stranger Active Mass Shooters Should Not Be Able To Leave The Scene Alive *

A compelling question is why the police on site had shit for brains and did not put the fucker down , as now the parents have to endure the dog and pony show of a useless piece of shit that is still breathing .

So let me get this straight, when black or Hispanic kids are shooting and killing it is for sport, but when white kids are killing it's because of mental illness. The sad thing is you probably actually believe that stupid shit.
The ghetto mentality is different from lib white suburbia

Trying to anchor causation of mass shootings and hatred to Republicans .. bwahahahaha. Priceless.
What Brookins.edu says about hate crimes increasing after Trump took office:

Trump and racism: What do the data say?

The Brookings Cafeteria podcast last week discussed the role President Trump’s racist rhetoric has played in encouraging violence in America. Predictably, some podcast listeners responded skeptically on Twitter, doubting the association between Trump and hateful behavior. It would be naïve to think that data will change many individuals’ minds on this topic, but nonetheless, there is substantial evidence that Trump has encouraged racism and benefitted politically from it.

Even more alarmingly, there is a clear correlation between Trump campaign events and incidents of prejudiced violence. FBI data show that since Trump’s election there has been an anomalous spike in hate crimes concentrated in counties where Trump won by larger margins. It was the second-largest uptick in hate crimes in the 25 years for which data are available, second only to the spike after September 11, 2001.

You can't ignore the data!!!!!

It's not a matter of hate. It's some kid with a mental problem. If he didn't have a gun he would have stolen his mother's keys and drove a car through a group of people gathered outside the school or something.
Except that happens with great infrequency both in the US and other First World nations.

Forum List

Back